Atlanta braves wantlist updated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Also need 85 Donruss and Topps, 86 Topps, 87 donruss. I pulled out those cards so if you don’t want them I will put them back.

I have the following for you. I am looking for commons to finish sets of 1983 Donruss and 1988 Score. Do you have any of these and if so I can send you my list.

If not I can send you the cards I have just for the price of postage.

83D

82D

Also need 85 Donruss and Topps, 86 Topps, 87 donruss. I pulled out those cards so if you don’t want them I will put them back.

I will check If I still need those but send me all your needs lists I have a lot of those cards u are looking for

@murph3:
Are you interested in my Post # 4????? It's been a month and I have not gotten any progress from you. Rather than skipping to new posts, may I suggest you address the earlier ones.
PLMK one way or the other. If you're not interested. fine, and I can unsubscribe from this thread. If you are interested, let's get a trade done.
TY
Frank

@murph3:
Are you interested in my Post # 4????? It's been a month and I have not gotten any progress from you. Rather than skipping to new posts, may I suggest you address the earlier ones.
PLMK one way or the other. If you're not interested. fine, and I can unsubscribe from this thread. If you are interested, let's get a trade done.
TY
Frank
Frank life gets in the way sometimes so i apologize for not responding sooner cards have taken a backseat to more pressing issues if u want I can try to look again this weekend but if u want to unsubscribe then I understand I only responded to that one as I had 10 min free and just popped on here for a minute

To all who posted and have been waiting I apologize for not getting back to everyone I will try to update this weekend and see where i am had to step back for while to focus on other things besides cards thanks for the patience

Frank life gets in the way sometimes so i apologize for not responding sooner cards have taken a backseat to more pressing issues if u want I can try to look again this weekend but if u want to unsubscribe then I understand I only responded to that one as I had 10 min free and just popped on here for a minute

I understand only too well about life getting in the way, and that is fine, but a short post letting everyone who is waiting for a response know that would be appreciated.

I understand only too well about life getting in the way, and that is fine, but a short post letting everyone who is waiting for a response know that would be appreciated.

Agreed, it's pretty bogus as I have sent this trader PMs in addition to my post with no response what so ever....