2020 Topps Gold Set Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Is this your want list or have list?
I have probably 75 of them

Hey all,

My wife and I are expecting a baby boy in early May and I’ve decided that I’m going to build the 2020 Topps Gold Set that will be for him at some point. I’m looking to trade first, as usual, but don’t mind buying if it’s not for a fortune. Any help here is definitely appreciated. Thanks in advance!

-Andy

Update...Series 2, here we go!

386, 389, 392, 400, 412, 430, 448, 452, 461, 468, 509, 536, 565, 566, 571, 583, 584, 622, 632, 635, 637, 639, 641, 649, 661, 695

Platnum71 justed posted his list of gold cards that he selling.....only u cannot post on the thread.....you can however pm him the ones you need. Best regards, David

Platnum71 justed posted his list of gold cards that he selling.....only u cannot post on the thread.....you can however pm him the ones you need. Best regards, David

Thanks David...I’m waiting on a group coming in the mail, but if my list making was good those should make Series 2 complete.

Are u sure Andy.....if u thought the golds of Luis Roberts and Jasson Dominezgo were high up..there.....their gold in the updates should look like a Mount Everest! Happy Labor Day, David

Hopefully there isn’t anything as expensive as the Series 2 Robert, but yeah, I’m building it. If it wasn’t for the kid I would be putting this money into my Vintage builds.

Updates coming out Oct 30, 2020...just did a check of the checklist for last year 2019 Topps Updates and both were not on it.....so...this could be the one that cost Mt. Everest.....Best regards, David PS I'm hoping it gets pushed back in Nov.....so I can pool more funds ....looking to get 2 Jumbos and 2 hobby or just 4 jumbos....Best regards, David