Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. grapler135s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    5,468
    Bench Points
    887
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to throgmongerer's ebay items
    #1

    2019-20 Panini Prizm FS/FT

    Busted a bunch of 2019-20 Panini Prizm. Too many to list...PLMK what you might be looking for and I will let you know if I have any.

    Thanks!
    Mike

  2. dlackey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    33,394
    Bench Points
    6860
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to txcr0101's ebay items
    #2
    Any purple wave prizm cards? Also looking for OKC Thunder cards

    Thanks,
    Dennis
    Collecting Barry Larkin, Mike Trout, Albert Pujols, Shohei Ohtani, Jo Adell, David Fletcher

    Also collecting Yankees and Orioles for my granddaughters

    Collecting OKC Thunder cards in basketball

    Also looking for 2018/19 and 2019/20 Prizm Basketball Gold cards #/10, just base cards, rc's not inserts

  3. cjay101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Great Bend, KS
    Posts
    8,151
    Bench Points
    662
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Jerry Rice

    Go to cjay101's ebay items
    Go to cjay101's comc items
    #3
    My set needs are in my link in signature. Also interested in silver/colored RC’s. I opened a ton as well.
    Senior Advisor in Title Only

    I collect anything and everything Jerry Rice! Always looking for any I don't have!

    My Wantlist

  4. waltbfree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    1,032
    Bench Points
    159
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #4
    Ja Morant and Tacko Fall please

  5. neemann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    3,763
    Bench Points
    507
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #5
    Any Larry Bird?
    Collecting Terry Bradshaw and players from the 70's Steelers Super Bowl teams, Larry Bird, and John Havlicek

  6. jwpjones22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    10,270
    Bench Points
    478
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #6
    Shaquille O’Neal and Magic Johnson although I doubt I have anything for you because I don’t have any newer years. Doesn’t hurt to ask though. Thank you!
    Ken Griffey Jr 2020 count: 233 different cards
    Barry Bonds 2020 count: 21 different cards
    Shaquille O'Neal 2020 count: 27 different cards
    Kobe Bryant 2020 count: 43 different cards


  7. grapler135s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    5,468
    Bench Points
    887
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to throgmongerer's ebay items
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by danielalba View Post
    Zion and Coby White
    No Zions.

    Have these Coby Whites:

    Base RC
    Red White and Blue Prizm
    Instant Impact
    Instant Impact Silver Prizm
    Emergent

  8. grapler135s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    5,468
    Bench Points
    887
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to throgmongerer's ebay items
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by jwpjones22 View Post
    Shaquille O’Neal and Magic Johnson although I doubt I have anything for you because I don’t have any newer years. Doesn’t hurt to ask though. Thank you!
    Have these:

    Shaq Base Card
    Magic Base Card
    Magic Silver Prizm
    Magic Red White and Blue Prizm
    Magic NBA Finalists Insert

  9. grapler135s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    5,468
    Bench Points
    887
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to throgmongerer's ebay items
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by neemann View Post
    Any Larry Bird?
    Have these Birds:

    Base Card
    Red White and Blue Prizm

  10. grapler135s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    5,468
    Bench Points
    887
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to throgmongerer's ebay items
    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by waltbfree View Post
    Ja Morant and Tacko Fall please
    No Tacko Fall.

    Have the following Ja Morants:

    Emergent
    Instant Impact

  11. grapler135s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    5,468
    Bench Points
    887
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to throgmongerer's ebay items
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by dlackey View Post
    Any purple wave prizm cards? Also looking for OKC Thunder cards

    Thanks,
    Dennis

    Dennis here is what I have:

    Purple Wave Prizm:
    Mo Bamba
    Mikal Bridges
    DeMar DeRozan

    Emergent:
    Darius Bazley

    Instant Impact:
    Darius Bazley
    Darius Bazley Green Prizm

    Terrence Ferguson: Base
    Steven Adams: Base
    Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: Base
    Chris Paul: Base, Silver Prizm
    Danilo Gallinari: Base, Green Prizm, Red White and Blue Prizm
    Darius Bazley: Base RC, Green Prizm RC, Red White and Blue Prizm RC
    Dennis Schroder: Base, Silver Prizm, Green Prizm, Red White and Blue Prizm
    Andre Roberson: Base, Silver Prizm, Green Prizm, Red White and Blue Prizm
    Hamidou Diallo: Base, Silver Prizm, Green Prizm, Red White and Blue Prizm

  12. grapler135s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    5,468
    Bench Points
    887
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to throgmongerer's ebay items
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by cjay101 View Post
    My set needs are in my link in signature. Also interested in silver/colored RC’s. I opened a ton as well.
    I should be able to find some of your set needs...I will take a look and let you know what I come up with tomorrow.

  13. dlackey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    33,394
    Bench Points
    6860
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to txcr0101's ebay items
    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by grapler135s View Post
    Dennis here is what I have:

    Purple Wave Prizm:
    Mo Bamba
    Mikal Bridges
    DeMar DeRozan

    Emergent:
    Darius Bazley

    Instant Impact:
    Darius Bazley
    Darius Bazley Green Prizm

    Terrence Ferguson: Base
    Steven Adams: Base
    Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: Base
    Chris Paul: Base, Silver Prizm
    Danilo Gallinari: Base, Green Prizm, Red White and Blue Prizm
    Darius Bazley: Base RC, Green Prizm RC, Red White and Blue Prizm RC
    Dennis Schroder: Base, Silver Prizm, Green Prizm, Red White and Blue Prizm
    Andre Roberson: Base, Silver Prizm, Green Prizm, Red White and Blue Prizm
    Hamidou Diallo: Base, Silver Prizm, Green Prizm, Red White and Blue Prizm

    Can use these

    Purple Wave Prizm:
    Mo Bamba
    Mikal Bridges
    DeMar DeRozan


    Instant Impact:
    Darius Bazley Green Prizm

    Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: Base
    Chris Paul: Silver Prizm
    Danilo Gallinari: Green Prizm, Red White and Blue Prizm
    Darius Bazley: Green Prizm RC, Red White and Blue Prizm RC
    Dennis Schroder: Silver Prizm, Green Prizm, Red White and Blue Prizm
    Andre Roberson: Base, Silver Prizm, Green Prizm, Red White and Blue Prizm
    Hamidou Diallo: Silver Prizm, Green Prizm


    Also did you hit any of the Prizm Gold #/10?

    Thanks and lmk what you need for them,
    Dennis
    Last edited by dlackey; 01-14-2020 at 07:46 AM.
    Collecting Barry Larkin, Mike Trout, Albert Pujols, Shohei Ohtani, Jo Adell, David Fletcher

    Also collecting Yankees and Orioles for my granddaughters

    Collecting OKC Thunder cards in basketball

    Also looking for 2018/19 and 2019/20 Prizm Basketball Gold cards #/10, just base cards, rc's not inserts

  14. waltbfree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    1,032
    Bench Points
    159
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by grapler135s View Post
    No Tacko Fall.

    Have the following Ja Morants:

    Emergent
    Instant Impact
    I'll take em both. Can pay cash or look for trade need. Let me know. Thanks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •