Thanks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
To all the members here on The Bench that reached out to check and see if I was alright during my extended absence.

All good, just had some frazzled nerves from trying to juggle to many things at once - took a vacation and decided I needed to focus on something other than my collection for a little while. Stepping away for a bit was the best thing I could do.

Of course, now I can't leave my house until our governor allows it, so getting away from my collection really is no longer an option! :)

Thanks again for the concern, it was once again, The Bench proving it looks after its members. So I guess it is time to start working on some trades and getting some stuff posted up!

Welcome Back! You can also watch the old movies on youtube......watched the deadly Mantis, Them, Thing.....the day the world stood still, war of the worlds....all of the first ones....not the remakes....Best regards, David PS Trade Manager still not working after 38 days. Their working on it.

Welcome back Andy and I wish you the best. I hear you about stress. With the virus, violence, ect. everyone is affected. Has you heard from Chief? I haven't seen him posting either.

Normally I would be watching multiple games of MLB every day and play fantasy. I devoted most of my day towards baseball aand other sports year round. I pray for and end to this insanity and for those who have lost. loved ones.

Dave

Hopefully, Baseball will safely and soon.

Last edited:
Welcome back Andy and I wish you the best. I hear you about stress. With the virus, violence, ect. everyone is affected. Has you heard from Chief? I haven't seen him posting either.

Normally I would be watching multiple games of MLB every day and play fantasy. I devoted most of my day towards baseball aand other sports year round. I pray for and end to this insanity and for those who have lost. loved ones.

Dave

Hopefully, Baseball will safely and soon.

Hey Dave - actually just saw Chief posted up something over on SCF, so sounds like he is doing okay - but haven't had a chance to message/speak with him recently. I am right with you, not having baseball has been crushing my soul - only light from my perspective is that our county will be allowed to start practicing again next friday. Will be awesome to see the kids again and get them playing with their friends. Zoom meetings are great, but being on the field can't be beat!!

The sooner we get back to normal, the happier we will be. So many little things that we took for granted, now we just want to do them over and over and over!!!!