Flickr Trading

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steelers8873

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hello,
I have a bunch of cards on my flickr if anyone would like to have a look and see if there's stuff you may want let me know I will trade for Star refractors/non-base legends/HOF inserts or anything that may catch my interest Flickr link is in my sig. PM works best for me.Thank You

That’s usually the case these days. I have too many for my own good.
I think I have a few inserts of him that's about it.. I am having the hardest time just finding a trade. I have made a few purchases lately but probably no trades for over an month now. It's kind of discouraging but what can ya do? I figure someone will find something in my Flickr there's about a thousand pics so I just cross my fingers and wait until someone replies. Thanks

I know you dont have any on your flicr, but do you have any baseball for trade? I dont collect football and have some I'd like to get rid of(Lots of #'d stuff)

I collect non-base legends/HOFer Inserts,vintage,Steelers and Dolphins but only interested in 70's Steelers or Dolphins HOFer's. Thank you
attachment.php

I know you dont have any on your flicr, but do you have any baseball for trade? I dont collect football and have some I'd like to get rid of(Lots of #'d stuff)

I don't collect baseball but I have a couple cards from this year. Let me know what you have. Thanks

Nice little Sean Taylor PC you've got going there! He's my guy!

As far as what I saw I can use:

T.J. Watt 17 Panini Preferred AU /199 BV 20
Tom Brady 19 Panini Phoenix Red /299 BV 10
Sean Taylor 07 Topps Chrome Xfractor BV 8
Travis Kelce 15 Topps Chrome Diamond Refractor BV 4
Aaron Jones 17 Panini Prizm Prizms Red White and Blue RC BV 8
Easton Stick 19 Donruss Optic Orange Scope RC /79 BV 5
Nick Bosa 19 Donruss Optic Pink RC BV 8
DeAndre Hopkins 13 Absolute RC /199 BV 6
Drew Lock 19 Absolute RC BV 8

Have tons of baseball and football to trade in my SCA albums.

Interested in these. Any specific players/teams?

TJ Watt Auto
P manning 98 bowman’s best rc
J lynch 93 sp rc
B dawkins 96 finest rc
C johnson 07 score atomic rc

Hall of Famers

Polamalu chrome Bowman or Topps is one I have been searching for, Vintage graded,modern graded,non base Landry of most any kind just not low end brands score,Donruss etc.,modern non-base inserts of HOFer's/legends,Sean Taylor