Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 45

Thread: WTTF Set Needs


  1. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    79
    Bench Points
    23
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #1

    WTTF Set Needs

    Looking to trade to complete a bunch of sets:

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

  2. crazyderik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    11,784
    Bench Points
    2223
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Tim Stauffer

    Go to crazyderik's ebay items
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by dubby25 View Post
    Looking to trade to complete a bunch of sets:

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Ive got a single one
    1996 Donruss Press Proofs #351 Butch Huskey $5
    RECYCLE PLEASE!! -USE RECYCLED TOPLOADERS AND MAILERS ON ME.

    I collect these in this priority
    #1 Don Mattingly HAVE list
    #2 Jason Giambi HAVE list
    #3 Set needs
    #4 Bo Jackson HAVE list
    #5 Tim Stauffer HAVE list
    #6 2005 Donruss

  3. chieftazmisty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    23,827
    Bench Points
    1821
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #3
    let me know what you have for trade
    thanks
    Chief
    Last edited by chieftazmisty; 12-18-2019 at 07:46 AM.
    GO STEELERS GO

    DICK GROAT, BILL MAZAROSKI AND
    CONNIE HAWKINS FAN

    looking for 72, topps football


    RIP Mr Fatboycards
    You may have left us way to early but you will never be forgoten

  4. 3greyhounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Felton, CA
    Posts
    4,712
    Bench Points
    1585
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to 3greyhounds's ebay items
    #4
    I have these:

    1985 Topps 29, 88, 142, 165, 204, 260, 318, 351, 389, 414, 455, 478, 509, 534, 560, 587, 738

    1991 Stadium 444

    2000 Fleer Tradition: 55, 187, 215, 340, 448

    Total BV is $6.75.

    Looking for help with 2019 Update needs: http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...Update-inserts

    or hits to my other wants here: https://3greyhounds.webs.com/index.htm

    Will also take Ripkens I don't already have (not easy): https://3greyhounds.webs.com/calhave.htm


    Thanks,
    Dan
    Collecting Cal Ripken, Rick Dempsey, Buster Posey, and Paul Goldschmidt. Trade links below.

    My Want/Tradelist
    Cal Ripken Jr. "Have" List
    Buster Posey "Have" List
    Paul Goldschmidt "Have" List


  5. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    79
    Bench Points
    23
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyderik View Post
    Ive got a single one
    1996 Donruss Press Proofs #351 Butch Huskey $5
    All I found from your wantlists are here:

    Mattingly
    2019 Stadium Club Chrome #31

    Giambi
    99 Fleer Brilliants Blue #16

    Bo Jackson
    18 Topps Gold Label Class 1 #51
    19 Stadium Club Power Zone Red Foil #22
    19 Topps Archives #35
    95 Upper Deck Electric Diamond #20


    I also collect Bonds, Varitek, or Betts. If you have any of them, let me know, otherwise just let me know which cards you prefer for the press proof card.

    Jeff


  6. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    79
    Bench Points
    23
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by chieftazmisty View Post
    let me know what you have for trade
    thanks
    Chief
    Here is what I have for lists:
    2018-2019 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    2010-2017 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    2000-2009 (incomplete) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    I have a lot of pre-2000, just no lists for them


  7. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    79
    Bench Points
    23
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by 3greyhounds View Post
    I have these:

    1985 Topps 29, 88, 142, 165, 204, 260, 318, 351, 389, 414, 455, 478, 509, 534, 560, 587, 738

    1991 Stadium 444

    2000 Fleer Tradition: 55, 187, 215, 340, 448

    Total BV is $6.75.

    Looking for help with 2019 Update needs: http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...Update-inserts

    or hits to my other wants here: https://3greyhounds.webs.com/index.htm

    Will also take Ripkens I don't already have (not easy): https://3greyhounds.webs.com/calhave.htm


    Thanks,
    Dan

    Hi Dan,

    Dont have much for you, all I have is:

    19 Topps Update
    150 Years #63

    Ripken
    19 Stadium Club #26

    Let me know if you want to do something.

    Jeff

  8. chieftazmisty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    23,827
    Bench Points
    1821
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by dubby25 View Post
    Here is what I have for lists:
    2018-2019 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    2010-2017 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    2000-2009 (incomplete) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    I have a lot of pre-2000, just no lists for them
    Hi Jeff
    will be a couple of days to go thru your list and match up what I find for you I will check out your trade lists and let you know
    later
    Tom
    GO STEELERS GO

    DICK GROAT, BILL MAZAROSKI AND
    CONNIE HAWKINS FAN

    looking for 72, topps football


    RIP Mr Fatboycards
    You may have left us way to early but you will never be forgoten

  9. crazyderik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    11,784
    Bench Points
    2223
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Tim Stauffer

    Go to crazyderik's ebay items
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by dubby25 View Post
    All I found from your wantlists are here:

    Mattingly
    2019 Stadium Club Chrome #31

    Giambi
    99 Fleer Brilliants Blue #16

    Bo Jackson
    18 Topps Gold Label Class 1 #51
    19 Stadium Club Power Zone Red Foil #22
    19 Topps Archives #35
    95 Upper Deck Electric Diamond #20


    I also collect Bonds, Varitek, or Betts. If you have any of them, let me know, otherwise just let me know which cards you prefer for the press proof card.

    Jeff
    I dont have much of either
    Any of these needed?

