Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23
  1. chieftazmisty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    23,821
    Bench Points
    1820
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #16
    did you ever get my pm on the 1987 topps team set in mint lmk
    GO STEELERS GO

    DICK GROAT, BILL MAZAROSKI AND
    CONNIE HAWKINS FAN

    looking for 72, topps football


    RIP Mr Fatboycards
    You may have left us way to early but you will never be forgoten

  2. sandman43103's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    La Mesa, CA
    Posts
    9,600
    Bench Points
    1162
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to sandman9903's ebay items
    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by chieftazmisty View Post
    did you ever get my pm on the 1987 topps team set in mint lmk
    I did. Thanks, but I will pass.
    Looking to trade for or buy San Diego Padres Topps team sets form 1969-current.

    Needs are here: https://sites.google.com/site/sandma...team-set-needs

    FT/FS Baseball: https://sites.google.com/site/sandma...baseball-cards

  3. bdink25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Glenshaw, PA
    Posts
    10,008
    Bench Points
    1217
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman43103 View Post
    Butch-

    Thanks for digging those out. A couple of deals ahead of you and I will update what I need shortly. Did you have any specific wants from my trade list?
    Looking for Topps #'d gold baseball cards. 2020 preferably and then down from there. Butch
    WANTS

    (1st) Any serial #'d baseball cards. Not just Pirates only.

    (2nd)#1 Josh Bell, Bryan Reynolds, possible others--G. Polanco, J. Taillon.

    NOTE: Cards will be mailed on Saturday unless stated otherwise.

    NOTE: I will respond as soon as I am able. This is my hobby
    .

  4. sandman43103's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    La Mesa, CA
    Posts
    9,600
    Bench Points
    1162
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to sandman9903's ebay items
    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by bdink25 View Post
    If you need the cards listed on your want list, I have cards from 1979, 1981, 1983, 1992, 1990, 1986, 1989, 1984.
    Plmk if you need complete sets. Have a few. Lots of single cards. Thanks Butch

    Will confirm what cards I have.....

    UPDATE: Just went through the cards. Below is what's missing from the sets I have.

    1979-5, 30, 116, 435, 479.

    1981-Have all.

    1983- 223.

    1984- Have all.

    1986-Have all.

    1989- Have all--Plus one of the 689's.

    1990-Have all-Plus a 624.

    1992- 112, 228, 252, 616.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdink25 View Post
    Looking for Topps #'d gold baseball cards. 2020 preferably and then down from there. Butch
    Butch-
    Here are the Gold cards I have. Not sure on BV's for the Padres or gold cards. WHat do you think is a fair trade?
    2020 Topps Gold 41 Brian Anderson Miami Marlins #588/2020
    2020 Topps Gold 302 Tim Anderson LL Chicago White Sox #1647/2020
    2020 Topps Gold 312 Billy Hamilton Atlanta Braves #1958/2020
    2018 Topps Gold 170 Christian Yelich Miami Marlins #450/2018
    2016 Topps Gold 84 Mookie Betts Boston Red Sox #1482/2016
    2016 Topps Gold 317 Jose Altuve Houston Astros #791/2016
    2016 Topps Gold 566 Alex Rodriguez New York Yankees #47/2016
    2015 Topps Gold 21 Brett Gardner New York Yankees #315/2015
    2015 Topps Gold 85 Adam Wainwright/Johnny Cueto/Clayton Kershaw Los Angeles Dodgers #1163/2015
    2015 Topps Gold 127 Andrew McCutchen/Justin Morneau/Josh Harrison Pittsburgh Pirates #1839/2015
    2015 Topps Gold 400 Andrew McCutchen Pittsburgh Pirates #980/2015
    2015 Topps Gold 463 Justin Verlander Detroit Tigers #724/2015
    2015 Topps Gold 620 Jose Altuve Houston Astros #36/2015
    2015 Topps Gold 665 Stephen Strasburg Washington Nationals #91/2015
    2014 Topps Gold 42 Mariano Rivera New York Yankees #1503/2014
    2014 Topps Gold 179 Gerrit Cole FS Pittsburgh Pirates #1561/2014
    2014 Topps Update Gold 2 Derek Jeter Boston Red Sox #626/2014
    2013 Topps Gold 360 Khristopher Davis RC Milwaukee Brewers #1063/2013
    2013 Topps Gold 369 Bryce Harper Washington Nationals #1301/2013
    2013 Topps Update Gold 106 Clayton Kershaw Los Angeles Dodgers #1878/2013
    2013 Topps Update Gold 106 Clayton Kershaw Los Angeles Dodgers #509/2013
    2013 Topps Update Gold 180 Bryce Harper Washington Nationals #1747/2013
    2010 Topps Gold 476 Yadier Molina St. Louis Cardinals #474/2010
    2010 Topps Update Gold 114 Kenley Jansen RC Los Angeles Dodgers #1889/2010
    2009 Topps Update Gold Border 14 Yadier Molina AS St. Louis Cardinals #1938/2009
    Looking to trade for or buy San Diego Padres Topps team sets form 1969-current.

    Needs are here: https://sites.google.com/site/sandma...team-set-needs

    FT/FS Baseball: https://sites.google.com/site/sandma...baseball-cards

  5. sandman43103's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    La Mesa, CA
    Posts
    9,600
    Bench Points
    1162
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to sandman9903's ebay items
    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by tglg View Post
    I have quite a few, let me get them pulled. I need the 2004 Yadier Molina cards you have listed for sure. I will get back with you shorty. Thanks, Tony.
    Tony-

    Did you find me any any gems?
    Looking to trade for or buy San Diego Padres Topps team sets form 1969-current.

    Needs are here: https://sites.google.com/site/sandma...team-set-needs

    FT/FS Baseball: https://sites.google.com/site/sandma...baseball-cards

  6. bdink25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Glenshaw, PA
    Posts
    10,008
    Bench Points
    1217
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #21
    This is the list of cards I have for you. These are all the cards I mentioned.

    1979 Topps #8 Leading Firemen/Rich Gossage/Rollie Fingers
    $1.50
    1979 Topps #57 Eric Rasmussen
    $0.25
    1979 Topps #138 Mark Lee RC
    $0.25
    1979 Topps #164 Mickey Lolich
    $0.75
    1979 Topps #194 Randy Jones
    $0.25
    1979 Topps #247 Tucker Ashford DP
    $0.20
    1979 Topps #263 Oscar Gamble
    $0.75
    1979 Topps #292 Don Reynolds RC
    $0.25
    1979 Topps #321 Gaylord Perry
    $2.50
    1979 Topps #342 Dave Roberts
    $0.25
    1979 Topps #364 Gene Richards
    $0.25
    1979 Topps #390 Rollie Fingers
    $2.50
    1979 Topps #456 Chuck Baker RC
    $0.25
    1979 Topps #488 Bob Owchinko
    $0.25
    1979 Topps #506 John D'Acquisto
    $0.25
    1979 Topps #531 Fernando Gonzalez
    $0.25
    1979 Topps #564 Jerry Turner
    $0.25
    1979 Topps #594 Bob Shirley
    $0.25
    1979 Topps #616 Billy Almon
    $0.25
    1979 Topps #646 Rick Sweet
    $0.25
    1979 Topps #679 Derrel Thomas
    $0.25
    1979 Topps #725 Jim Beswick RC/Steve Mura RC/Broderick Perkins RC
    $0.75
    1981 Topps #8 Dan Quisenberry/Rollie Fingers/Tom Hume LL
    $0.40
    1981 Topps #29 Gene Tenace
    $0.40
    1981 Topps #49 Bob Shirley
    $0.15
    1981 Topps #72 Barry Evans DP RC
    $0.15
    1981 Topps #134 Steve Mura
    $0.15
    1981 Topps #171 Gene Richards
    $0.15
    1981 Topps #207 Ozzie Smith RB
    $2.00
    1981 Topps #229 Rollie Fingers
    $0.40
    1981 Topps #254 Ozzie Smith
    $5.00
    1981 Topps #285 Jerry Turner
    $0.15
    1981 Topps #309 Luis Salazar RC
    $0.75
    1981 Topps #342 Eric Rasmussen DP
    $0.15
    1981 Topps #356 George Stablein RC/Craig Stimac RC/Tom Tellmann RC
    $0.25
    1981 Topps #370 Dave Winfield
    $0.75
    1981 Topps #393 Broderick Perkins
    $0.15
    1981 Topps #436 Gary Lucas RC
    $0.15
    1981 Topps #458 Randy Jones
    $0.40
    1981 Topps #478 Juan Eichelberger RC
    $0.15
    1981 Topps #496 Paul Dade
    $0.15
    1981 Topps #531 John Curtis
    $0.15
    1981 Topps #556 Jerry Mumphrey
    $0.15
    1981 Topps #579 Tim Flannery
    $0.15
    1981 Topps #599 Dennis Kinney RC
    $0.15
    1981 Topps #616 Rick Wise
    $0.15
    1981 Topps #653 Bill Fahey
    $0.15
    1981 Topps #685 Padres Team CL/Frank Howard MG
    $0.40
    1981 Topps #707 Dave Cash
    $0.15
    1983 Topps #7 Gene Richards
    $0.15
    1983 Topps #38 Tim Flannery
    $0.15
    1983 Topps #68 Eric Show RC
    $0.75
    1983 Topps #94 Dave Edwards
    $0.15
    1983 Topps #118 Chris Welsh
    $0.15
    1983 Topps #168 Juan Eichelberger
    $0.15
    1983 Topps #185 Tim Lollar
    $0.15
    1983 Topps #251 Alan Wiggins
    $0.15
    1983 Topps #274 Terry Kennedy
    $0.15
    1983 Topps #298 Floyd Chiffer
    $0.15
    1983 Topps #323 Luis DeLeon
    $0.15
    1983 Topps #346 Joe Pittman
    $0.15
    1983 Topps #366 Dick Williams MG
    $0.15
    1983 Topps #384 Dave Dravecky RC
    $1.50
    1983 Topps #455 Sixto Lezcano
    $0.15
    1983 Topps #482 Tony Gwynn RC
    $25.00
    1983 Topps #505 Garry Templeton
    $0.30
    1983 Topps #533 Luis Salazar
    $0.15
    1983 Topps #563 Juan Bonilla
    $0.15
    1983 Topps #593 Broderick Perkins
    $0.15
    1983 Topps #612 Steve Swisher
    $0.15
    1983 Topps #644 Joe Lefebvre
    $0.15
    1983 Topps #674 Kurt Bevacqua
    $0.15
    1983 Topps #695 Ruppert Jones
    $0.15
    1983 Topps #742 Padres TL/BA: Terry Kennedy/ERA: Tim Lollar/(Ch
    $0.30
    1983 Topps #761 Gary Lucas
    $0.15
    1984 Topps #7 Gary Lucas
    $0.15
    1984 Topps #38 Luis DeLeon
    $0.15
    1984 Topps #68 Luis Salazar
    $0.15
    1984 Topps #94 Mario Ramirez
    $0.15
    1984 Topps #168 Juan Bonilla
    $0.15
    1984 Topps #224 Sid Monge
    $0.15
    1984 Topps #251 Tony Gwynn
    $2.50
    1984 Topps #261 Bobby Brown
    $0.15
    1984 Topps #277 Eddie Whitson
    $0.15
    1984 Topps #290 Dave Dravecky
    $0.15
    1984 Topps #327 Ruppert Jones
    $0.15
    1984 Topps #346 Kurt Bevacqua
    $0.15
    1984 Topps #366 Padres TL/Terry Kennedy/Dave Dravecky/(Checklis
    $0.25
    1984 Topps #380 Steve Garvey
    $0.25
    1984 Topps #455 Terry Kennedy
    $0.15
    1984 Topps #481 Mark Thurmond
    $0.15
    1984 Topps #503 Elias Sosa
    $0.15
    1984 Topps #532 Eric Show
    $0.15
    1984 Topps #571 Bruce Bochy
    $0.15
    1984 Topps #594 Gene Richards
    $0.15
    1984 Topps #615 Garry Templeton
    $0.25
    1984 Topps #644 Tim Lollar
    $0.15
    1984 Topps #674 Tim Flannery
    $0.15
    1984 Topps #693 Alan Wiggins
    $0.15
    1984 Topps #742 Dick Williams MG
    $0.15
    1984 Topps #753 Doug Gwosdz
    $0.15
    1984 Topps #778 Andy Hawkins
    $0.15
    1986 Topps #10 Tony Gwynn
    $0.60
    1986 Topps #37 Mark Thurmond
    $0.10
    1986 Topps #44 Lance McCullers
    $0.10
    1986 Topps #67 Carmelo Martinez
    $0.10
    1986 Topps #90 Garry Templeton
    $0.15
    1986 Topps #118 Jerry Royster
    $0.10
    1986 Topps #182 Bobby Brown
    $0.10
    1986 Topps #211 Ed Wojna
    $0.10
    1986 Topps #230 Terry Kennedy
    $0.10
    1986 Topps #244 Craig Lefferts
    $0.10
    1986 Topps #262 Mario Ramirez
    $0.10
    1986 Topps #286 Luis DeLeon
    $0.10
    1986 Topps #306 Padres Leaders/Terry Kennedy
    $0.10
    1986 Topps #323 Jerry Davis
    $0.10
    1986 Topps #380 LaMarr Hoyt
    $0.10
    1986 Topps #413 Tim Flannery
    $0.10
    1986 Topps #429 Greg Booker
    $0.10
    1986 Topps #450 Graig Nettles
    $0.15
    1986 Topps #478 Andy Hawkins
    $0.10
    1986 Topps #530 Rich Gossage
    $0.15
    1986 Topps #558 Tim Stoddard
    $0.10
    1986 Topps #583 Al Bumbry
    $0.10
    1986 Topps #608 Bruce Bochy
    $0.10
    1986 Topps #634 Roy Lee Jackson
    $0.10
    1986 Topps #660 Steve Garvey
    $0.15
    1986 Topps #681 Dick Williams MG
    $0.10
    1986 Topps #735 Dave Dravecky
    $0.10
    1986 Topps #762 Eric Show
    $0.10
    1986 Topps #789 Kurt Bevacqua
    $0.10
    1989 Topps #32 Dennis Rasmussen
    $0.05
    1989 Topps #59 Mark Davis
    $0.05
    1989 Topps #82 Dave Leiper
    $0.05
    1989 Topps #121 Garry Templeton
    $0.10
    1989 Topps #178 Mark Grant
    $0.05
    1989 Topps #194 Greg W. Harris RC
