Welcome Back!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Do you have a Yahoo or AOL email address? If so, it's because they have both temporarily blocked mail from our server. There was a huge backlog of emails this morning and I thought it'd be a good idea to send them all out at once...unfortunately Yahoo and AOL didn't like that idea. Sorry for the inconvenience. Hopefully it'll be sorted soon.

I have windows live mail.we are good now.received an email when you replied to me.thanks

Last edited:
I have windows live mail.we are good now.received an email when you replied to me.thanks

Are you getting all the emails now? I replied to a lot of folks yesterday from my personal email because of the blocks on our server.

Are you getting all the emails now? I replied to a lot of folks yesterday from my personal email because of the blocks on our server.

not sure yet.sent a couple of pms out but have yet to get a reply from them so will let you know when I hear back from them.right now this is the only email

Mike, I like what you have done to the new posts search. You get a second chance to read unread posts that were new the previous time you logged in and maybe some older. than that. I have always seen several others things that are better. And I'm certain to hear good news that hasn't even posted yet. Best wishes, Dave

Mike, I like what you have done to the new posts search. You get a second chance to read unread posts that were new the previous time you logged in and maybe some older. than that. I have always seen several others things that are better. And I'm certain to hear good news that hasn't even posted yet. Best wishes, Dave

Yes, any posts that you haven't yet read will be marked as "new" out to 10 days old. So, anything unread after 10 days will automatically be marked as read regardless.

Also, yes, there are updates coming that haven't yet been announced.

Sorry about that, everyone. I need to update something and I wasn't sure whether it would break the site, or not, so I wanted to take a quick backup just in case. I definitely wouldn't want to lose everything that's already been done to this point.

I'm receiving emails now as well. Thanks, Mike! (You're speed at fixing these issues is nothing short of amazing!)

Is anyone else having disappearing text issues? Sometimes when I click to preview/reply to a PM, the text in the box is missing?

Thanks
Craig

I'm receiving emails now as well. Thanks, Mike! (You're speed at fixing these issues is nothing short of amazing!)

Is anyone else having disappearing text issues? Sometimes when I click to preview/reply to a PM, the text in the box is missing?

Thanks
Craig

Same thing happens when I edit some of my posts. You hit edit and instead of showing what was in the post, just an empty box.

Mike, you are doing a fantastic job, truckloads of work to get us back up and running, but it looks like we are gonna be 200% instead of 100%....thank you so much for all your work, really awesome to see the site secure again and with our points and trade manager working!

Much appreciated, God bless,

Kevin

Sometimes when I click to preview/reply to a PM, the text in the box is missing?

You hit edit and instead of showing what was in the post, just an empty box.

This is on my list of things to look at. I'll try to get to it fixed as quickly as possible. The problem is that I'm having to just browse lines and lines of code because I can't get the problem to happen here, which makes finding the issue much more difficult.

This morning's update was, hopefully, the last update that will require me to take the site offline, at least for a while. I do have others planned, but we are likely weeks, or even months, from that happening. Thanks for your patience, everyone. We'll have this place rocking and rolling soon!

Thanks
Craig

I had this problem before specifically with Internet Explorer. Just had to use a different browser and no longer an issue.

Thank you so much for working to get the site back in order.
Just tried this

10:02 cent
Clicked on My Posts link and it will not take me the posts. I got an icon stating that it would have too many links.

Thank you so much for working to get the site back in order.
Just tried this

10:02 cent
Clicked on My Posts link and it will not take me the posts. I got an icon stating that it would have too many links.

I think I got this one figured out. Please try again and let me know if it's fixed.

Mike,

Thank you for all of your hard work in getting the Bench back up and running at full speed. Much appreciated.

Joe