Clearing My Port - Not an April Fool's - 50% Off on COMC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thanks....I'll take a look.....but their not shipping my orders because of the virus........four orders....oldest one was March 8, 2020. Best regards, David PS if you want it shipped fast...they want to charge you an extra fee because of the virus.....all after paying for items and shipping.....Not fair....

Last edited:
So my orders sit there and gather dust.....to bad...I can't cancelled them and get my money back....That would make the sellers angry...

Last edited:
Yeah - the state of Washington is being very strict on non-essential personnel not being at work. They've reduced staff in a number of ways and are just running a pretty minimal crew right now until the stay at home order is listed.

They should have the orders just sitting there......if only one person is working them.....need to assign a few more.....two or three people can do a lot .....32 days is way to long to wait.....need to include $5.00 credit with all of the orders. Best regards, David