Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicMetal View Post
    HAHA! Yeah, she ws Captain Kirk's old flame on that episode. Captian Kirk had to mantain his professionalism and not give into temptation, which makes me wonder WHAT THE HELL WAS WRONG WITH HIM? LMAO!!!!

Here is a very early promotional picture of her where she played the love interest of Clu Gulager in a recurring role in THe Tall Man. And it was one of her many roles as a hot Latina. She was some great looking woman!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ta...e_Tall_Man.JPG
    In other related news....I think Clu Gulager wins "Worst Name in Hollywood" award! I mean with all the possible stage names out there, he goes with THAT??????

Blessings,

Kevin
    "For nothing will be impossible for God" ~ Luke 1:37

Check out my Custom Autograph Cards! http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...sic-Bench-back

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to DavidK's comc items
    Nice Trout cards! Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Quote Originally Posted by KCLJ520 View Post
    In other related news....I think Clu Gulager wins "Worst Name in Hollywood" award! I mean with all the possible stage names out there, he goes with THAT??????

Blessings,

Kevin
    Did you know that he is still alive at age 91? And that name has an interesting backstory to it as seen below.

His Cherokee nickname was given to him by his father for the clu-clu birds (known in English as martins,[4] like his middle name) that were nesting at the Gulager home at the time of his birth.

Apparently he is one Okie who actually does have Cherokee ancestory. LOL and if Marianna Hill was hanging on me, you could call me Clu or a lot worse!

I'm not able to post any of my cool pickups due to that thing called "technology" but that does not mean I cannot show off a few cards I picked up in trade this month that my trading partner posted pictures of. I love vintage football and had to trade for some of the cards pictured below.

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...s-for-baseball

I traded for the 1964 Philadelphia Ditka, Jurgenson, Lilly and Olsen RC as well as the 1964 Topps Len Dawson. The cards are as nice as they look on the scans too and I was thrilled to get these.

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicMetal View Post
    Did you know that he is still alive at age 91? And that name has an interesting backstory to it as seen below.

His Cherokee nickname was given to him by his father for the clu-clu birds (known in English as martins,[4] like his middle name) that were nesting at the Gulager home at the time of his birth.

Apparently he is one Okie who actually does have Cherokee ancestory. LOL and if Marianna Hill was hanging on me, you could call me Clu or a lot worse!

I'm not able to post any of my cool pickups due to that thing called "technology" but that does not mean I cannot show off a few cards I picked up in trade this month that my trading partner posted pictures of. I love vintage football and had to trade for some of the cards pictured below.

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...s-for-baseball

I traded for the 1964 Philadelphia Ditka, Jurgenson, Lilly and Olsen RC as well as the 1964 Topps Len Dawson. The cards are as nice as they look on the scans too and I was thrilled to get these.
    Jeff, that is so interesting about Clu's nickname....you are a walking trivia expert!

I started collecting ttm at age 11 in 1992, and saw Merlin Olsen in the movie Mitchell, starring Joe Don Baker, who I loved as The Whammer in The Natural. I called Merlin's agent, knowing he was a hall of fame football player. I asked about writing to Merlin, to which his agent said "oh geez! Do I still represent him?" The phone was evidently not ringing off the hook for Merlin in 1994, the year I placed that call. In fact, it was June 17th. I remember that so well, since i hung up with his agent, walked out and turned the tv on, and saw another NFL hall of Famer in a white Ford Bronco on the freeway....

Check out my Custom Autograph Cards! http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...sic-Bench-back

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Quote Originally Posted by KCLJ520 View Post
    Jeff, that is so interesting about Clu's nickname....you are a walking trivia expert!

I started collecting ttm at age 11 in 1992, and saw Merlin Olsen in the movie Mitchell, starring Joe Don Baker, who I loved as The Whammer in The Natural. I called Merlin's agent, knowing he was a hall of fame football player. I asked about writing to Merlin, to which his agent said "oh geez! Do I still represent him?" The phone was evidently not ringing off the hook for Merlin in 1994, the year I placed that call. In fact, it was June 17th. I remember that so well, since i hung up with his agent, walked out and turned the tv on, and saw another NFL hall of Famer in a white Ford Bronco on the freeway....
    Do people collect the famous or the infamous OJ?

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Quote Originally Posted by budd2222 View Post
    Not that I know of, I have not seen much of his stuff at shows or anything, and I don't collect him....I'm sure someone does somewhere, but I think he pretty well trashed his reputation, sadly.

God bless,

Kevin

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Quote Originally Posted by budd2222 View Post

People (mostly non card collectors)were buying his cards like crazy when the trial was going on but after that the demnand plumeted . While I don't collect his cards, if I need one for a set, I'll certainly try to pick one up.