    1988 Score Young Superstars II #12 Barry Bonds
    1995 Collector's Choice SE #259 Barry Bonds FT
    1996 Circa #192 Barry Bonds
    2002 Topps #500 Barry Bonds
    2003 Hot Prospects #63 Barry Bonds
    2003 Fleer Tradition #475 Barry Bonds BNR
    2003 Ultra #1 Barry Bonds
    2006 Topps Barry Bonds Home Run History #666,669,670,673,675,689,691,
    2006 Topps Chrome Barry Bonds Home Run History #450,475
    2007 Topps Hit Parade #HP22 Barry Bonds
    2007 Topps Update Barry Bonds 756 #HRK Barry Bonds
    RECYCLE PLEASE!! -USE RECYCLED TOPLOADERS AND MAILERS ON ME.

    I collect these in this priority
    #1 Don Mattingly HAVE list
    #2 Jason Giambi HAVE list
    #3 Set needs
    #4 Bo Jackson HAVE list
    #5 Tim Stauffer HAVE list
    #6 2005 Donruss


  10. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    79
    Bench Points
    23
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyderik View Post
    I dont have much of either
    Any of these needed?

    1988 Score Young Superstars II #12 Barry Bonds
    1995 Collector's Choice SE #259 Barry Bonds FT
    1996 Circa #192 Barry Bonds
    2002 Topps #500 Barry Bonds
    2003 Hot Prospects #63 Barry Bonds
    2003 Fleer Tradition #475 Barry Bonds BNR
    2003 Ultra #1 Barry Bonds
    2006 Topps Barry Bonds Home Run History #666,669,670,673,675,689,691,
    2006 Topps Chrome Barry Bonds Home Run History #450,475
    2007 Topps Hit Parade #HP22 Barry Bonds
    2007 Topps Update Barry Bonds 756 #HRK Barry Bonds
    I can use a few

    2003 Hot Prospects #63 Barry Bonds
    2003 Fleer Tradition #475 Barry Bonds BNR
    2006 Topps Barry Bonds Home Run History #691

  11. crazyderik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    11,784
    Bench Points
    2223
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Tim Stauffer

    Go to crazyderik's ebay items
    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by dubby25 View Post
    I can use a few

    2003 Hot Prospects #63 Barry Bonds
    2003 Fleer Tradition #475 Barry Bonds BNR
    2006 Topps Barry Bonds Home Run History #691


    How about this
    Mattingly
    2019 Stadium Club Chrome #31 $6

    Giambi
    99 Fleer Brilliants Blue #16 $1.50

    Bo Jackson
    19 Stadium Club Power Zone Red Foil #22 $2.50
    19 Topps Archives #35 .60

    FOR

    1996 Donruss Press Proofs #351 Butch Huskey $5
    2003 Hot Prospects #63 Barry Bonds $2
    2003 Fleer Tradition #475 Barry Bonds BNR 1.25
    2006 Topps Barry Bonds Home Run History #691 $2
    Total $10.25
    RECYCLE PLEASE!! -USE RECYCLED TOPLOADERS AND MAILERS ON ME.

    I collect these in this priority
    #1 Don Mattingly HAVE list
    #2 Jason Giambi HAVE list
    #3 Set needs
    #4 Bo Jackson HAVE list
    #5 Tim Stauffer HAVE list
    #6 2005 Donruss

  12. 3greyhounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Felton, CA
    Posts
    4,712
    Bench Points
    1585
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to 3greyhounds's ebay items
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by dubby25 View Post
    Hi Dan,

    Dont have much for you, all I have is:

    19 Topps Update
    150 Years #63

    Ripken
    19 Stadium Club #26

    Let me know if you want to do something.

    Jeff
    How about this?

    You get:
    1985 Topps 29, 88, 142, 165, 204, 260, 318, 351, 389, 414, 455, 478, 509, 534, 560, 587, 738
    1991 Stadium 444
    2000 Fleer Tradition: 55, 187, 215, 340, 448

    Total BV $6.75.


    I get:
    2019 Topps Update 150 Years #63 $.75
    2019 Stadium Club #26 Ripken $2.50
    2019 Finest Prized Performers PG Paul Goldschmidt, Cardinals $1.50
    2019 Stadium Club Beam Team #BT14 Goldschmidt $2

    Puts us dead even - PLMK or post trade if OK.

    Thanks,
    Dan
    Collecting Cal Ripken, Rick Dempsey, Buster Posey, and Paul Goldschmidt. Trade links below.

    My Want/Tradelist
    Cal Ripken Jr. "Have" List
    Buster Posey "Have" List
    Paul Goldschmidt "Have" List

  13. Eric H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Henderson, KY
    Posts
    779
    Bench Points
    276
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #13
    Hello, I’ve got these:

    1991 Stadium Club: 327
    2018 Finest: 21,52,83 =$2.60

    Saw these that I could use:

    Corey Kluber 2017 Topps '87 Topps #87138
    George Brett 2017 Topps '87 Topps #87174 =$2.75

    LMK thanks,
    Eric H

  14. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    22,491
    Bench Points
    4954
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items
    #14
    I have these...

    19 Topps Archives 165 209 244 297

    I need any of these 19 Topps Archives 13 14 75 152 197 224 243

    LMK

  15. chieftazmisty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    23,827
    Bench Points
    1821
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #15
    Hi Jeff
    here is what I found for you
    1993 Donruss you can put to rest have # 223 for
    1985 TOPPS # 353
    1992 TOPPS BGOLD
    #,s 1 Nolan RYan 131, 158, 264, 312 455
    let me know if interested in these and I will check out your trade lists
    thanks
    Tom
    GO STEELERS GO

    DICK GROAT, BILL MAZAROSKI AND
    CONNIE HAWKINS FAN

    looking for 72, topps football


    RIP Mr Fatboycards
    You may have left us way to early but you will never be forgoten

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •