Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Go to mgm37's ebay items
    Go to mgm37's comc items

Box price increases

I sent an email to Topps today about the huge price hike comming. I ask and encourage other Benchies to do so also.

CONTACT TOPPS

EMAIL US
    Submit a Question to Consumer Care any time for a response within 2 business days

https://topps.custhelp.com/

CALL US

1-800-489-9149
    Phone Support hours :
    Mon-Thurs : 9 AM-4 PM EST PLEASE NOTE: We are experiencing a high volume of contacts via phone and email, your wait time may be longer to reach customer service via phone or receive a response to your email. We appreciate your patience.
    Collector of Albert Pujols, Joe Crede, Tom Henke, Sam LaCure, Lou Brock, Keith Hernandez and Bake McBride.

Check out my web site.
    http://www.freewebs.com/mgm37

http://s907.photobucket.com/albums/ac277/mgm37/

GO CARDINALS!!!

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Go to anglinomics's ebay items
    Contacting Topps is a good idea. The next step is that you don't buy the product. Early last week, I saw an upcoming release for a hobby box of 2020 Topps Heritage High Numbers. It was going for around $98. Today it's going for $130. I am not going to buy a hobby box at all, as I was going to do. My thought are to let someone else pay the price for opening product. I'm going to buy the $225 card set after it cools off. And I should save close to $100, considering all the postage and buying of SPs where I saved. I am pretty certain I will be able to buy a set for around $80.

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Go to metsman1986's ebay items
    Go to metsman1986's comc items
    Quote Originally Posted by anglinomics View Post
    Contacting Topps is a good idea. The next step is that you don't buy the product. Early last week, I saw an upcoming release for a hobby box of 2020 Topps Heritage High Numbers. It was going for around $98. Today it's going for $130. I am not going to buy a hobby box at all, as I was going to do. My thought are to let someone else pay the price for opening product. I'm going to buy the $225 card set after it cools off. And I should save close to $100, considering all the postage and buying of SPs where I saved. I am pretty certain I will be able to buy a set for around $80.
    That's a great idea and a tactic I've used in the past, especially with those chrome silver pack cards...........People are going to get stuck with this product and have no clue as what to do with all the low end base and cheap inserts.........
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Website not compatible with tables or phones yet.......

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Go to prosefan1's ebay items
    I saw the pre sale prices and had to do a double take. I pre ordered 5 24 pack retail boxes for 57.00 each. Build a couple sets.
    I collect a little bit of everything...Always looking for Thome's that I dont have.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/138392868@N07/albums

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Go to mgm37's ebay items
    Go to mgm37's comc items
    Lets see hands from anyone who contacted Topps. I will also post any answers I get back from them if there is any.
    Collector of Albert Pujols, Joe Crede, Tom Henke, Sam LaCure, Lou Brock, Keith Hernandez and Bake McBride.

Check out my web site.
    http://www.freewebs.com/mgm37

http://s907.photobucket.com/albums/ac277/mgm37/

GO CARDINALS!!!

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to DavidK's comc items
    I'll do so right now. Thanks, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Next Sat Contest is a regular contest..back to the old rules and chance for someone to add a good looking auto of Ken Griffey Jr. 2008 UD Heroes Red serial 18/25 to their collection! Contest will be posted on July 18, 2020

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Email to topps! Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Next Sat Contest is a regular contest..back to the old rules and chance for someone to add a good looking auto of Ken Griffey Jr. 2008 UD Heroes Red serial 18/25 to their collection! Contest will be posted on July 18, 2020

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items
    I wonder if we could get a Topps rep to come on here and do a Q and A don't know how to go about doing it though

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Anyone get any answers from Topps?

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Hobby store is upset because topps is going to be cutting back on their orders in the future.....Instead of one case of Jumbo and one case of Hobby.......their offering......3 or 4 boxes????

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Come on......some of u guys get replies ...or maybe not...maybe no answers from Topps!

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Go to sak0309's ebay items
    I don't see things changing until another card company gets an MLB license. Topps has a monopoly now so there's not much we can do except boycott their products.

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Supply and demand. If people keep buying at the jacked-up prices, Topps isn't about to lower prices.

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhubarb_Runner View Post
    Supply and demand. If people keep buying at the jacked-up prices, Topps isn't about to lower prices.
    and that's why only one company to do the products is wrong!

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Its like the big fat boy eating all of the sweets.....before u get your share! But in this age of the Virus....their hurting!