2020 Gypsy Queen FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Last edited:
Hey Jeff, sorry for the slow response....I also just pulled a foil #268 that you need. Let me verify that I have the McMahon, then you can trade me whatever you think is fair. ****located the McMahon

ballards, would you be ok doing the 6 GQ base for either of the McMahon indigo or the Rainbow Foil #268? If you need more to make that trade let me know if you see anything you can use here: http://www.thebenchtrading.com/show...pps-Series-1-Opening-Day-Heritage-Gypsy-Queen

Jeff

ballards, would you be ok doing the 6 GQ base for either of the McMahon indigo or the Rainbow Foil #268? If you need more to make that trade let me know if you see anything you can use here: http://www.thebenchtrading.com/show...pps-Series-1-Opening-Day-Heritage-Gypsy-Queen

Jeff

Jeff, I'm totally fine with the 6 base for my two...however, is this 1985 Topps 35th Anniversary Series 1: 85-12, (from your link) Acuna? I'd be interested. I'd even throw in some cash. Pm address and I'll send mine. THX

I have 304 are your base needs still the same and do you still have the 83 Donruss Gwynn have a 2019 Sepia chrome Refractor of Acuna I can add in with the gypsy queen.

I have 304 are your base needs still the same and do you still have the 83 Donruss Gwynn have a 2019 Sepia chrome Refractor of Acuna I can add in with the gypsy queen.

are you referring to my 2020 base needs still the same? or you referring to ALL my base needs on my homepage? Yes, I still have an extra Gwynn

I have these 14 cards from your list - ($12.80)
57, 61, 123, 154, 157, 177, 199, 200, 210, 218, 229, 231, 250, 320.

I will trade them for the Pujols Bazooka Back ($10)

Let me know

Jeff, I'm totally fine with the 6 base for my two...however, is this 1985 Topps 35th Anniversary Series 1: 85-12, (from your link) Acuna? I'd be interested. I'd even throw in some cash. Pm address and I'll send mine. THX

No need for cash, I can do the 6 base plus the 1985 for the two GQ. I will send PM

Jeff

I have 167, 177, 195, 226, 263. I’m in need of the Fortune Teller and Tarots. I don’t know the book values but willing to trade whatever you think is fair.

I have 167, 177, 195, 226, 263. I’m in need of the Fortune Teller and Tarots. I don’t know the book values but willing to trade whatever you think is fair.

My list has been updated and I no longer need any of those 5 you've offered, sorry. Can you hit any of my other wants from my homepage?

Hey there, looks like I could still use 4 or 5 of what you've got listed...No idea how to look at your homepage on Sam's Trading Post

My Sam's page is out of date, I can't seem to locate those cards now. Sorry about that.

Any help here before 2020 A&G comes out....even if it's only one card PWE or sase work for me