Looking for 1983 Topps #384 Kenny Easley rookie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

atndsa

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
I’ve tried Beckett and eBay, but no one has a 1983 Topps #384 Kenny Easley rookie at a good price. I am looking for NM-MT. It books for 60 cents. I don’t have much to trade, but if someone comes up with one, PM me and I’m sure wee can work something out. Thanks for looking.

I have a feeling you are wrong on the .60 price on that card since he was recently inducted into the HOF in 2017. My guide was printed before he got into the Hall so he is not even listed. I'll post a topic in the price check room as to its current value and get back to you with any updated info.

I'm just going to take an educated guess and say it is in the $4 TO $6 range but we shall see.

I have a Beckett subscription. That’s where I got 60 cents. You’re probably right about where it should be priced, based on other HOFers from the same time period. Andre Tippett, Jackie Slater, Russ Grimm, Dwight Stevenson all from 84 Topps are in that range. Either way it’s not available on Beckett marketplace at any price. eBay has it for sale once in a while but usually for more than that. Like I say, I’ll work out something fair if there is one out there.

I have a Beckett subscription. That’s where I got 60 cents. You’re probably right about where it should be priced, based on other HOFers from the same time period. Andre Tippett, Jackie Slater, Russ Grimm, Dwight Stevenson all from 84 Topps are in that range. Either way it’s not available on Beckett marketplace at any price. eBay has it for sale once in a while but usually for more than that. Like I say, I’ll work out something fair if there is one out there.

Brad just confirmed that .60 price which is really odd. I saw the EBAY listings too and they were way over priced/ I was thinking along the lines of those similar RCs from that era too.

I'll tell you what,a couple of members here (Loyalty32 and David K) did me a real solid yesterday so I can pay it forward too. PM me your mailing addy and I'll send one out to you tomorrow as a freebie.