    $0.10
    1989 Topps #206 Roberto Alomar
    $0.25
    1989 Topps #231 Roberto Alomar TL/Gary Carter at plate
    $0.25
    1989 Topps #235 John Kruk
    $0.10
    1989 Topps #256 Benny Santiago
    $0.10
    1989 Topps #307 Lance McCullers
    $0.05
    1989 Topps #319 Greg Booker
    $0.05
    1989 Topps #353 Marvell Wynne
    $0.05
    1989 Topps #379 Tim Flannery
    $0.05
    1989 Topps #427 Eric Show
    $0.05
    1989 Topps #437 Andy Benes FDP RC
    $0.40
    1989 Topps #449 Carmelo Martinez
    $0.05
    1989 Topps #481 Chris Brown
    $0.05
    1989 Topps #516 Eddie Whitson
    $0.05
    1989 Topps #533 Andy Hawkins
    $0.05
    1989 Topps #551 Randy Ready
    $0.05
    1989 Topps #570 Tony Gwynn UER/'88 average should/be italicized as/league leader
    $0.30
    1989 Topps #617 Mark Parent RC
    $0.05
    1989 Topps #624 Jack McKeon MG
    $0.10
    1989 Topps #648 Sandy Alomar FS RC
    $0.40
    1989 Topps #689A Stan Jefferson/Pink triangle on/front bottom left
    $10.00
    1989 Topps #699 Al Pedrique TL/Tony Gwynn sliding
    $0.05
    1989 Topps #726 Dickie Thon
    $0.05
    1989 Topps #748 Jimmy Jones
    $0.05
    1989 Topps #773 Keith Moreland
    $0.05
    1990 Topps #35 Benito Santiago
    $0.10
    1990 Topps #63 Mike Pagliarulo
    $0.05
    1990 Topps #90 Jack Clark
    $0.10
    1990 Topps #122 Shawn Abner
    $0.05
    1990 Topps #178 Chris James
    $0.05
    1990 Topps #193 Andy Benes
    $0.10
    1990 Topps #205 Mark Davis
    $0.05
    1990 Topps #231 Jack McKeon MG
    $0.05
    1990 Topps #239 Eric Show
    $0.05
    1990 Topps #307 Bip Roberts
    $0.05
    1990 Topps #315 Bruce Hurst
    $0.05
    1990 Topps #353 Sandy Alomar Jr./Not listed as Jr./on card front
    $0.10
    1990 Topps #403 Tony Gwynn AS
    $0.15
    1990 Topps #407 Mark Davis AS
    $0.05
    1990 Topps #423 Fred Toliver
    $0.05
    1990 Topps #449 Dennis Rasmussen
    $0.05
    1990 Topps #481 Garry Templeton
    $0.05
    1990 Topps #517 Roberto Alomar
    $0.15
    1990 Topps #537 Mark Grant
    $0.05
    1990 Topps #548 Pat Clements
    $0.05
    1990 Topps #572 Greg W. Harris
    $0.05
    1990 Topps #584 Phil Stephenson
    $0.05
    1990 Topps #618 Ed Whitson
    $0.05
    1990 Topps #624B Darrin Jackson
    $0.05
    1990 Topps #649 Dan Murphy RC
    $0.10
    1990 Topps #686 Carmelo Martinez
    $0.05
    1990 Topps #693 Calvin Schiraldi
    $0.05
    1990 Topps #730 Tony Gwynn
    $0.30
    1990 Topps #749 Mark Parent UER/'87 BA .80,/should be .080
    $0.05
    1990 Topps #773 Dave Leiper
    $0.05
    1992 Topps #20 Bip Roberts
    $0.05
    1992 Topps #41 Craig Lefferts
    $0.05
    1992 Topps #60 Tony Fernandez
    $0.05
    1992 Topps #88 Darrin Jackson
    $0.05
    1992 Topps #126 Ryan Klesko/John Jaha RC/Rico Brogna/Dave Staton
    $0.25
    1992 Topps #162 Paul Faries
    $0.05
    1992 Topps #185 Benito Santiago
    $0.10
    1992 Topps #211 Jeremy Hernandez RC
    $0.10
    1992 Topps #270 Tony Gwynn
    $0.30
    1992 Topps #308 Craig Shipley
    $0.05
    1992 Topps #336 Greg Anthony RC
    $0.10
    1992 Topps #351 Greg Riddoch MG
    $0.05
    1992 Topps #413 Tim Teufel
    $0.05
    1992 Topps #438 Mike Maddux
    $0.05
    1992 Topps #462 Rich Rodriguez
    $0.05
    1992 Topps #518 Jose Melendez
    $0.05
    1992 Topps #539 Thomas Howard
    $0.05
    1992 Topps #595 Bruce Hurst
    $0.05
    1992 Topps #636 Greg Harris
    $0.05
    1992 Topps #660 Fred McGriff
    $0.15
    1992 Topps #682 Andy Benes
    $0.05
    1992 Topps #711 Ricky Bones
    $0.05
    1992 Topps #749 Jerald Clark
    $0.05
    1992 Topps #769 Jack Howell
    $0.05


    These are the cards you listed for trade. Would like to get all of them. Plmk thanks Butch

    2009 Topps Update Gold Border #UH14 Yadier Molina
    $5.00
    2010 Topps Gold Border #476 Yadier Molina
    $5.00
    2010 Topps Update Gold #US114 Kenley Jansen
    $5.00
    2013 Topps Gold #360 Khristopher Davis
    $6.00
    2013 Topps Gold #369 Bryce Harper
    $5.00Price Down
    2013 Topps Update Gold #US106 Clayton Kershaw X2
    $3.00
    2013 Topps Update Gold #US180 Bryce Harper
    $4.00Price Down
    2014 Topps Gold #42 Mariano Rivera
    $3.00
    2014 Topps Gold #179 Gerrit Cole FS
    $2.50
    2014 Topps Update Gold #US2 Derek Jeter
    $4.00
    2015 Topps Gold #21 Brett Gardner
    $2.50
    2015 Topps Gold #85 Adam Wainwright/Johnny Cueto/Clayton Kershaw LL
    $4.00
    2015 Topps Gold #127 Andrew McCutchen/Justin Morneau/Josh Harrison LL
    $3.00
    2015 Topps Gold #400 Andrew McCutchen
    $3.00
    2015 Topps Gold #463 Justin Verlander
    $4.00
    2015 Topps Gold #620 Jose Altuve
    $3.00
    2015 Topps Gold #655 Taylor Hill
    $2.00
    2016 Topps Gold #317 Jose Altuve
    $3.00
    2016 Topps Gold #566 Alex Rodriguez
    $4.00
    2018 Topps Gold #170 Christian Yelich
    $4.00
    2020 Topps Gold #41 Brian Anderson
    $2.00
    2020 Topps Gold #302 Tim Anderson LL
    $2.00
    2020 Topps Gold #312 Billy Hamilton
    $2.50
    WANTS

    (1st) Any serial #'d baseball cards. Not just Pirates only.

    (2nd)#1 Josh Bell, Bryan Reynolds, possible others--G. Polanco, J. Taillon.

    NOTE: Cards will be mailed on Saturday unless stated otherwise.

    NOTE: I will respond as soon as I am able. This is my hobby
    .

  7. sandman43103's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    La Mesa, CA
    Posts
    9,600
    Bench Points
    1162
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to sandman9903's ebay items
    #22
    Quote Originally Posted by bdink25 View Post
    This is the list of cards I have for you. These are all the cards I mentioned.

    1979 Topps #8 Leading Firemen/Rich Gossage/Rollie Fingers
    $1.50
    1979 Topps #57 Eric Rasmussen
    $0.25
    1979 Topps #138 Mark Lee RC
    $0.25
    1979 Topps #164 Mickey Lolich
    $0.75
    1979 Topps #194 Randy Jones
    $0.25
    1979 Topps #247 Tucker Ashford DP
    $0.20
    1979 Topps #263 Oscar Gamble
    $0.75
    1979 Topps #292 Don Reynolds RC
    $0.25
    1979 Topps #321 Gaylord Perry
    $2.50
    1979 Topps #342 Dave Roberts
    $0.25
    1979 Topps #364 Gene Richards
    $0.25
    1979 Topps #390 Rollie Fingers
    $2.50
    1979 Topps #456 Chuck Baker RC
    $0.25
    1979 Topps #488 Bob Owchinko
    $0.25
    1979 Topps #506 John D'Acquisto
    $0.25
    1979 Topps #531 Fernando Gonzalez
    $0.25
    1979 Topps #564 Jerry Turner
    $0.25
    1979 Topps #594 Bob Shirley
    $0.25
    1979 Topps #616 Billy Almon
    $0.25
    1979 Topps #646 Rick Sweet
    $0.25
    1979 Topps #679 Derrel Thomas
    $0.25
    1979 Topps #725 Jim Beswick RC/Steve Mura RC/Broderick Perkins RC
    $0.75
    1981 Topps #8 Dan Quisenberry/Rollie Fingers/Tom Hume LL
    $0.40
    1981 Topps #29 Gene Tenace
    $0.40
    1981 Topps #49 Bob Shirley
    $0.15
    1981 Topps #72 Barry Evans DP RC
    $0.15
    1981 Topps #134 Steve Mura
    $0.15
    1981 Topps #171 Gene Richards
    $0.15
    1981 Topps #207 Ozzie Smith RB
    $2.00
    1981 Topps #229 Rollie Fingers
    $0.40
    1981 Topps #254 Ozzie Smith
    $5.00
    1981 Topps #285 Jerry Turner
    $0.15
    1981 Topps #309 Luis Salazar RC
    $0.75
    1981 Topps #342 Eric Rasmussen DP
    $0.15
    1981 Topps #356 George Stablein RC/Craig Stimac RC/Tom Tellmann RC
    $0.25
    1981 Topps #370 Dave Winfield
    $0.75
    1981 Topps #393 Broderick Perkins
    $0.15
    1981 Topps #436 Gary Lucas RC
    $0.15
    1981 Topps #458 Randy Jones
    $0.40
    1981 Topps #478 Juan Eichelberger RC
    $0.15
    1981 Topps #496 Paul Dade
    $0.15
    1981 Topps #531 John Curtis
    $0.15
    1981 Topps #556 Jerry Mumphrey
    $0.15
    1981 Topps #579 Tim Flannery
    $0.15
    1981 Topps #599 Dennis Kinney RC
    $0.15
    1981 Topps #616 Rick Wise
    $0.15
    1981 Topps #653 Bill Fahey
    $0.15
    1981 Topps #685 Padres Team CL/Frank Howard MG
    $0.40
    1981 Topps #707 Dave Cash
    $0.15
    1983 Topps #7 Gene Richards
    $0.15
    1983 Topps #38 Tim Flannery
    $0.15
    1983 Topps #68 Eric Show RC
    $0.75
    1983 Topps #94 Dave Edwards
    $0.15
    1983 Topps #118 Chris Welsh
    $0.15
    1983 Topps #168 Juan Eichelberger
    $0.15
    1983 Topps #185 Tim Lollar
    $0.15
    1983 Topps #251 Alan Wiggins
    $0.15
    1983 Topps #274 Terry Kennedy
    $0.15
    1983 Topps #298 Floyd Chiffer
    $0.15
    1983 Topps #323 Luis DeLeon
    $0.15
    1983 Topps #346 Joe Pittman
    $0.15
    1983 Topps #366 Dick Williams MG
    $0.15
    1983 Topps #384 Dave Dravecky RC
    $1.50
    1983 Topps #455 Sixto Lezcano
    $0.15
    1983 Topps #482 Tony Gwynn RC
    $25.00
    1983 Topps #505 Garry Templeton
    $0.30
    1983 Topps #533 Luis Salazar
    $0.15
    1983 Topps #563 Juan Bonilla
    $0.15
    1983 Topps #593 Broderick Perkins
    $0.15
    1983 Topps #612 Steve Swisher
    $0.15
    1983 Topps #644 Joe Lefebvre
    $0.15
    1983 Topps #674 Kurt Bevacqua
    $0.15
    1983 Topps #695 Ruppert Jones
    $0.15
    1983 Topps #742 Padres TL/BA: Terry Kennedy/ERA: Tim Lollar/(Ch
    $0.30
    1983 Topps #761 Gary Lucas
    $0.15
    1984 Topps #7 Gary Lucas
    $0.15
    1984 Topps #38 Luis DeLeon
    $0.15
    1984 Topps #68 Luis Salazar
    $0.15
    1984 Topps #94 Mario Ramirez
    $0.15
    1984 Topps #168 Juan Bonilla
    $0.15
    1984 Topps #224 Sid Monge
    $0.15
    1984 Topps #251 Tony Gwynn
    $2.50
    1984 Topps #261 Bobby Brown
    $0.15
    1984 Topps #277 Eddie Whitson
    $0.15
    1984 Topps #290 Dave Dravecky
    $0.15
    1984 Topps #327 Ruppert Jones
    $0.15
    1984 Topps #346 Kurt Bevacqua
    $0.15
    1984 Topps #366 Padres TL/Terry Kennedy/Dave Dravecky/(Checklis
    $0.25
    1984 Topps #380 Steve Garvey
    $0.25
    1984 Topps #455 Terry Kennedy
    $0.15
    1984 Topps #481 Mark Thurmond
    $0.15
    1984 Topps #503 Elias Sosa
    $0.15
    1984 Topps #532 Eric Show
    $0.15
    1984 Topps #571 Bruce Bochy
    $0.15
    1984 Topps #594 Gene Richards
    $0.15
    1984 Topps #615 Garry Templeton
    $0.25
    1984 Topps #644 Tim Lollar
    $0.15
    1984 Topps #674 Tim Flannery
    $0.15
    1984 Topps #693 Alan Wiggins
    $0.15
    1984 Topps #742 Dick Williams MG
    $0.15
    1984 Topps #753 Doug Gwosdz
    $0.15
    1984 Topps #778 Andy Hawkins
    $0.15
    1986 Topps #10 Tony Gwynn
    $0.60
    1986 Topps #37 Mark Thurmond
    $0.10
    1986 Topps #44 Lance McCullers
    $0.10
    1986 Topps #67 Carmelo Martinez
    $0.10
    1986 Topps #90 Garry Templeton
    $0.15
    1986 Topps #118 Jerry Royster
    $0.10
    1986 Topps #182 Bobby Brown
    $0.10
    1986 Topps #211 Ed Wojna
    $0.10
    1986 Topps #230 Terry Kennedy
    $0.10
    1986 Topps #244 Craig Lefferts
    $0.10
    1986 Topps #262 Mario Ramirez
    $0.10
    1986 Topps #286 Luis DeLeon
    $0.10
    1986 Topps #306 Padres Leaders/Terry Kennedy
    $0.10
    1986 Topps #323 Jerry Davis
    $0.10
    1986 Topps #380 LaMarr Hoyt
    $0.10
    1986 Topps #413 Tim Flannery
    $0.10
    1986 Topps #429 Greg Booker
    $0.10
    1986 Topps #450 Graig Nettles
    $0.15
    1986 Topps #478 Andy Hawkins
    $0.10
    1986 Topps #530 Rich Gossage
    $0.15
    1986 Topps #558 Tim Stoddard
    $0.10
    1986 Topps #583 Al Bumbry
    $0.10
    1986 Topps #608 Bruce Bochy
    $0.10
    1986 Topps #634 Roy Lee Jackson
    $0.10
    1986 Topps #660 Steve Garvey
    $0.15
    1986 Topps #681 Dick Williams MG
    $0.10
    1986 Topps #735 Dave Dravecky
    $0.10
    1986 Topps #762 Eric Show
    $0.10
    1986 Topps #789 Kurt Bevacqua
    $0.10
    1989 Topps #32 Dennis Rasmussen
    $0.05
    1989 Topps #59 Mark Davis
    $0.05
    1989 Topps #82 Dave Leiper
    $0.05
    1989 Topps #121 Garry Templeton
    $0.10
    1989 Topps #178 Mark Grant
    $0.05
    1989 Topps #194 Greg W. Harris RC
    $0.10
    1989 Topps #206 Roberto Alomar
    $0.25
    1989 Topps #231 Roberto Alomar TL/Gary Carter at plate
    $0.25
    1989 Topps #235 John Kruk
    $0.10
    1989 Topps #256 Benny Santiago
    $0.10
    1989 Topps #307 Lance McCullers
    $0.05
    1989 Topps #319 Greg Booker
    $0.05
    1989 Topps #353 Marvell Wynne
    $0.05
    1989 Topps #379 Tim Flannery
    $0.05
    1989 Topps #427 Eric Show
    $0.05
    1989 Topps #437 Andy Benes FDP RC
    $0.40
    1989 Topps #449 Carmelo Martinez
    $0.05
    1989 Topps #481 Chris Brown
    $0.05
    1989 Topps #516 Eddie Whitson
    $0.05
    1989 Topps #533 Andy Hawkins
    $0.05
    1989 Topps #551 Randy Ready
    $0.05
    1989 Topps #570 Tony Gwynn UER/'88 average should/be italicized as/league leader
    $0.30
    1989 Topps #617 Mark Parent RC
    $0.05
    1989 Topps #624 Jack McKeon MG
    $0.10
    1989 Topps #648 Sandy Alomar FS RC
    $0.40
    1989 Topps #689A Stan Jefferson/Pink triangle on/front bottom left
    $10.00
    1989 Topps #699 Al Pedrique TL/Tony Gwynn sliding
    $0.05
    1989 Topps #726 Dickie Thon
    $0.05
    1989 Topps #748 Jimmy Jones
    $0.05
    1989 Topps #773 Keith Moreland
    $0.05
    1990 Topps #35 Benito Santiago
    $0.10
    1990 Topps #63 Mike Pagliarulo
    $0.05
    1990 Topps #90 Jack Clark
    $0.10
    1990 Topps #122 Shawn Abner
    $0.05
    1990 Topps #178 Chris James
    $0.05
    1990 Topps #193 Andy Benes
    $0.10
    1990 Topps #205 Mark Davis
    $0.05
    1990 Topps #231 Jack McKeon MG
    $0.05
    1990 Topps #239 Eric Show
    $0.05
    1990 Topps #307 Bip Roberts
    $0.05
    1990 Topps #315 Bruce Hurst
    $0.05
    1990 Topps #353 Sandy Alomar Jr./Not listed as Jr./on card front
    $0.10
    1990 Topps #403 Tony Gwynn AS
    $0.15
    1990 Topps #407 Mark Davis AS
    $0.05
    1990 Topps #423 Fred Toliver
    $0.05
    1990 Topps #449 Dennis Rasmussen
    $0.05
    1990 Topps #481 Garry Templeton
    $0.05
    1990 Topps #517 Roberto Alomar
    $0.15
    1990 Topps #537 Mark Grant
    $0.05
    1990 Topps #548 Pat Clements
    $0.05
    1990 Topps #572 Greg W. Harris
    $0.05
    1990 Topps #584 Phil Stephenson
    $0.05
    1990 Topps #618 Ed Whitson
    $0.05
    1990 Topps #624B Darrin Jackson
    $0.05
    1990 Topps #649 Dan Murphy RC
    $0.10
    1990 Topps #686 Carmelo Martinez
    $0.05
    1990 Topps #693 Calvin Schiraldi
    $0.05
    1990 Topps #730 Tony Gwynn
    $0.30
    1990 Topps #749 Mark Parent UER/'87 BA .80,/should be .080
    $0.05
    1990 Topps #773 Dave Leiper
    $0.05
    1992 Topps #20 Bip Roberts
    $0.05
    1992 Topps #41 Craig Lefferts
    $0.05
    1992 Topps #60 Tony Fernandez
    $0.05
    1992 Topps #88 Darrin Jackson
    $0.05
    1992 Topps #126 Ryan Klesko/John Jaha RC/Rico Brogna/Dave Staton
    $0.25
    1992 Topps #162 Paul Faries
    $0.05
    1992 Topps #185 Benito Santiago
    $0.10
    1992 Topps #211 Jeremy Hernandez RC
    $0.10
    1992 Topps #270 Tony Gwynn
    $0.30
    1992 Topps #308 Craig Shipley
    $0.05
    1992 Topps #336 Greg Anthony RC
    $0.10
    1992 Topps #351 Greg Riddoch MG
    $0.05
    1992 Topps #413 Tim Teufel
    $0.05
    1992 Topps #438 Mike Maddux
    $0.05
    1992 Topps #462 Rich Rodriguez
    $0.05
    1992 Topps #518 Jose Melendez
    $0.05
    1992 Topps #539 Thomas Howard
    $0.05
    1992 Topps #595 Bruce Hurst
    $0.05
    1992 Topps #636 Greg Harris
    $0.05
    1992 Topps #660 Fred McGriff
    $0.15
    1992 Topps #682 Andy Benes
    $0.05
    1992 Topps #711 Ricky Bones
    $0.05
    1992 Topps #749 Jerald Clark
    $0.05
    1992 Topps #769 Jack Howell
    $0.05


    These are the cards you listed for trade. Would like to get all of them. Plmk thanks Butch

    2009 Topps Update Gold Border #UH14 Yadier Molina
    $5.00
    2010 Topps Gold Border #476 Yadier Molina
    $5.00
    2010 Topps Update Gold #US114 Kenley Jansen
    $5.00
    2013 Topps Gold #360 Khristopher Davis
    $6.00
    2013 Topps Gold #369 Bryce Harper
    $5.00Price Down
    2013 Topps Update Gold #US106 Clayton Kershaw X2
    $3.00
    2013 Topps Update Gold #US180 Bryce Harper
    $4.00Price Down
    2014 Topps Gold #42 Mariano Rivera
    $3.00
    2014 Topps Gold #179 Gerrit Cole FS
    $2.50
    2014 Topps Update Gold #US2 Derek Jeter
    $4.00
    2015 Topps Gold #21 Brett Gardner
    $2.50
    2015 Topps Gold #85 Adam Wainwright/Johnny Cueto/Clayton Kershaw LL
    $4.00
    2015 Topps Gold #127 Andrew McCutchen/Justin Morneau/Josh Harrison LL
    $3.00
    2015 Topps Gold #400 Andrew McCutchen
    $3.00
    2015 Topps Gold #463 Justin Verlander
    $4.00
    2015 Topps Gold #620 Jose Altuve
    $3.00
    2015 Topps Gold #655 Taylor Hill
    $2.00
    2016 Topps Gold #317 Jose Altuve
    $3.00
    2016 Topps Gold #566 Alex Rodriguez
    $4.00
    2018 Topps Gold #170 Christian Yelich
    $4.00
    2020 Topps Gold #41 Brian Anderson
    $2.00
    2020 Topps Gold #302 Tim Anderson LL
    $2.00
    2020 Topps Gold #312 Billy Hamilton
    $2.50
    Butch-
    That works for me. I'll pull the cards and ship sometime over the weekend. Thanks for the trade.
    Looking to trade for or buy San Diego Padres Topps team sets form 1969-current.

    Needs are here: https://sites.google.com/site/sandma...team-set-needs

    FT/FS Baseball: https://sites.google.com/site/sandma...baseball-cards

  8. bdink25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Glenshaw, PA
    Posts
    10,008
    Bench Points
    1217
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #23
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman43103 View Post
    Butch-
    That works for me. I'll pull the cards and ship sometime over the weekend. Thanks for the trade.
    PM sent. Thanks Butch
    WANTS

    (1st) Any serial #'d baseball cards. Not just Pirates only.

    (2nd)#1 Josh Bell, Bryan Reynolds, possible others--G. Polanco, J. Taillon.

    NOTE: Cards will be mailed on Saturday unless stated otherwise.

    NOTE: I will respond as soon as I am able. This is my hobby
    .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •