Yahoo/AOL Temporary Blocking Emails

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike121

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Because of the large number of emails being sent by the server this morning Yahoo and AOL have both placed temporary blocks on emails from our server to their users. So, if you have Yahoo or AOL mail, you will not be able to receive the email from us with the reset password link if you forgot your password.

For now, if this is happening to you, please send me an email directly to [email protected] and I'll get your account fixed for you. Please email me from the email address on file here at The Bench, and include your username somewhere in the subject or email message.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I just checked the email logs and it looks like emails to Yahoo and AOL are now being delivered, so I'm going to remove the notice on the site. If you start having problems again, please let me know so I can look into it.

Sorry about any inconveniences this may have caused. Hopefully it won't happen again.