Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Welcome Back!

Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Welcome Back!

Welcome back! You're now visiting The Bench on the new server.

As stated before the move, the Trade Manager should be working now. We also have an updated SSL certificate installed on the site.

If you notice any problems, please post those in this thread so I can work to get them fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks, and enjoy the site.

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Go to mdword's ebay items
    That was a quick change over. Thanks Mike. Really happy that the Bench will continue.

Mike just tried to fill out the Trade Manger with address etc. It did not take.

Also notice that this thread has 2 posting on it. It should come up when you hit NEW POST icon, but it does not.

Rich
    Last edited by jaxbraves; 06-10-2020 at 08:17 PM.
    LINK TO TRADE PAGES
    https://sites.google.com/site/richstradepages/home

Players I collect:
    C.Jones, J.Smoltz, C.Ripken Jr., N.Ryan, G.Maddux, T.Glavine, H.Aaron, Ronald Acuna, Ozzie Albies

Also Any Tribute Base (2012 Tribute is complete)

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    thanks -- that didn't take long at all.

one thing to look at someday: The Bench has been flagged by my virus scanner for quite a while now - JSCoinminer Website 5 detected

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxbraves View Post
    Mike just tried to fill out the Trade Manger with address etc. It did not take.
    Thanks, Rich. I'll take a look at that and get it fixed asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhubarb_Runner View Post
    one thing to look at someday: The Bench has been flagged by my virus scanner for quite a while now - JSCoinminer Website 5 detected
    Thanks, I've never even heard of that but I'll do some research and see what we need to do to get that taken care of.

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Mike Schmidt

Go to Hoosier_Buddy's ebay items
    A few noticed things.

1) When I logged in, it did not automatically redirect me to the main site. Had to click the "did not redirect" link.

2) I've made 4 replies to 4 posts, none of which are showing up when I click the New Posts link.
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Ok, I'll look into the redirect. It probably has something to do with the SSL.

As far as the new posts, that page should only show posts that are "new" to you, meaning ones you haven't yet read.

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Go to 3greyhounds's ebay items
    I tried to enter my address in the TM, but it wouldn't take.

EDIT: Just noticed someone else had the same issue.

Thanks,
    Dan
    Collecting Cal Ripken, Rick Dempsey, Buster Posey, and Paul Goldschmidt. Trade links below.

My Want/Tradelist
    Cal Ripken Jr. "Have" List
    Buster Posey "Have" List
    Paul Goldschmidt "Have" List

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Go to mickels2006's ebay items
    All the same issues also on my end, except for the virus stuff.

Billy

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Go to lilmort's ebay items
    Trade manager did not accept my info either.Aaron
    Just a set builder for the most part. If you can't help me on sets I can always use Oscar Tavaras, Michael Wacha cards. Also been picking up some Bob Gibson, Lou Brock, and Ozzie GU and Autos. Thanks for the help and GO Cards!!

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Yes, I was able to find the issue with that, I believe. It should be working now, but please let me know if you come across any other issues. You shouldn't have to re-enter your info if you had already entered it at any time before.

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    For the issue regarding the new posts, please note that clicking the "New posts" link is only going to show you posts that are "new". In other words, posts that you haven't yet seen. If you want to see a list of all the latest posts, you'll need to click the "Today's Posts" link. I've attached a photo here showing where that link can be found.

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Sean Taylor

Go to hollamv7's ebay items
    Go to Rabs's comc items
    Thanks for all the work thus far!

Haven't tried to use the trade manager yet today but I will since I have a couple of trades over the last week that were agreed upon.

One thing I've noticed that is different is the time shown for each post. Now it shows "10 hours ago" or "25 minutes ago" where before I believe it showed the actual date and time which I personally prefer.

EDIT - Seems like my browser also isn't automatically redirecting like it should after on the site in several different instances.
    Last edited by Rabs; 06-10-2020 at 10:27 PM.
    -Brian Orakpo, Sean Taylor, and Craig Kimbrel Super Collector!
    -Collect Braves (Acuna/Albies/Freeman/Swanson/Pache/Riley/Waters/Wright/Soroka among others), Mike Trout, Blake Snell 2016, Matt Chapman 2017 Update/Chrome Update, Roger Federer.

https://sportscardalbum.com/u/rabs/a...kies-prospects - use the drop down box to look through all my albums

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Just as an update, I have found the issue causing the redirect not to work. It has to do with the security content policy we installed on the site. I'm looking into a solution now.

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike121 View Post
    Just as an update, I have found the issue causing the redirect not to work. It has to do with the security content policy we installed on the site. I'm looking into a solution now.
    Mike -- My redirect was not working and now it is. Kudos to you and thank-you for everything!!

Karl

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Oh, and our Bench points showing up again under our avatar............."Pardon me while I stand and applaud!"