Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. metsman1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    6,300
    Bench Points
    938
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to metsman1986's ebay items
    Go to metsman1986's comc items
    #1

    2019 Topps Walmart Holiday SP's needed....

    I know this is probably a long shot but here goes..........First I'll list what I have for trade from this set.........

    Plenty of base......
    SP: Mike Trout Ornaments 064
    SP: Nolan Arenado Bow on Bat 064
    Relics........
    Dominic Smith/Mets
    Dansby Swanson/Braves
    Jason Heyward/Cubs
    Miguel Andujar/Yankees
    Stephen Strasburg/Nationals
    Trevor Story/Rockies

    https://mikekestner.com/mm86/various
    mikekestner.com/mm86

    Website not compatible with tables or phones yet.......

  2. STLSHOEMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    St. Louis, Mo
    Posts
    14,718
    Bench Points
    3433
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to lilmort's ebay items
    #2
    Mike, I have 3 Holiday SP'S-8 Soto/Tree-95 Machado/Hat-192 Harper/Bag. Do you have any 2020 GQ to trade? I have a thread with my wantlist. LMK, Aaron
    Just a set builder for the most part. If you can't help me on sets I can always use Oscar Tavaras, Michael Wacha cards. Also been picking up some Bob Gibson, Lou Brock, and Ozzie GU and Autos. Thanks for the help and GO Cards!!

  3. metsman1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    6,300
    Bench Points
    938
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to metsman1986's ebay items
    Go to metsman1986's comc items
    #3
    Hey Aaron...........I did not open any GQ this year...........Haven't since they quit with the mini's in 2017.........Do you need any Heritage? Thanks and LMK...........Mike
    mikekestner.com/mm86

    Website not compatible with tables or phones yet.......

  4. dan5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,650
    Bench Points
    1777
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #4
    I have these.

    #HW36 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday Rafael Devers Candy Cane / Red Sox $8.00
    #HW42 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday Cody Bellinger Santa Hat / Dodgers $4.00
    #HW129 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday Justin Verlander Scarf / Astros $3.00
    #HW129 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday Justin Verlander Snowman / Astros $8.00
    #HW137 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday Jacob deGrom Santa Hat / Mets $2.50
    #HW187 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday Walker Buehler Stockings / Dodgers $8.00
    #HW192 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday Bryce Harper Bag of Presents / Phillies $4.00

    I'm interested in any of the following from your trade list.

    2011 Topps Update Gold #US231 Charlie Blackmon $10.00
    2018 Topps Update Legends in the Making Blue #LITM1 Ronald Acuna Jr. $12.00
    2018 Topps Update '83 Topps #8313 Ronald Acuna Jr. $10.00
    2018 Topps Update '83 Topps #8312 Juan Soto $10.00
    2015 Topps Heritage Chrome Retail Foil #THC500 Mike Trout $20.00

    Let me know if we can work out a trade.

    thanks
    Dan
    Last edited by dan5; 05-26-2020 at 05:18 PM.
    Brad Ziegler 345/650Wantlist Click Here
    RC's & Autos Of Mike Trout,Aaron Judge,Matt Olson,Matt Chapman,Ronald Acuna,Juan Soto, Jose Altuve,Mookie Betts,Christian Yelich,Bryce Harper, Ramon Laureano,Vladimir Guerrero Jr.,Fernando Tatis Jr.,Pete Alonso,Anthony Rendon,
    Football Shaquem Griffin & Alabama Crimson Tide players
    Boxing/MMA- Micky Ward, Gina Carano

  5. metsman1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    6,300
    Bench Points
    938
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to metsman1986's ebay items
    Go to metsman1986's comc items
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by dan5 View Post
    I have these.

    #HW36 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday Rafael Devers Candy Cane / Red Sox $8.00
    #HW42 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday Cody Bellinger Santa Hat / Dodgers $4.00
    #HW129 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday Justin Verlander Scarf / Astros $3.00
    #HW129 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday Justin Verlander Snowman / Astros $8.00
    #HW137 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday Jacob deGrom Santa Hat / Mets $2.50
    #HW187 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday Walker Buehler Stockings / Dodgers $8.00
    #HW192 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday Bryce Harper Bag of Presents / Phillies $4.00

    I'm interested in any of the following from your trade list.

    2011 Topps Update Gold #US231 Charlie Blackmon $10.00
    2018 Topps Update Legends in the Making Blue #LITM1 Ronald Acuna Jr. $12.00
    2018 Topps Update '83 Topps #8313 Ronald Acuna Jr. $10.00
    2018 Topps Update '83 Topps #8312 Juan Soto $10.00
    2015 Topps Heritage Chrome Retail Foil #THC500 Mike Trout $20.00

    Let me know if we can work out a trade.

    thanks
    Dan
    Hey Dan............Would this work?

    2018 Topps Update Legends in the Making Blue #LITM1 Ronald Acuna Jr. $12.00
    2018 Topps Update '83 Topps #8313 Ronald Acuna Jr. $10.00
    2018 Topps Update '83 Topps #8312 Juan Soto $10.00

    For these..........

    #HW36 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday Rafael Devers Candy Cane / Red Sox $8.00
    #HW42 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday Cody Bellinger Santa Hat / Dodgers $4.00
    #HW129 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday Justin Verlander Scarf / Astros $3.00
    #HW129 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday Justin Verlander Snowman / Astros $8.00
    #HW137 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday Jacob deGrom Santa Hat / Mets $2.50
    #HW187 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday Walker Buehler Stockings / Dodgers $8.00

    Aaron has the Harper Bag of Presents..........Thanks and LMK..........Mike
    mikekestner.com/mm86

    Website not compatible with tables or phones yet.......

  6. dan5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,650
    Bench Points
    1777
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by metsman1986 View Post
    Hey Dan............Would this work?

    2018 Topps Update Legends in the Making Blue #LITM1 Ronald Acuna Jr. $12.00
    2018 Topps Update '83 Topps #8313 Ronald Acuna Jr. $10.00
    2018 Topps Update '83 Topps #8312 Juan Soto $10.00

    For these..........

    #HW36 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday Rafael Devers Candy Cane / Red Sox $8.00
    #HW42 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday Cody Bellinger Santa Hat / Dodgers $4.00
    #HW129 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday Justin Verlander Scarf / Astros $3.00
    #HW129 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday Justin Verlander Snowman / Astros $8.00
    #HW137 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday Jacob deGrom Santa Hat / Mets $2.50
    #HW187 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday Walker Buehler Stockings / Dodgers $8.00

    Aaron has the Harper Bag of Presents..........Thanks and LMK..........Mike
    Any chance you would add the Charlie Blackman for this?

    #US147b 2019 Topps Update Cal Ripken Jr. / Orioles $10.00
    Brad Ziegler 345/650Wantlist Click Here
    RC's & Autos Of Mike Trout,Aaron Judge,Matt Olson,Matt Chapman,Ronald Acuna,Juan Soto, Jose Altuve,Mookie Betts,Christian Yelich,Bryce Harper, Ramon Laureano,Vladimir Guerrero Jr.,Fernando Tatis Jr.,Pete Alonso,Anthony Rendon,
    Football Shaquem Griffin & Alabama Crimson Tide players
    Boxing/MMA- Micky Ward, Gina Carano

  7. redbird4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    4,513
    Bench Points
    1282
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #7
    Mike - I have Hoskins. If I'm not limited to the cards in this thread I found a couple you have on your site I need. Would this work for a trade?

    You get:

    2019 Topps Holiday SP Rhys Hoskins #HW54 (Santa hat) $3.00

    I get:

    HOR-20 2015 Topps Heart of the Order Adam Jones / Orioles $1.00
    CTC-10 2013 Topps Cut To The Chase Adam Jones / Orioles $2.00

    We can do it pwe or padded, whichever way you prefer. Shoot me a PM with your address if good and I'll reply with mine.

    Thank-you,
    Karl

  8. 89Giants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Denair, California
    Posts
    5,990
    Bench Points
    1526
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #8
    I have these 2:
    #HW197 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday Kris Bryant Candy Cane / Cubs
    #HW197 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday Kris Bryant Ornament / Cubs

    Can use these from you:
    #371 2013 Topps Silver Slate Blue Sparkle Jeremy Affeldt / Giants
    #385 2013 Topps Silver Slate Blue Sparkle Brandon Belt / Giants

    LMK. Thanks
    I collect: Barry Bonds, Willie Mays, Jeff Kent(Giants uni), SF Giants prospects, autos. Hunter Bishop, Logan Wyatt, Noelvi Marte
    http://samstradingpost.com/trader/bonds25.aspx

  9. metsman1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    6,300
    Bench Points
    938
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to metsman1986's ebay items
    Go to metsman1986's comc items
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by dan5 View Post
    Any chance you would add the Charlie Blackman for this?

    #US147b 2019 Topps Update Cal Ripken Jr. / Orioles $10.00
    Hi Dan...........Can you post a proposal here? I seem to have too many irons in the fire........Thanks...........Mike
    mikekestner.com/mm86

    Website not compatible with tables or phones yet.......

  10. dan5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,650
    Bench Points
    1777
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by metsman1986 View Post
    Hi Dan...........Can you post a proposal here? I seem to have too many irons in the fire........Thanks...........Mike
    I'd be getting these

    2018 Topps Update Legends in the Making Blue #LITM1 Ronald Acuna Jr. $12.00
    2018 Topps Update '83 Topps #8313 Ronald Acuna Jr. $10.00
    2018 Topps Update '83 Topps #8312 Juan Soto $10.00
    2011 Topps Update Gold #US231 Charlie Blackmon $10.00

    For these..........

    #US147b 2019 Topps Update Cal Ripken Jr. / Orioles $10.00
    #HW36 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday Rafael Devers Candy Cane / Red Sox $8.00
    #HW42 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday Cody Bellinger Santa Hat / Dodgers $4.00
    #HW129 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday Justin Verlander Scarf / Astros $3.00
    #HW129 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday Justin Verlander Snowman / Astros $8.00
    #HW137 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday Jacob deGrom Santa Hat / Mets $2.50
    #HW187 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday Walker Buehler Stockings / Dodgers $8.00

    lmk thanks
    Brad Ziegler 345/650Wantlist Click Here
    RC's & Autos Of Mike Trout,Aaron Judge,Matt Olson,Matt Chapman,Ronald Acuna,Juan Soto, Jose Altuve,Mookie Betts,Christian Yelich,Bryce Harper, Ramon Laureano,Vladimir Guerrero Jr.,Fernando Tatis Jr.,Pete Alonso,Anthony Rendon,
    Football Shaquem Griffin & Alabama Crimson Tide players
    Boxing/MMA- Micky Ward, Gina Carano

  11. metsman1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    6,300
    Bench Points
    938
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to metsman1986's ebay items
    Go to metsman1986's comc items
    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by 89Giants View Post
    I have these 2:
    #HW197 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday Kris Bryant Candy Cane / Cubs
    #HW197 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday Kris Bryant Ornament / Cubs

    Can use these from you:
    #371 2013 Topps Silver Slate Blue Sparkle Jeremy Affeldt / Giants
    #385 2013 Topps Silver Slate Blue Sparkle Brandon Belt / Giants

    LMK. Thanks
    Hey Derek..........I'm cool with that, PWE would work for this..........Here's my addy..........

    Mike Kestner
    4772 Amboy Rd
    Memphis TN 38117-6202

    If you are still on Tanager I can send it there..........Thanks...........Mike
    mikekestner.com/mm86

    Website not compatible with tables or phones yet.......

  12. metsman1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    6,300
    Bench Points
    938
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to metsman1986's ebay items
    Go to metsman1986's comc items
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by dan5 View Post
    I'd be getting these

    2018 Topps Update Legends in the Making Blue #LITM1 Ronald Acuna Jr. $12.00
    2018 Topps Update '83 Topps #8313 Ronald Acuna Jr. $10.00
    2018 Topps Update '83 Topps #8312 Juan Soto $10.00
    2011 Topps Update Gold #US231 Charlie Blackmon $10.00

    For these..........

    #US147b 2019 Topps Update Cal Ripken Jr. / Orioles $10.00
    #HW36 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday Rafael Devers Candy Cane / Red Sox $8.00
    #HW42 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday Cody Bellinger Santa Hat / Dodgers $4.00
    #HW129 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday Justin Verlander Scarf / Astros $3.00
    #HW129 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday Justin Verlander Snowman / Astros $8.00
    #HW137 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday Jacob deGrom Santa Hat / Mets $2.50
    #HW187 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday Walker Buehler Stockings / Dodgers $8.00

    lmk thanks
    Thanks Dan...........On this one I would like to go the padded mailer route........If you're still on Brook Ridge, I can send it there...........Thanks and LMK...........Mike
    mikekestner.com/mm86

    Website not compatible with tables or phones yet.......

  13. dan5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,650
    Bench Points
    1777
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by metsman1986 View Post
    Thanks Dan...........On this one I would like to go the padded mailer route........If you're still on Brook Ridge, I can send it there...........Thanks and LMK...........Mike
    Yes sir, that works for me.
    Brad Ziegler 345/650Wantlist Click Here
    RC's & Autos Of Mike Trout,Aaron Judge,Matt Olson,Matt Chapman,Ronald Acuna,Juan Soto, Jose Altuve,Mookie Betts,Christian Yelich,Bryce Harper, Ramon Laureano,Vladimir Guerrero Jr.,Fernando Tatis Jr.,Pete Alonso,Anthony Rendon,
    Football Shaquem Griffin & Alabama Crimson Tide players
    Boxing/MMA- Micky Ward, Gina Carano

  14. metsman1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    6,300
    Bench Points
    938
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to metsman1986's ebay items
    Go to metsman1986's comc items
    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by redbird4 View Post
    Mike - I have Hoskins. If I'm not limited to the cards in this thread I found a couple you have on your site I need. Would this work for a trade?

    You get:

    2019 Topps Holiday SP Rhys Hoskins #HW54 (Santa hat) $3.00

    I get:

    HOR-20 2015 Topps Heart of the Order Adam Jones / Orioles $1.00
    CTC-10 2013 Topps Cut To The Chase Adam Jones / Orioles $2.00

    We can do it pwe or padded, whichever way you prefer. Shoot me a PM with your address if good and I'll reply with mine.

    Thank-you,
    Karl
    Hey Karl...........Looks like I have that Hoskins, if the code is 063..........I need the other 2 with codes 064 and 065...........If anything, I can send those two as free cards...........
    mikekestner.com/mm86

    Website not compatible with tables or phones yet.......

  15. 89Giants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Denair, California
    Posts
    5,990
    Bench Points
    1526
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by metsman1986 View Post
    Hey Derek..........I'm cool with that, PWE would work for this..........Here's my addy..........

    Mike Kestner
    4772 Amboy Rd
    Memphis TN 38117-6202

    If you are still on Tanager I can send it there..........Thanks...........Mike
    Yes I am, PWE is good with me.
    Derek Nyquist
    3913 Tanager Dr
    Denair, CA 95316
    I collect: Barry Bonds, Willie Mays, Jeff Kent(Giants uni), SF Giants prospects, autos. Hunter Bishop, Logan Wyatt, Noelvi Marte
    http://samstradingpost.com/trader/bonds25.aspx

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •