Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,460
    Bench Points
    304
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #1

    Short List of 2020 Inserts F/T

    Mostly looking for Luis Robert, Wander Franco & Bobby Witt Jr. Will also trade for Yordan Alvarez, Bo Bichette, Gavin Lux or lots of easy hits in my wantlist in sig.

    Let me know i f you are interested in anything.

    2020 Topps '19 Topps Now Review #TNR5 Shohei Ohtani $1.25
    2020 Topps '19 Topps Now Review #TNR9 Pete Alonso $2.50

    2020 Topps '85 Topps Black #8536 Nick Senzel $5.00
    SN, Print Run: 299
    2020 Topps '85 Topps Black #8597 Bo Bichette $25.00
    SN, Print Run: 299
    2020 Topps '85 Topps Silver Pack Chrome Blue Refractors #85C17 Whit Merrifield $6.00
    SN, Print Run: 150

    2020 Topps Base Set Photo Variations #51 Anthony Rizzo/overhead photo $10.00
    2020 Topps Base Set Photo Variations #68 Gerrit Cole $8.00

    2020 Topps Decade of Dominance #DOD2 Willie Mays $2.00
    2020 Topps Decade of Dominance #DOD10 Lou Gehrig $2.00

    2020 Topps Decades' Best #DB3 Ernie Banks $0.75
    2020 Topps Decades' Best #DB10 Phil Rizzuto $0.60
    2020 Topps Decades' Best #DB26 Minnesota Twins $0.50
    2020 Topps Decades' Best #DB35 Catfish Hunter $0.60
    2020 Topps Decades' Best #DB48 George Brett $1.50
    2020 Topps Decades' Best #DB53 Sammy Sosa $0.75
    2020 Topps Decades' Best #DB59 Chipper Jones $0.75
    2020 Topps Decades' Best #DB70 Frank Thomas $0.75

    2020 Topps Gold #109 Reese McGuire $2.50
    SN, Print Run: 2020
    2020 Topps Gold #246 Philadelphia Phillies TC $2.00
    SN, Print Run: 2020
    2020 Topps Gold #290 Nick Senzel FS $4.00
    SN, Print Run: 2020

    2020 Topps Gold Foil #34 Ian Kinsler $2.50
    2020 Topps Gold Foil #116 Daniel Murphy $2.50
    2020 Topps Gold Foil #186 Roberto Perez $2.00
    2020 Topps Gold Foil #331 Kevin McCarthy $2.00

    2020 Topps Gypsy Queen #315 Sandy Koufax SP $6.00
    2020 Topps Gypsy Queen Blue #218 Starling Marte $6.00
    SN, Print Run: 150

    2020 Topps Gypsy Queen Fortune Teller Mini #FTM1 Shohei Ohtani $2.00
    2020 Topps Gypsy Queen Fortune Teller Mini #FTM8 Max Scherzer $1.25
    2020 Topps Gypsy Queen Fortune Teller Mini #FTM18 Austin Meadows $1.00
    2020 Topps Gypsy Queen Fortune Teller Mini #FTM19 Willians Astudillo $0.75

    2020 Topps Gypsy Queen GQ Logo Swap #186 Evan Longoria $4.00

    2020 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #30 Carter Kieboom $1.50
    2020 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #134 Tim Anderson $1.50
    2020 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #142 Luis Severino $1.50
    2020 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #146 Anthony Santander $1.25
    2020 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #205 Austin Meadows $1.50
    2020 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #212 Marcus Semien $1.25
    2020 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #213 Aroldis Chapman $2.00

    2020 Topps Gypsy Queen Indigo #222 Michael Chavis $4.00
    SN, Print Run: 250

    2020 Topps Home Run Challenge Code Cards #HRC14 George Springer $2.50

    2020 Topps Jumbo Jersey Sleeve Patches #JJSPTS Trevor Story $6.00
    2020 Topps Major League Materials #MLMAM Austin Meadows $8.00
    MEM

    2020 Topps Opening Day Blue Foil #98 Oscar Mercado $2.50

    2020 Topps Opening Day Mascots #M1 Clark $1.00
    2020 Topps Opening Day Mascots #M23 Mrs. Met $1.00
    2020 Topps Opening Day Opening Day #OD4 Miami Marlins $1.00
    2020 Topps Opening Day Opening Day #OD5 Milwaukee Brewers $1.00
    2020 Topps Opening Day Opening Day #OD6 Minnesota Twins $1.00
    2020 Topps Opening Day Opening Day #OD7 New York Yankees $1.00
    2020 Topps Opening Day Opening Day #OD8 Oakland Athletics $1.00
    2020 Topps Opening Day Opening Day #OD9 Philadelphia Phillies $1.00

    2020 Topps Opening Day Spring Has Sprung #SHS2 Roberto Clemente $2.00
    2020 Topps Opening Day Spring Has Sprung #SHS8 Ken Griffey Jr. $1.50

    2020 Topps Opening Day Sticker Collection Preview #SP8 Cody Bellinger $1.50

    2020 Topps Rainbow Foil #23 Christin Stewart $2.00
    2020 Topps Rainbow Foil #114 Ildemaro Vargas $2.00
    2020 Topps Rainbow Foil #247 Garrett Cooper $2.00
    2020 Topps Rainbow Foil #331 Kevin McCarthy $2.00

    2020 Topps Rhys Hoskins Highlights #RH6 Rhys Hoskins $1.00
    2020 Topps Rhys Hoskins Highlights #RH14 Rhys Hoskins $1.00
    2020 Topps Rhys Hoskins Highlights #RH16 Rhys Hoskins $1.00
    2020 Topps Rhys Hoskins Highlights #RH18 Rhys Hoskins $1.00
    2020 Topps Rhys Hoskins Highlights #RH25 Rhys Hoskins $1.00
    2020 Topps Rhys Hoskins Highlights #RH30 Rhys Hoskins $1.00

    2020 Topps Turkey Red '20 #TR3 Ketel Marte $0.50
    2020 Topps Turkey Red '20 #TR6 Freddie Freeman $1.00
    2020 Topps Turkey Red '20 #TR7 Nick Markakis $0.60
    2020 Topps Turkey Red '20 #TR15 Chris Sale $0.75
    2020 Topps Turkey Red '20 #TR18 Eloy Jimenez $1.25
    2020 Topps Turkey Red '20 #TR19 Willson Contreras $0.75
    2020 Topps Turkey Red '20 #TR25 Luis Castillo $0.60
    2020 Topps Turkey Red '20 #TR31 Brendan Rodgers $0.50
    2020 Topps Turkey Red '20 #TR51 Christian Yelich $1.00
    2020 Topps Turkey Red '20 #TR54 Eddie Rosario $0.60
    2020 Topps Turkey Red '20 #TR59 Gleyber Torres $2.50
    2020 Topps Turkey Red '20 #TR67 Khris Davis $0.75
    2020 Topps Turkey Red '20 #TR79 Yusei Kikuchi $0.75
    2020 Topps Turkey Red '20 #TR87 Joey Gallo $0.75
    Last edited by DoubleAZ; 05-31-2020 at 11:26 PM.
    Remember to check multiple tabs in both of these spreadsheets:

    TRADE LIST: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    WANT LIST: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

  2. greatdadx2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    San Jacinto, Ca.
    Posts
    14,869
    Bench Points
    2316
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #2
    oops!

  3. greatdadx2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    San Jacinto, Ca.
    Posts
    14,869
    Bench Points
    2316
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #3
    Interested in these two:
    2020 Topps Gold Foil #331 Kevin McCarthy $2.00
    2020 Topps Rainbow Foil #331 Kevin McCarthy $2.00

    Checking your want list.....actually might be easier for you to check my trade list

    you can check this thread also for a trade if you see something:
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...799-Trade-List

    I could use more cards from your trade list if you happen to find more from my trade list
    Last edited by greatdadx2; 05-25-2020 at 07:36 PM.


  4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,460
    Bench Points
    304
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by greatdadx2 View Post
    Interested in these two:
    2020 Topps Gold Foil #331 Kevin McCarthy $2.00
    2020 Topps Rainbow Foil #331 Kevin McCarthy $2.00

    Checking your want list.....actually might be easier for you to check my trade list

    you can check this thread also for a trade if you see something:
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...799-Trade-List

    I could use more cards from your trade list if you happen to find more from my trade list
    Looks like we are after the same RCs. I would be interested in a Bonds Topps RC and the Trout DK. I have several RCs you are after in my tradelist in my sig. If you want to see if there is anything of interest on there, let me know if we can do a trade for the golds + RCs for either or both of those cards. Thanks.
    Remember to check multiple tabs in both of these spreadsheets:

    TRADE LIST: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    WANT LIST: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

  5. greatdadx2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    San Jacinto, Ca.
    Posts
    14,869
    Bench Points
    2316
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #5
    for me:
    2020 Topps Gold Foil #331 Kevin McCarthy $2.00
    2019 Topps #475 Pete Alonso RC $12.00
    2019 Topps Heritage #614 Austin Riley RC $4.00

    for you:
    1987 Topps #320 Barry Bonds RC $10.00
    2020 Donruss #9 Mike Trout DK $8.00

    There is more I like from you....anything else from me?


  6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,460
    Bench Points
    304
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by greatdadx2 View Post
    for me:
    2020 Topps Gold Foil #331 Kevin McCarthy $2.00
    2019 Topps #475 Pete Alonso RC $12.00
    2019 Topps Heritage #614 Austin Riley RC $4.00

    for you:
    1987 Topps #320 Barry Bonds RC $10.00
    2020 Donruss #9 Mike Trout DK $8.00

    There is more I like from you....anything else from me?
    Ok, the trade is good. I am fully supportive of trading some of my Alonso RCs also - that one just happens to be out for grading. Was there any others you wanted? Yes, please let me know any others of interest and we will get something worked out! Sorry for that out of date important clerical detail.......
    Remember to check multiple tabs in both of these spreadsheets:

    TRADE LIST: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    WANT LIST: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

  7. greatdadx2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    San Jacinto, Ca.
    Posts
    14,869
    Bench Points
    2316
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleAZ View Post
    Ok, the trade is good. I am fully supportive of trading some of my Alonso RCs also - that one just happens to be out for grading. Was there any others you wanted? Yes, please let me know any others of interest and we will get something worked out! Sorry for that out of date important clerical detail.......
    Don't quite understand is the trade offer good or not because the Alonso is not available?


  8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,460
    Bench Points
    304
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by greatdadx2 View Post
    Don't quite understand is the trade offer good or not because the Alonso is not available?
    yeah, reading that it is not clear huh...... So we can't do that trade with the Alonso out. Is there another Alonso of interest or let me know what others interested you. Thanks.
    Remember to check multiple tabs in both of these spreadsheets:

    TRADE LIST: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    WANT LIST: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

  9. greatdadx2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    San Jacinto, Ca.
    Posts
    14,869
    Bench Points
    2316
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #9
    Interested in these:
    2001 Bowman #361 Justin Morneau RC $10.00
    2010 Topps 206 #193 Buster Posey RC $6.00
    2017 Panini Prizm #11 Ian Happ RC $2.50
    2017 Topps Bunt #6 Dansby Swanson RC $1.25
    2017 Topps Gallery #84 Trey Mancini RC $1.50
    2017 Topps Gallery #93 Ian Happ RC $1.50
    2017 Topps Gallery #95 Josh Bell RC $2.50
    2018 Bowman Platinum #82 Amed Rosario RC $1.00
    2018 Topps Big League #372 Scott Kingery RC $1.00
    2018 Topps Gallery #38 Victor Robles RC $2.00
    2018 Topps Gallery #85 Clint Frazier RC $1.50
    2018 Topps Gallery #101 Miguel Andujar RC $3.00
    2018 Topps Gallery #127 Rafael Devers RC $2.50
    2018 Topps Heritage #114 Clint Frazier RC/Miguel Andujar RC $3.00
    2018 Topps Heritage #189 Kyle Martin RC/Rafael Devers RC $2.50
    2018 Topps Heritage #206 Rhys Hoskins RC/Nick Williams RC $3.00

    Would like to have these two for sure in the trade:
    2019 Topps Update #US245 Mike Yastrzemski RC $3.00
    2019 Topps Heritage #614 Austin Riley RC $4.00

    If you are still wanting the Bonds and Trout cards, I would need at least one of these cards also:
    2010 Upper Deck #28 Buster Posey RC $10.00
    2019 Topps 150th Anniversary #670 Eloy Jimenez $20.00
    2019 Topps Update Rainbow Foil #US100 Austin Riley Baseball $15.00


    Let me know if there is anything else from my trade list


  10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,460
    Bench Points
    304
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #10
    I didn't see much else of interest, but would trade for as many Bonds as you would part with. Looking for just 1 that will grade at an 8 or higher. None of my 3 would - they are in rough shape.

    So how about these 2:
    2019 Topps Update #US245 Mike Yastrzemski RC $3.00
    2019 Topps Heritage #614 Austin Riley RC $4.00

    And any one of these - your choice for a Bonds and the Trout:
    2010 Upper Deck #28 Buster Posey RC $10.00
    2019 Topps 150th Anniversary #670 Eloy Jimenez $20.00
    2019 Topps Update Rainbow Foil #US100 Austin Riley Baseball $15.00

    Not sure the condition of the Bonds. Just so there are no surprises to you either, the Topps Yaz and Riley Heritage should grade high - I pulled them and they are great shape. Posey, Jimenez anniversary and Riley foil, I traded for them here and they are in good condition, but not worth grading to me. But I am super picky -all cards I submit grade 9-9.5 BGS. You are welcome to check them out in person before we finalize anything if you want. Otherwise, that is why I am offering them to your favor.

    All the other RCs of interest to you I would be glad to find something else. Anything from my want list you have? Or I would do about a 2x value for a 2nd Bonds that is in decent shape

    Let me know what you think.

    Thanks.
    Remember to check multiple tabs in both of these spreadsheets:

    TRADE LIST: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    WANT LIST: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

  11. greatdadx2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    San Jacinto, Ca.
    Posts
    14,869
    Bench Points
    2316
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleAZ View Post
    I didn't see much else of interest, but would trade for as many Bonds as you would part with. Looking for just 1 that will grade at an 8 or higher. None of my 3 would - they are in rough shape.

    So how about these 2:
    2019 Topps Update #US245 Mike Yastrzemski RC $3.00
    2019 Topps Heritage #614 Austin Riley RC $4.00

    And any one of these - your choice for a Bonds and the Trout:
    2010 Upper Deck #28 Buster Posey RC $10.00
    2019 Topps 150th Anniversary #670 Eloy Jimenez $20.00
    2019 Topps Update Rainbow Foil #US100 Austin Riley Baseball $15.00

    Not sure the condition of the Bonds. Just so there are no surprises to you either, the Topps Yaz and Riley Heritage should grade high - I pulled them and they are great shape. Posey, Jimenez anniversary and Riley foil, I traded for them here and they are in good condition, but not worth grading to me. But I am super picky -all cards I submit grade 9-9.5 BGS. You are welcome to check them out in person before we finalize anything if you want. Otherwise, that is why I am offering them to your favor.

    All the other RCs of interest to you I would be glad to find something else. Anything from my want list you have? Or I would do about a 2x value for a 2nd Bonds that is in decent shape

    Let me know what you think.

    Thanks.
    Actually I am going to pass on a trade, I don't deal with graded cards nor do I attempt to grade cards, so order for there not to be any confusion about "grading" and conditions of cards, I'm gonna have to pass
    Thanks,
    Robert


  12. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,460
    Bench Points
    304
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by greatdadx2 View Post
    Actually I am going to pass on a trade, I don't deal with graded cards nor do I attempt to grade cards, so order for there not to be any confusion about "grading" and conditions of cards, I'm gonna have to pass
    Thanks,
    Robert
    Ok, if you change your mind we can always do the trade old school, send the cards and make sure each is good with the condition.
    Remember to check multiple tabs in both of these spreadsheets:

    TRADE LIST: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    WANT LIST: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing


  13. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,460
    Bench Points
    304
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #13
    ttt
    Remember to check multiple tabs in both of these spreadsheets:

    TRADE LIST: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    WANT LIST: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

  14. reickholt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    10,586
    Bench Points
    1882
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #14
    Not much but I could use these two.
    2020 Topps Opening Day Opening Day #OD6 Minnesota Twins $1.00
    2020 Topps Decades' Best #DB26 Minnesota Twins $0.50

    I have a couple of "Sandlot" inserts or I found a couple of player cards for your IP autos.
    LMK Thanks!
    Rick

    Updated:
    Bull Durham Larry Hockett #BD-LH
    Bull Durahm Larry Hockett 65th Ann Stamp #BD-LH
    Bull Durham Bobby #BD-B
    Last edited by reickholt; 05-31-2020 at 12:07 PM.
    Need Ripkens that I don't have (3,085 different Ripkens) , Joe Mauer, Killebrew, Feller, Twins refractors. I'll also consider better RCs
    2005 Zenith

    Museum Inserts: 250/250 100%
    Prime Patches: 77/77 100% (all #'d to 150 or less) Overall collection includes: 29 different laundry tags,5 button holes,& 225 different autographs & auto variations.

  15. ripahl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    662
    Bench Points
    119
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to phoenixrises33's ebay items
    #15
    how abot a 2020 Bowman Bichette
    for
    2019 Topps Update Walgreens Yellow #US269 Craig Kimbrel

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleAZ View Post
    Mostly looking for Luis Robert, Wander Franco & Bobby Witt Jr. Will also trade for Yordan Alvarez, Bo Bichette, Gavin Lux or lots of easy hits in my wantlist in sig.

    Let me know i f you are interested in anything.

    2020 Topps '19 Topps Now Review #TNR5 Shohei Ohtani $1.25
    2020 Topps '19 Topps Now Review #TNR9 Pete Alonso $2.50

    2020 Topps '85 Topps Black #8536 Nick Senzel $5.00
    SN, Print Run: 299
    2020 Topps '85 Topps Black #8597 Bo Bichette $25.00
    SN, Print Run: 299
    2020 Topps '85 Topps Silver Pack Chrome Blue Refractors #85C17 Whit Merrifield $6.00
    SN, Print Run: 150

    2020 Topps Base Set Photo Variations #51 Anthony Rizzo/overhead photo $10.00
    2020 Topps Base Set Photo Variations #68 Gerrit Cole $8.00

    2020 Topps Decade of Dominance #DOD2 Willie Mays $2.00
    2020 Topps Decade of Dominance #DOD10 Lou Gehrig $2.00

    2020 Topps Decades' Best #DB3 Ernie Banks $0.75
    2020 Topps Decades' Best #DB10 Phil Rizzuto $0.60
    2020 Topps Decades' Best #DB26 Minnesota Twins $0.50
    2020 Topps Decades' Best #DB35 Catfish Hunter $0.60
    2020 Topps Decades' Best #DB48 George Brett $1.50
    2020 Topps Decades' Best #DB53 Sammy Sosa $0.75
    2020 Topps Decades' Best #DB59 Chipper Jones $0.75
    2020 Topps Decades' Best #DB70 Frank Thomas $0.75

    2020 Topps Gold #109 Reese McGuire $2.50
    SN, Print Run: 2020
    2020 Topps Gold #246 Philadelphia Phillies TC $2.00
    SN, Print Run: 2020
    2020 Topps Gold #290 Nick Senzel FS $4.00
    SN, Print Run: 2020

    2020 Topps Gold Foil #34 Ian Kinsler $2.50
    2020 Topps Gold Foil #116 Daniel Murphy $2.50
    2020 Topps Gold Foil #186 Roberto Perez $2.00
    2020 Topps Gold Foil #331 Kevin McCarthy $2.00

    2020 Topps Gypsy Queen #315 Sandy Koufax SP $6.00
    2020 Topps Gypsy Queen Blue #218 Starling Marte $6.00
    SN, Print Run: 150

    2020 Topps Gypsy Queen Fortune Teller Mini #FTM1 Shohei Ohtani $2.00
    2020 Topps Gypsy Queen Fortune Teller Mini #FTM8 Max Scherzer $1.25
    2020 Topps Gypsy Queen Fortune Teller Mini #FTM18 Austin Meadows $1.00
    2020 Topps Gypsy Queen Fortune Teller Mini #FTM19 Willians Astudillo $0.75

    2020 Topps Gypsy Queen GQ Logo Swap #186 Evan Longoria $4.00

    2020 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #30 Carter Kieboom $1.50
    2020 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #134 Tim Anderson $1.50
    2020 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #142 Luis Severino $1.50
    2020 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #146 Anthony Santander $1.25
    2020 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #205 Austin Meadows $1.50
    2020 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #212 Marcus Semien $1.25
    2020 Topps Gypsy Queen Green #213 Aroldis Chapman $2.00

    2020 Topps Gypsy Queen Indigo #222 Michael Chavis $4.00
    SN, Print Run: 250

    2020 Topps Home Run Challenge Code Cards #HRC14 George Springer $2.50

    2020 Topps Jumbo Jersey Sleeve Patches #JJSPTS Trevor Story $6.00
    2020 Topps Major League Materials #MLMAM Austin Meadows $8.00
    MEM

    2020 Topps Opening Day Blue Foil #98 Oscar Mercado $2.50

    2020 Topps Opening Day Mascots #M1 Clark $1.00
    2020 Topps Opening Day Mascots #M23 Mrs. Met $1.00
    2020 Topps Opening Day Opening Day #OD4 Miami Marlins $1.00
    2020 Topps Opening Day Opening Day #OD5 Milwaukee Brewers $1.00
    2020 Topps Opening Day Opening Day #OD6 Minnesota Twins $1.00
    2020 Topps Opening Day Opening Day #OD7 New York Yankees $1.00
    2020 Topps Opening Day Opening Day #OD8 Oakland Athletics $1.00
    2020 Topps Opening Day Opening Day #OD9 Philadelphia Phillies $1.00

    2020 Topps Opening Day Spring Has Sprung #SHS2 Roberto Clemente $2.00
    2020 Topps Opening Day Spring Has Sprung #SHS8 Ken Griffey Jr. $1.50

    2020 Topps Opening Day Sticker Collection Preview #SP8 Cody Bellinger $1.50

    2020 Topps Rainbow Foil #23 Christin Stewart $2.00
    2020 Topps Rainbow Foil #114 Ildemaro Vargas $2.00
    2020 Topps Rainbow Foil #247 Garrett Cooper $2.00
    2020 Topps Rainbow Foil #331 Kevin McCarthy $2.00

    2020 Topps Rhys Hoskins Highlights #RH6 Rhys Hoskins $1.00
    2020 Topps Rhys Hoskins Highlights #RH14 Rhys Hoskins $1.00
    2020 Topps Rhys Hoskins Highlights #RH16 Rhys Hoskins $1.00
    2020 Topps Rhys Hoskins Highlights #RH18 Rhys Hoskins $1.00
    2020 Topps Rhys Hoskins Highlights #RH25 Rhys Hoskins $1.00
    2020 Topps Rhys Hoskins Highlights #RH30 Rhys Hoskins $1.00

    2020 Topps Turkey Red '20 #TR3 Ketel Marte $0.50
    2020 Topps Turkey Red '20 #TR6 Freddie Freeman $1.00
    2020 Topps Turkey Red '20 #TR7 Nick Markakis $0.60
    2020 Topps Turkey Red '20 #TR15 Chris Sale $0.75
    2020 Topps Turkey Red '20 #TR18 Eloy Jimenez $1.25
    2020 Topps Turkey Red '20 #TR19 Willson Contreras $0.75
    2020 Topps Turkey Red '20 #TR24 Yasiel Puig $0.75
    2020 Topps Turkey Red '20 #TR25 Luis Castillo $0.60
    2020 Topps Turkey Red '20 #TR29 Nolan Arenado $0.75
    2020 Topps Turkey Red '20 #TR31 Brendan Rodgers $0.50
    2020 Topps Turkey Red '20 #TR35 Jose Altuve $0.75
    2020 Topps Turkey Red '20 #TR51 Christian Yelich $1.00
    2020 Topps Turkey Red '20 #TR54 Eddie Rosario $0.60
    2020 Topps Turkey Red '20 #TR59 Gleyber Torres $2.50
    2020 Topps Turkey Red '20 #TR67 Khris Davis $0.75
    2020 Topps Turkey Red '20 #TR68 Matt Olson $0.50
    2020 Topps Turkey Red '20 #TR78 Brandon Crawford $0.60
    2020 Topps Turkey Red '20 #TR79 Yusei Kikuchi $0.75
    2020 Topps Turkey Red '20 #TR87 Joey Gallo $0.75
    2020 Topps Turkey Red '20 #TR96 Max Scherzer $0.75
    Please continue to visit my pages. They are dynamically changes showing my current needs and my current cards available. The program used interfaces with the Baseball Card Inventory (for needs) and SportLots for cards available.
    ----> HIT HERE TO VISIT MY TRADERS AND NEEDS SITE

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •