Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. Steelers8873's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    IN
    Posts
    181
    Bench Points
    23
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #1

    Lf bryan reynolds non base rc's

    Hello I'm looking to trade for some non-base RC's of Pittsburgh Pirates Bryan Reynolds. Link is below.Thank You


    https://www.flickr.com/photos/steele...57713708220627
    MY FLICKR LINK
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/steelers73/albums

    I collect Vintage, Refractors, Jarvis Landry, Steelers & Dolphins cards.

  2. BigHunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    N suburbs of Chicago
    Posts
    294
    Bench Points
    35
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to erichunz's ebay items
    #2
    I have a 2019 Topps Update Gold Bryan Reynolds #/2019 and a 2019 Topps Chrome Update Pink Refractor Bryan Reynolds, let me know if your interested-Thanks

  3. Steelers8873's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    IN
    Posts
    181
    Bench Points
    23
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHunz View Post
    I have a 2019 Topps Update Gold Bryan Reynolds #/2019 and a 2019 Topps Chrome Update Pink Refractor Bryan Reynolds, let me know if your interested-Thanks
    Possibly. If we can find something to agree upon for a trade. Who all do you collect?
    MY FLICKR LINK
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/steelers73/albums

    I collect Vintage, Refractors, Jarvis Landry, Steelers & Dolphins cards.

  4. BigHunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    N suburbs of Chicago
    Posts
    294
    Bench Points
    35
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to erichunz's ebay items
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelers8873 View Post
    Possibly. If we can find something to agree upon for a trade. Who all do you collect?
    I collect Anthony Rizzo, Ryne Sandberg, Pete Alonso, Gleyber Torres, Andrew Vaughn, and Fernando Tatis, let me know if you have any-Thanks

  5. Steelers8873's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    IN
    Posts
    181
    Bench Points
    23
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHunz View Post
    I collect Anthony Rizzo, Ryne Sandberg, Pete Alonso, Gleyber Torres, Andrew Vaughn, and Fernando Tatis, let me know if you have any-Thanks
    I don't really collect baseball much what I have is at the link I provided in my thread. If you can't find anything there let me know I may buy them if it's a fair price. Let me know.thank you.
    MY FLICKR LINK
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/steelers73/albums

    I collect Vintage, Refractors, Jarvis Landry, Steelers & Dolphins cards.

  6. BigHunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    N suburbs of Chicago
    Posts
    294
    Bench Points
    35
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to erichunz's ebay items
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelers8873 View Post
    I don't really collect baseball much what I have is at the link I provided in my thread. If you can't find anything there let me know I may buy them if it's a fair price. Let me know.thank you.
    Do you have any Chris Godwin, Tom Brady, Walter Payton, Patrick Mahomes, Mike Evans, or Lamar Jackson

  7. Steelers8873's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    IN
    Posts
    181
    Bench Points
    23
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHunz View Post
    Do you have any Chris Godwin, Tom Brady, Walter Payton, Patrick Mahomes, Mike Evans, or Lamar Jackson
    I have some but nothing earth shattering. Here are some Mike Evans cards I was about to post in an auction. I will see what I have of the other guys. Thanks

    https://www.flickr.com/photos/steele...posted-public/
    MY FLICKR LINK
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/steelers73/albums

    I collect Vintage, Refractors, Jarvis Landry, Steelers & Dolphins cards.

  8. Steelers8873's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    IN
    Posts
    181
    Bench Points
    23
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHunz View Post
    Do you have any Chris Godwin, Tom Brady, Walter Payton, Patrick Mahomes, Mike Evans, or Lamar Jackson
    Here's a few Lamar Jackson cards
    2019 Donruss Dominators Lamar Jackson
    2019 Absolute Yellow Parallel Lamar Jackson
    2019 Donruss Photo Variation Lamar Jackson
    2019 Illusion Base Lamar Jackson

    https://www.flickr.com/photos/steele...posted-public/
    MY FLICKR LINK
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/steelers73/albums

    I collect Vintage, Refractors, Jarvis Landry, Steelers & Dolphins cards.

  9. BigHunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    N suburbs of Chicago
    Posts
    294
    Bench Points
    35
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to erichunz's ebay items
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelers8873 View Post
    Here's a few Lamar Jackson cards
    2019 Donruss Dominators Lamar Jackson
    2019 Absolute Yellow Parallel Lamar Jackson
    2019 Donruss Photo Variation Lamar Jackson
    2019 Illusion Base Lamar Jackson

    https://www.flickr.com/photos/steele...posted-public/
    Were there any other players from other sports that you were are looking for?

  10. Steelers8873's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    IN
    Posts
    181
    Bench Points
    23
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHunz View Post
    Were there any other players from other sports that you were are looking for?
    I collect non base Inserts of HOFer's and legends of higher end brands Phoenix, Unparalleled, Certified etc. for football and then the 2019 Prizm needs I have and like 6 base 2020 Topps baseball for Series One. That's about it.
    MY FLICKR LINK
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/steelers73/albums

    I collect Vintage, Refractors, Jarvis Landry, Steelers & Dolphins cards.

  11. Steelers8873's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    IN
    Posts
    181
    Bench Points
    23
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHunz View Post
    Were there any other players from other sports that you were are looking for?
    I will be adding another Hobby box of Gypsy Queen to my Flickr later this afternoon too.
    MY FLICKR LINK
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/steelers73/albums

    I collect Vintage, Refractors, Jarvis Landry, Steelers & Dolphins cards.

  12. Steelers8873's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    IN
    Posts
    181
    Bench Points
    23
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHunz View Post
    Do you have any Chris Godwin, Tom Brady, Walter Payton, Patrick Mahomes, Mike Evans, or Lamar Jackson
    These are the only Godwin cards I have.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/steele...posted-public/
    MY FLICKR LINK
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/steelers73/albums

    I collect Vintage, Refractors, Jarvis Landry, Steelers & Dolphins cards.

  13. yankees1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    9,369
    Bench Points
    1509
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to Jasaar's ebay items
    #13
    I have a 2018 Donruss Elite extra edition 4-color patch of reynolds number 10/25
    I collect:
    #1 Don Mattingly
    #2 Bryce Harper, Gleyber Torres
    #3 Gary Sanchez, L. Severino

    #4 NY Giants autos and Game used

  14. Steelers8873's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    IN
    Posts
    181
    Bench Points
    23
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by yankees1 View Post
    I have a 2018 Donruss Elite extra edition 4-color patch of reynolds number 10/25
    That's pre Rookie isn't it?
    MY FLICKR LINK
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/steelers73/albums

    I collect Vintage, Refractors, Jarvis Landry, Steelers & Dolphins cards.

  15. Steelers8873's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    IN
    Posts
    181
    Bench Points
    23
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by yankees1 View Post
    I have a 2018 Donruss Elite extra edition 4-color patch of reynolds number 10/25
    Not really interested in collegiate stuff but thanks for replying to my thread.
    MY FLICKR LINK
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/steelers73/albums

    I collect Vintage, Refractors, Jarvis Landry, Steelers & Dolphins cards.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •