Looking for Clyde Drexler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Can u use these:

96 Skybox Electrified #285
96 Skybox Hoopstars #HS4 (2)
97 Hoops Starting Five #10 of 29
95 Upper Deck #SE162 (2)
93/94 Fleer NBA Jam Session #184 this is like a 2" x 5" card

LMK Thanks, Rich

Rich -- I can use these 3. Please take a look at my freewebs trade page.

96 Skybox Hoopstars #HS4 $2.50
97 Hoops Starting Five #10 $2.50
93/94 Fleer NBA Jam Session #184 $.60

Thanks,
Billy

Hey Billy! I only collect Roger Clemens. You have 2 of his cards

2005 Topps Update -- Midsummer Covers Ball Relics -- Roger Clemens #RC (/150)
2014 Topps Triple Threads -- Relics Gold -- Roger Clemens #RC1 (/27)

I don't know bv's on these but I'm guessing I'm short in bv? Is there ANYTHING else you collect? BB/FB/BSK/Player, Team, oddball, inserts, etc? I do have a posting on this site at Basketball for Trade: titled "large collection of inserts/parallels". Anyway, lmk. If u have current prices on the Clemens please lmk. Thanks, hopefully we can work something out! Rich

Last edited:
Yeah, those book at $40 and $45. Not looking to trade down from GU to inserts. Any higher end Shaq RCs? If not, how about $2.00 and a SASE for the three Drexler cards? Are the Drexler cards free from rounded corners, creases and edge chipping? Lately, I've been getting older Drexler cards in bad condition after being told they are free of the previous mentioned concerns.

Billy

Hello!

Was looking over your list and Did not see these two on it.

1993 Topps Archives Clyde Drexler #33
2017-18 Prizm Sensational Swatches Clyde Drexler #SW-CD (GU Jersey)

Let me know if your interested.

Chuck

Cool!

Do you have any GU cards from any of the Teams in my signature? Also looking for Commemorative patch cards with the Cleveland Indians Mascot for a friend or Dallas Cowboys GU for another friend.

LMk
Chuck

Billy,

I'm cool with that, I don't have that Rodman.

Also I see you have the A's logo as your profile pic would you be interested in this?

2007 Upper Deck Ultimate Star Materials Eric Chávez #SM-EC

I don't collect baseball, but every once in awhile I get I wild hair and pick some up and pulled this years ago and its just been siting here. I don't think its worth much but if your interested in It I could swap it for a low end GU your trying to move.

Chuck

Billy:

I have these two if you still need them:

1994-95 103 Stadium Club Hakeem Olajuwon/Clyde Drexler
1996-97 M27 Topps Mystery Finest Clyde Drexler

Rich

Do you need these 2 ?
93-94 or 94-95 Skybox #334
94-95 or 95-96 Hoops . Hoops Power #PR-43