Mods---Please Delete Thread---Set Complete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LOL! Hey, my friend, how are you? Hopefully, staying safe and healthy!
Boots

I'm doing OK and practicing social distancing guidelines by avoiding the daily, unending lectures by the governor. I think those daily lectures are worse than the virus! LMAO!!!

Buying the last few cards to finish these sets....Trade if I have something you'd like. Help me finish.

Ballards I have a NM copy of the Parrish RC. If we can find out the current BV of it, I'm sure we can work something out.

Sure...it is a white back correct? I don't have OPG to basketball so I'm no help there. LMK, thx

Yep, it is a white back. You may remember I was the first member on this topic and I had never seen anything but white backs for this set. I wonder if the gray backs were regional?

I'll post a topic on the BV of the Parrish RC in the Price Check Room and we'll take it from there once we find the value. With some of the wild price fluctuations in older basketball recently I want to double check the current value of this card.