Welcome Back!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike, I just tried to search a member's name in the Trade Manager and I got a database error. Might want to look at that?

Thankas,
Dan

I just tried to search a member's name in the Trade Manager and I got a database error.

Thanks for reporting this issue. I have a applied a fix that was at least related to your issue. Please check again and let me know if it's fixed. If not, please give me as much information as you can about what it is, specifically, you're searching for.

Hey Mike,

In the past we were able to just click a users name in the post and a drop down window would come up and there was an option to post a trade with that user. I don't see that anymore. Will that come back or is that gone for good?

The drop down still comes up but the "post trade" option isn't there anymore.

Thanks
Dan

In the past we were able to just click a users name in the post and a drop down window would come up and there was an option to post a trade with that user. I don't see that anymore. Will that come back or is that gone for good?

Should be back now.

Hi Mike:

Welcome to The Bench, and thank you very much for taking over this great trading site. So far I'm impressed with the amount of "fixings" done to keep us trading.

So, I just started a new thread and it did not go to the front of the line when I click "New Posts". It did go to the front of the line in its forum (Baseball For Trade/Sale).

Same thing happened to me yesterday when I tried "bumping" an old thread and it did not get bumped to the front of the line on the main page (only got bumped in its specific forum).

This never happened to me before. Wondering if I'm doing something wrong.

Thank you for your help,

Luis

Luis,

I believe the New Post Logic was updated to only show you new "unread" threads. To see your thread bumped up, you can hit the little dropdown to the right of new posts and at the bottom of the list you will see "Today's Post" there you should see your new and bumped thread move up the list.

Luis,

I believe the New Post Logic was updated to only show you new "unread" threads. To see your thread bumped up, you can hit the little dropdown to the right of new posts and at the bottom of the list you will see "Today's Post" there you should see your new and bumped thread move up the list.

Alright, thanks for the info. I guess it will take a little of getting used to this.

Are "Excluded Forums" still functional? One of the things that excluded forums did was to excluded thread from coming up in the new post function. There is a setting for excluded forums in the user profile.

Are "Excluded Forums" still functional? One of the things that excluded forums did was to excluded thread from coming up in the new post function. There is a setting for excluded forums in the user profile.

I'll have to look into that. I hadn't even noticed that feature before.

Question? For me when I hit a link it transfers me to a blank page. Is this a Bench issue. Never happened before. Butch

Just want to pass along that my Symantec on my work laptop is no longer flagging the Coinminer malware on the website anymore...

Great, thanks! I'm assuming it was the ads. There were a few that were a little sketchy, and even one that would redirect people to another site.

Mike, I want to thank you for the quick thinking you did and as you can see ALL the members thank you.Now a question, Does the new owner know about all this ??? He hasn’t been on this for around 2 months
Thanks,
Leon

Mike, I want to thank you for the quick thinking you did and as you can see ALL the members thank you.Now a question, Does the new owner know about all this ??? He hasn’t been on this for around 2 months
Thanks,
Leon

I know about it all. ;)