Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

NEW PHOTOS TODAY! Custom Creations! Enjoy some photos!

Hello friends,

In an effort to revitalize the Bench and bring back the gold old days, I am starting a thread of customs that i have created. I love doing these, and have really enjoyed it over the years.

This started with my pickiness about signatures and placement on cards. So many cards either dont look great signed or blue sharpie disappears on a dark background. When I started ttm collecting in 1992, I just sent out whatever to whoever and was thrilled with the results. I still love getting an envelope back in the mail, I mean, who the heck doesn't? I just love getting my own creations back signed even more!

I am working on several right now, and have many from the past, so here we go, baby!!

I went to Cooperstown with my two best friends last June, and made some vintage HOF customs as a result...

Here are some framed displays with my photos of the HOF plaques from Cooperstown along with items signed by Ryno, Ripken, and Rollie!!

Last edited by KCLJ520; 08-01-2020 at 04:06 PM.
    "For nothing will be impossible for God" ~ Luke 1:37

Check out my Custom Autograph Cards! http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...sic-Bench-back