June 2020 pick ups....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I did a little research and answered my own question. It looks like Burger Chf put out a tray liner for every major league team in 1977 . I'm not sure if they were distributed regionally or were handed out randomly.

https://www.tradingcarddb.com/Checklist.cfm/sid/124578

I'd never seen one back in the day..........Would like a Reds one for sure............Didn't pay much for it on the Bay...........Did like the Eck, HOF'er..........Grew up in OH and Burger Chef's were everywhere...........Those discs were very common..........One type, though was uncommon, the Red Barn version; basically a chain that was started in Springfield, OH, where I grew up............

Hey Everyone -

Here is my 40th Birthday present from my family!

50019477401_4207a10c28_k.jpg
[/url]IMG_5962 (2) by Scott Sobolewski, on Flickr[/IMG]

I'm at about 80% complete on the 1955 Bowman set and this, of course, was the biggest one!

Even though only a 2.5, it presents very nicely. It goes to show that I am not good at grading!

Scobes

Hey Everyone -

Here is my 40th Birthday present from my family!

50019477401_4207a10c28_k.jpg
[/url]IMG_5962 (2) by Scott Sobolewski, on Flickr[/IMG]

I'm at about 80% complete on the 1955 Bowman set and this, of course, was the biggest one!

Even though only a 2.5, it presents very nicely. It goes to show that I am not good at grading!

Scobes

Why only a 2.5, is the back in worse shape? Nice looking card.

Very nice Scobes............Looks good too..........Happy B-Day!

Why only a 2.5, is the back in worse shape? Nice looking card.

Thanks, guys!

Below is a scan of the back! No major flaws on it.

The only issues, other than the corners, is a 0.75 inch wrinkle on the front under Mick's left elbow and a small stain on the back by the "for" on the 3rd line of text.

Scobes

50019142253_2e08a9d242_k.jpg
[/url]IMG_6022 (2) by Scott Sobolewski, on Flickr[/IMG]