Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Go to anglinomics's ebay items

2020 Bench Members Fantasy Baseball Rotisserie League

The league if full for 2020. I think that some people are not aware that there in the league so here is the link for the league. And also a list of teams.

https://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/22901

Anglinomics

Chief Wahoo

Dasoxfan

Degbowl

Easy Mike

Madness

MM1sub

Tanaka is Caca

That Team

Titan's Team

Tribebuckeyefan

War Eagles

Chavezforprez

The Crazy 88's

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Getting more and more nervous for the season with each passing day......
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    The draft did proceed as scheduled on May 3. Before that, the original draft date before the virus and pushed back twice I think, so I didn't want to keep doing that. So if you didn't know, your roster is full. About half of the 14 teams were able to make the draft. Usually were only missing 1 or 2. I think the low draft attendance is due to the virus and the league being rescheduled too often.

6-8 owners don't want Baseball this year for financial reasons. With 30 teams a 75% passing vote will allow baseball to go forward. So if the number is 8 against, the season won't occur. As if they all don't have enough money. Anyway, here's hoping to having a short season with playoffs.

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    I will be ready if they start up.
    Collector of the 2005 World Champion Chicago White Sox and Chicago Bears in a quest to complete all team sets including parallels.

https://www.freewebs.com/dasoxfan/

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    It looks like the main sticking point in having baseball is that the players want their "full" prorated salary. The owners want to pay a prorated salary, but with an adjustment to accommodate the lost revenue from no attendance at the games.

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Quote Originally Posted by anglinomics View Post
    It looks like the main sticking point in having baseball is that the players want their "full" prorated salary. The owners want to pay a prorated salary, but with an adjustment to accommodate the lost revenue from no attendance at the games.
    Seems like a reasonable request from the owners, since they literally will be making zero $$$ outside of media $$$. And will still have all the expenses of daily operations. Of course after the latest news from Clearwater and the Phillies camp....not sure when they will be ready to truly get underway.

If it could happen - July 4th weekend would seem like the perfect kickoff point.

Kirby Puckett havelist:

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    With baseball now back on the menu - a 60 game menu - the fantasy season will be an outright sprint, no marathon this time around!

Kirby Puckett havelist:

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    My knowledge base has really suffered with the layoff. Bring on the podcasts and baseball column writers.

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    So are any of the game limits on IP limits for our league going to be changed before we start? It's going to be pretty hard to reach the 1,200 innings pitched limit or the 162 games limit at each position with only 60 games!!
    Brad Ziegler 345/650Wantlist Click Here
    RC's & Autos Of Mike Trout,Aaron Judge,Matt Olson,Matt Chapman,Ronald Acuna,Juan Soto, Jose Altuve,Mookie Betts,Christian Yelich,Bryce Harper, Ramon Laureano,Vladimir Guerrero Jr.,Fernando Tatis Jr.,Pete Alonso,Anthony Rendon,
    Football Shaquem Griffin & Alabama Crimson Tide players
    Boxing/MMA- Micky Ward, Gina Carano

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Quote Originally Posted by dan5 View Post
    So are any of the game limits on IP limits for our league going to be changed before we start? It's going to be pretty hard to reach the 1,200 innings pitched limit or the 162 games limit at each position with only 60 games!!
    Dan, thanks for catching the oversight. The games per position has been changed to 60. The maximum innings pitched will be 450 innings. The exact proration is 444.44. So 450 is the closest option available. I will post a reminder or maybe a countdown to when the first game is played. Thanks. Dave

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Quote Originally Posted by anglinomics View Post
    Dan, thanks for catching the oversight. The games per position has been changed to 60. The maximum innings pitched will be 450 innings. The exact proration is 444.44. So 450 is the closest option available. I will post a reminder or maybe a countdown to when the first game is played. Thanks. Dave
    Well that makes it a lot easier! We would have been adding and dropping guys on a daily basis if it was left at the original limits.

Thanks
    Dan
    Brad Ziegler 345/650Wantlist Click Here
    RC's & Autos Of Mike Trout,Aaron Judge,Matt Olson,Matt Chapman,Ronald Acuna,Juan Soto, Jose Altuve,Mookie Betts,Christian Yelich,Bryce Harper, Ramon Laureano,Vladimir Guerrero Jr.,Fernando Tatis Jr.,Pete Alonso,Anthony Rendon,
    Football Shaquem Griffin & Alabama Crimson Tide players
    Boxing/MMA- Micky Ward, Gina Carano

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Quote Originally Posted by dan5 View Post
    Well that makes it a lot easier! We would have been adding and dropping guys on a daily basis if it was left at the original limits.

Thanks
    Dan
    I'd say with a short season, everyone will have an equal chance. But the draft has already been done and I don't like my team very well. Some injuries need to be overcome. And names like Judge will have to have big years. I wish everyone the best for the season. I hope there are not anymore surprises.