Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Go to metsman1986's ebay items
    Go to metsman1986's comc items

Bench addys.......

Hi there fellow traders.........I'm compiling a list of folks that I have traded with in the past just in case the inevitable happens here..........These are the people I have so far..........If you want me to add you to the list that's cool, if not, that's fine........If you want to PM your email, that's cool too..........Here is who I have so far; I only have about 3 emails..........Thanks and LMK...........Have 60 people so far; if you don't see your name, PM me or post here..........Mike

Bench user ID
    #1Rangersfan
    3greyhounds
    89Giants
    AndyDrummond
    ballards
    bblair_2002
    bdink25
    bonzomoretti
    Brettfan
    cardinals-colle
    chief wahoo
    craigmbrooks
    criollos
    dan5
    DaSoxFan
    David K.
    Dilferules
    dlackey
    dragonslayer913
    dp33
    drpid
    GotMelky
    grapler135s
    greatdadx2
    hociman
    itsjustoldcardb
    jaxbraves
    Jerryjtj
    jordanrulz
    katester44
    KCLJ520
    LEONOFNJ
    lmcgown
    mets197
    mgm37
    milomg
    MITCHIEHO
    mm1sub
    oriolefan1
    OriolesFan8
    Polar Bear 67
    reickholt
    richloughlin
    rotorob
    rrgohio
    ryancollector
    scc76
    Scobes
    scottzoe
    Shepherd
    smitha1
    Sportsnut08
    STLSHOEMAN
    tennisjunky
    tglg
    thebradau
    Trishlp
    TxRyan
    woodman
    zlw1

Mike Kestner
    4772 Amboy Rd
    Memphis TN 38117-6202

photog@mikekestner.com
    Last edited by metsman1986; 05-31-2020 at 02:23 PM.
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Website not compatible with tables or phones yet.......

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Honestly I think "THE BENCH" is going to be gone....I think I will finish up the trades I have going here (actually been very difficult to follow with no TM)....It is time to head over to SCF exclusively and do trades, that is the only site that comes relativity close to THE BENCH...I would encourage everybody else to do the same....I think I saw a post on here that there will be no more updates to THE BENCH, I also believe that there was another post that mentioned when the "expiration" date to THE BENCH website in 2021...Very unfortunate though....but THE BENCH has been on a decline for a few years now.....I really enjoyed my time here, the countless hours and hours

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Quote Originally Posted by greatdadx2 View Post
    Honestly I think "THE BENCH" is going to be gone....I think I will finish up the trades I have going here (actually been very difficult to follow with no TM)....It is time to head over to SCF exclusively and do trades, that is the only site that comes relativity close to THE BENCH...I would encourage everybody else to do the same....I think I saw a post on here that there will be no more updates to THE BENCH, I also believe that there was another post that mentioned when the "expiration" date to THE BENCH website in 2021...Very unfortunate though....but THE BENCH has been on a decline for a few years now.....I really enjoyed my time here, the countless hours and hours
    Hey Robert............You are correct, it is sad...........Not sure where I'll end up............Mike
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Go to kirbyfan11's ebay items
    I signed up with SCF last week with the same username, so yeah will probably end up there as well.

sad face...
    "Tomorrow isn't promised to any of us"Kirby Puckett at his retirement speech July 16th 1996

Kirby Puckett Haves 454/3189 14.23 %

Autograph's of Players seen in person 130/1246 10.4%

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirbyfan34 View Post
    I signed up with SCF last week with the same username, so yeah will probably end up there as well.

sad face...
    It sucks for sure.........Unsettling times........
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    I have been on scf for about 2 years now, I like it fine, but I miss the old Bench, great times and great people, like Robert said, many hours over the years. I will be sad for that to come to an end. If everyone jumps over to scf though, it could be a little more like old times! What do you guys think??
    "For nothing will be impossible for God" ~ Luke 1:37

Check out my Custom Autograph Cards! http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...sic-Bench-back

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Quote Originally Posted by KCLJ520 View Post
    I have been on scf for about 2 years now, I like it fine, but I miss the old Bench, great times and great people, like Robert said, many hours over the years. I will be sad for that to come to an end. If everyone jumps over to scf though, it could be a little more like old times! What do you guys think??
    I'm having problems with it, SCF that is, that I'm trying to resolve..........I don't mind being a rookie/must send first, but not being able to post? That might be problematic............It seems like with everything there's a layer of crap that must be dealt with.........Starting to feel malaise.........
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Quote Originally Posted by metsman1986 View Post
    I'm having problems with it, SCF that is, that I'm trying to resolve..........I don't mind being a rookie/must send first, but not being able to post? That might be problematic............It seems like with everything there's a layer of crap that must be dealt with.........Starting to feel malaise.........
    I never had a problem posting, that is strange.... Drew 2ho was HockeyBrawler on here goes by the name of *censored* on there, shoot him a message, he is a moderator and can help you out.

I know you can also transfer feedback from here to there, bench points that is, not sure how, I dont have a clue how many I had!
    Last edited by KCLJ520; 05-30-2020 at 09:24 PM.
    "For nothing will be impossible for God" ~ Luke 1:37

Check out my Custom Autograph Cards! http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...sic-Bench-back

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Go to cmcjr99's ebay items
    i joined the bench , freedomcardboard , and scf all at about the same time.....scf was just way too hockey centric and clique-ish for my taste so i left it behind long ago...fcb used to have more traffic than the bench and although it has dropped off considerably i still go there daily and thinks its among the better alternatives....
    Last edited by cmcjr99; 05-31-2020 at 02:04 PM.
    Claude's Card Corner
    Want ANY USC Gamecocks such as Renaldo Balkman , Tiffany Mitchell , Alaina Coates , Dunta Robinson , Jonathan Joseph , Fred Bennett , Connor Shaw , Duce Staley , Sidney Rice , Jadeveon Clowney , Alshon Jeffery , Melvin Ingram , Marcus Lattimore , Landon Powell , Whit Merrifield , Jordan Montgomery , Justin Smoak & Steve Pearce (full list on my site)

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Quote Originally Posted by cmcjr99 View Post
    i joined the bench , freedomcardboard , and scf all at about the same time.....scf was just way too hockey centric and clique-ish for my taste so i left it behind long ago...fcb used to have more traffic than the bench and although it has dropped off considerably i still go there daily and thinks its among the better alternatives....
    I here you bro..........Good luck and stay safe.........Mike
    mikekestner.com/mm86