Trade Manager Updates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike121

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
There were a lot of negative posts in the other thread regarding this subject so I've removed it, and decided to start over discussing this issue.

As of now, the Trade Manager still is not working. It will be fixed as soon as possible. We're still working on getting the site moved to a new server. As soon as that happens, I'll get the Trade Manager back to working. I'm hoping this will take place today or tomorrow, but I won't make any promises as it's not fully in my control. I assure you all this issue is one of the top priorities, second only to security related issues.

I will post any necessary updates in this thread.

Mike,

I'm very excited that the site is going to be resurrected (in particular the trade manager).

Thanks for everything that you're doing,
Melissa

There were a lot of negative posts in the other thread regarding this subject so I've removed it, and decided to start over discussing this issue.

As of now, the Trade Manager still is not working. It will be fixed as soon as possible. We're still working on getting the site moved to a new server. As soon as that happens, I'll get the Trade Manager back to working. I'm hoping this will take place today or tomorrow, but I won't make any promises as it's not fully in my control. I assure you all this issue is one of the top priorities, second only to security related issues.

I will post any necessary updates in this thread.

Great idea -- a fresh start is never a bad thing! Looking forward to watching things progress in a positive direction in the next couple hours/days/weeks!

First off would like to welcome Mike the new owner to the worlds greatest trading site....

And glad all the issues are being handled and the TM will be working again

Best,
David

The Bench Points and Trader Rating are now showing with all of your posts. Please note, that this still doesn't mean the Trade Manager is fixed. It is not. However, it should be fixed after the server move this evening, so trading should be able to resume tomorrow!

Again, I'll update this thread with more information, as it's available.

The Trade Manager should be fully operable again. Please let me know if there are any problems. Enjoy!

So I went to my trade manager and it asked me to update some info prior to doing anything else. I updated my preferences and hit save, but it came back blank and gave me the same update request? Anyone else having this issue?

Sorry about that y'all. I'll be home in about 10-15 minutes and I'll work on getting it fixed tonight.