Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 56
  1. greatdadx2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    San Jacinto, Ca.
    Posts
    14,855
    Bench Points
    2316
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by oriolefan1 View Post
    The Luzardo n Lux are pending>

    I need these from you:

    2020 Topps HR Challenge Soto
    2020 Topps HR Challenge Stanton
    2020 Donruss Holo Purple #225 Trammell
    2020 Donruss #224 Variation Cal Ripken
    2015 Topps First HR Series 2 Gold Brooks Robinson
    I have these two pending:
    2020 Topps HR Challenge Soto
    2015 Topps First HR Series 2 Gold Brooks Robinson
    I'm sure they will be traded though

    If good with you though, go ahead and post up a trade (PM me) to your liking on the others

  2. oriolefan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    5,302
    Bench Points
    1596
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #17
    Do you have the 2020 Topps Heritage French Cano ?



    Quote Originally Posted by greatdadx2 View Post
    I have these two pending:
    2020 Topps HR Challenge Soto
    2015 Topps First HR Series 2 Gold Brooks Robinson
    I'm sure they will be traded though

    If good with you though, go ahead and post up a trade (PM me) to your liking on the others

  3. greatdadx2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    San Jacinto, Ca.
    Posts
    14,855
    Bench Points
    2316
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by oriolefan1 View Post
    Do you have the 2020 Topps Heritage French Cano ?
    Yes I do

  4. dan5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,647
    Bench Points
    1775
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by oriolefan1 View Post
    I need these 3:
    Machado: 2018 Panini Chronicles Teal #40 /199
    Machado: 2017 Panini Prizm Red Crystals #30 /75
    Brooks Robinson : 2019 Topps Update 150th Patch Gold /50
    Ok, let me know what you want to do. Thanks
    Brad Ziegler 345/650Wantlist Click Here
    RC's & Autos Of Mike Trout,Aaron Judge,Matt Olson,Matt Chapman,Ronald Acuna,Juan Soto, Jose Altuve,Mookie Betts,Christian Yelich,Bryce Harper, Ramon Laureano,Vladimir Guerrero Jr.,Fernando Tatis Jr.,Pete Alonso,Anthony Rendon,
    Football Shaquem Griffin & Alabama Crimson Tide players
    Boxing/MMA- Micky Ward, Gina Carano

  5. oriolefan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    5,302
    Bench Points
    1596
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #20
    Would you trade the 3 I need for the Lux n Luzardo ?



    Quote Originally Posted by dan5 View Post
    Ok, let me know what you want to do. Thanks

  6. dan5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,647
    Bench Points
    1775
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #21
    Quote Originally Posted by oriolefan1 View Post
    Would you trade the 3 I need for the Lux n Luzardo ?
    Sure, are you still looking for 2020 Homerun challenge cards? I can throw in a Freddie Freeman and Alex Bregman.
    Brad Ziegler 345/650Wantlist Click Here
    RC's & Autos Of Mike Trout,Aaron Judge,Matt Olson,Matt Chapman,Ronald Acuna,Juan Soto, Jose Altuve,Mookie Betts,Christian Yelich,Bryce Harper, Ramon Laureano,Vladimir Guerrero Jr.,Fernando Tatis Jr.,Pete Alonso,Anthony Rendon,
    Football Shaquem Griffin & Alabama Crimson Tide players
    Boxing/MMA- Micky Ward, Gina Carano

  7. oriolefan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    5,302
    Bench Points
    1596
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #22
    Iam, I could use both. Thanks PM sent



    Quote Originally Posted by dan5 View Post
    Sure, are you still looking for 2020 Homerun challenge cards? I can throw in a Freddie Freeman and Alex Bregman.

  8. greatdadx2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    San Jacinto, Ca.
    Posts
    14,855
    Bench Points
    2316
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #23
    I think this is where we currently stand:

    2020 Donruss
    Yellow's
    #46: Sam Hillard RR $2.00
    #54: Zac Gallen RR $2.50

    Retro Yellow's
    #238: Jonathan Hernandez $1.25
    #246: Jake Fraley $2.50
    #248: Daniel Mendick $2.00
    #255: Domingo Leyba $1.25
    #258: Adbert Alzolay $2.00

    Retro Variation's Yellow's ( Black Baseball on back)
    #247: Zac Collins $2.50



    2020 Topps HR Challenge Stanton $2.50
    2020 Donruss Holo Purple #225 Trammell $1.50
    2020 Donruss #224 Variation Cal Ripken $2.00
    2020 Topps Heritage French Text #90 Robinson Cano $8.00

  9. oriolefan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    5,302
    Bench Points
    1596
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #24
    I could use these 2 to even it out.

    2020 Topps Heritage #346 Mancini n #362 Tate/Harvey




    Quote Originally Posted by greatdadx2 View Post
    I think this is where we currently stand:

    2020 Donruss
    Yellow's
    #46: Sam Hillard RR $2.00
    #54: Zac Gallen RR $2.50

    Retro Yellow's
    #238: Jonathan Hernandez $1.25
    #246: Jake Fraley $2.50
    #248: Daniel Mendick $2.00
    #255: Domingo Leyba $1.25
    #258: Adbert Alzolay $2.00

    Retro Variation's Yellow's ( Black Baseball on back)
    #247: Zac Collins $2.50



    2020 Topps HR Challenge Stanton $2.50
    2020 Donruss Holo Purple #225 Trammell $1.50
    2020 Donruss #224 Variation Cal Ripken $2.00
    2020 Topps Heritage French Text #90 Robinson Cano $8.00

  10. katester44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    11,815
    Bench Points
    1243
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #25
    Interested in this one:
    Retro Variation's Yellow's ( Black Baseball on back)
    #217 Kirby Puckett

    Have a 2020 topps utz #43 machado to offer if you need it.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

    wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

    Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

  11. greatdadx2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    San Jacinto, Ca.
    Posts
    14,855
    Bench Points
    2316
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #26
    Quote Originally Posted by oriolefan1 View Post
    I could use these 2 to even it out.

    2020 Topps Heritage #346 Mancini n #362 Tate/Harvey
    I didn't have this one, not sure where you saw it:
    2020 Topps Heritage #362 Tate/Harvey

    let me know what else I can get you:
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...799-Trade-List

    sent a PM your way with the trade details....lmk what other card you want and your address in the PM...I will confirm with my address
    Thanks for the trade
    Robert

  12. oriolefan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    5,302
    Bench Points
    1596
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #27
    I will do that in PWE



    Quote Originally Posted by katester44 View Post
    Interested in this one:
    Retro Variation's Yellow's ( Black Baseball on back)
    #217 Kirby Puckett

    Have a 2020 topps utz #43 machado to offer if you need it.

  13. oriolefan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    5,302
    Bench Points
    1596
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #28
    Just throw in any Oriole or Machado



    Quote Originally Posted by greatdadx2 View Post
    I didn't have this one, not sure where you saw it:
    2020 Topps Heritage #362 Tate/Harvey

    let me know what else I can get you:
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...799-Trade-List

    sent a PM your way with the trade details....lmk what other card you want and your address in the PM...I will confirm with my address
    Thanks for the trade
    Robert

  14. oriolefan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    5,302
    Bench Points
    1596
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #29
    15 more Dollar Tree Yellow's added on 6/4

  15. ripahl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    657
    Bench Points
    115
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to phoenixrises33's ebay items
    #30
    Interested in
    #215: Wade Boggs
    #77: Mookie Betts
    #164: Rafael Devers

    do you need these

    2019 Stadium Club Beam Team #BT-11 Manny Machado
    2018 Topps Fire Hot Starts #HS-3 Manny Machado
    2018 Topps Fire Flame #79 Manny Machado
    2018 Topps Fire Fired Up Blue Chip #F-6 Manny Machado
    Please continue to visit my pages. They are dynamically changes showing my current needs and my current cards available. The program used interfaces with the Baseball Card Inventory (for needs) and SportLots for cards available.
    ----> HIT HERE TO VISIT MY TRADERS AND NEEDS SITE

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •