Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 65
  1. 3greyhounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Felton, CA
    Posts
    4,718
    Bench Points
    1593
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to 3greyhounds's ebay items
    #1

    WTT 2020 Heritage (New Traders Added 6/20!)

    Finished - traders still available! Looking for Series 2 needs (soon to be posted) or Ripken/Posey/Goldschmidt I don't already have.


    2020 Heritage For Trade:

    Auto: ROA-AAQ Aquino CIN (BV $80)

    Clubhouse Collection Relic: CCR-KH Hiura MIL, CCR-KS Schwarber CHI, CCR-RD Devers BOS

    Chrome Purple Refractor (HOT Box): THC-17 Gurriel HOU, THC-18 Reddick HOU, THC-23 Kingery PHI, THC-56 Santana CLE. THC-75 Realmuto PHI, THC-272 Suarez CIN, THC-310 Conforto NYM , THC-410 Seager LAD, THC-419 Benintendi BOS, THC-425 Brantley HOU, THC-494 Jimenez CWS

    White Border: 73 Senzatela COL, 388 Goodrum DET, 459 Verdugo LAD

    Error (SSSP!): 403 Soto WAS (no value yet on Beckett OPG - guessing $80-$100)

    Greatest Moments Box Topper: 52 Bichette TOR (BV $20)

    Short Prints: 401 Andrus TEX, 402 Alfaro MIA, 403 Soto WAS, 404 Gonzalez MIN, 405 Gordon SEA, 406 DeGrom NYM, 410 Seager LAD, 411 Gordon KC, 413 Hiura MIL, 415 LeMahieu NYY, 416 Giolito CWS (2), 417 Snell TB, 418 Sheffield SEA (2), 424 Grandal CWS, 426 Yastrzemski SF, 439 Castillo CIN, 443 Stanton NYY, 444 Hendricks CHI, 445 Davis NYM (2), 453 Bregman HOU, 461 Vogelbach SEA, 463 Calhoun ANA, 476 DeJong STL, 477 Renfroe TB, 481 Meadows TB, 484 Chapman NYY(2), 486 Lester CHI (2), 491 Riley ATL

    New Age Performers: NAP-7 Alonso NYM, 11 Urshela NYY, 14 Chapman OAK, 19 Bell PIT, 20 Springer HOU, 23 Fried ATL

    News Flashbacks: NF-8, 15

    Baseball Flashbacks: BF-2, 5, 9

    Willie Mays: 14

    Then and Now: TN-13 Palmer/Verlander

    1971 Topps Buybacks: 178 Duncan OAK, 288 Moeller LAD, 294 Dunning CLE


    If you don't see what you need here, I have tons of cards available on my trade page. No trade too small and all help appreciated!


    Thanks,
    Dan
    Last edited by 3greyhounds; Today at 12:57 AM.
    Collecting Cal Ripken, Rick Dempsey, Buster Posey, and Paul Goldschmidt. Trade links below.

    My Want/Tradelist
    Cal Ripken Jr. "Have" List
    Buster Posey "Have" List
    Paul Goldschmidt "Have" List

  2. metsman1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    6,300
    Bench Points
    938
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to metsman1986's ebay items
    Go to metsman1986's comc items
    #2
    Hey Dan............I need these from you..........

    413 Hiura MIL
    426 Yastrzemski SF
    465 Fried ATL
    487 Dozier KC
    Action Variation
    174 Yelich MIL
    453 Bregman HOU

    Will look and see what I can come up for you, probably tomorrow...........Thanks...........Mike
    mikekestner.com/mm86

    Website not compatible with tables or phones yet.......

  3. Heimerfrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    Posts
    174
    Bench Points
    92
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #3
    I have 492 and can use 481

    let me know

    Bob
    Go Frogs


  4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Arnold, MD
    Posts
    439
    Bench Points
    175
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to davids5505's ebay items
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by 3greyhounds View Post
    Couldn't wait for Series 2 Topps, had to rip some packs - so here's what I still need after 4 boxes and a couple blasters:


    2020 Heritage Needs:

    ** = incoming or pending


    Base: 30, 72, 168, 172, 217**, 236, 243**, 260**, 268**, 288**, 295, 336, 344, 384**

    Short Prints: 408**, 410**, 411**, 412**, 414, 417**, 419, 420**, 422, 423**, 424**, 425, 430, 432, 434**, 437, 438**, 442**, 444**, 447**, 449**, 450**, 451, 453**, 457, 459**, 460, 461**, 464, 466, 467**, 468, 469, 470, 471, 472**, 473, 475**, 483, 488, 489**, 492, 493**, 494**,

    Baseball Flashbacks (BF): 1**, 4, 6, 7, 8**, 9**, 11**, 12**, 14**

    Bazooka Test: 1 Trout, 2 Bregman, 3 Chapman, 4 Vlad Jr., 6 Yelich, 7 Goldschmidt, 8 Baez, 9 Marte, 10 Bellinger, 11 Posey, 12 Lindor, 13 Vogelbach, 14 Anderson, 15 Alonso, 17 Mancini, 18 Tatis Jr., 19 Harper, 20 Bell, 21 Odor, 22 Meadows, 23 Devers, 25 Arenado

    News Flashbacks (NF): 1, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 13, 14

    New Age Performers (NAP): 1, 3, 4**, 8**, 9, 10**, 12**, 13**, 16**, 17, 19, 20, 21**, 22, 24, 25**

    Willie Mays: 1**, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10**, 11, 13**, 15, 16**, 18

    Then and Now (TN): 1, 2, 4**, 6, 7, 8**, 9, 11**, 14**




    2020 Heritage For Trade:

    Auto: ROA-AAQ Aquino CIN (BV $80)

    Clubhouse Collection Relic: CCR-KH Hiura MIL, CCR-KS Schwarber CHI, CCR-RD Devers BOS

    Heritage Chrome: THC-145 Devers BOS 852/999

    Heritage Chrome Refractor: THC-18 Reddick HOU 568/571

    Chrome Purple Refractor: THC-17 Gurriel HOU, THC-18 Reddick HOU, THC-23 Kingery PHI, THC-56 Santana CLE. THC-75 Realmuto PHI, 174 Yelich MIL, THC-272 Suarez CIN, THC-310 Conforto NYM, THC-317 Puk/Brown/Luzardo OAK, THC-410 Seager LAD, THC-413 Hiura MIL, THC-419 Benintendi BOS, THC-425 Brantley HOU, THC-468 Chapman OAK, THC-473 Verlander HOU, THC-494 Jimenez CWS, THC-496 Buehler LAD

    White Border: 73 Senzatela COL, 388 Goodrum DET, 459 Verdugo LAD

    Action Variation: 174 Yelich MIL (2), 453 Bregman HOU

    Error (SSSP!): 403 Soto WAS (no value yet on Beckett OPG - guessing $80-$100)

    Greatest Moments Box Topper: 52 Bichette TOR (BV $20)

    Short Prints: 401 Andrus TEX, 404 Gonzalez MIN, 413 Hiura MIL, 418(2) Sheffield SEA, 426 Yastrzemski SF, 445 Davis NYM, 465 Fried ATL, 477 Renfroe TB, 481 Meadows TB, 486(2) Lester CHI, 487 Dozier KC, 491 Riley ATL

    New Age Performers: NAP-11, 14, 18

    News Flashbacks: NF-2, 12, 15

    Baseball Flashbacks: BF-2

    Willie Mays: 6, 14

    Bazooka Test: 16 Soto WAS


    If you don't see what you need here, I have tons of cards available on my trade page. No trade too small and all help appreciated!


    Thanks,
    Dan
    I have the following 2020 Heritage cards that you need:

    Base: 30, 72, 168, 295, and 336.
    Bazooka - #7 Goldschmidt
    News Flashbacks - #9, 11, and 13.

    In trade, I need the following
    Chrome Purple Refractor - #174 Yelich
    New Age Performer - NAP-18
    Willie Mays - #6, 14
    Bazooka: #16 - Soto

    Please let me know if this trade is okay with you.

    Dave

  5. 3greyhounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Felton, CA
    Posts
    4,718
    Bench Points
    1593
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to 3greyhounds's ebay items
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Heimerfrog View Post
    I have 492 and can use 481

    let me know

    Bob
    We can do that, Bob. I'll post - thanks for the help!

    Quote Originally Posted by metsman1986 View Post
    Hey Dan............I need these from you..........

    413 Hiura MIL
    426 Yastrzemski SF
    465 Fried ATL
    487 Dozier KC
    Action Variation
    174 Yelich MIL
    453 Bregman HOU

    Will look and see what I can come up for you, probably tomorrow...........Thanks...........Mike
    Sounds good, Mike - PLMK what you find!

    Quote Originally Posted by davids5505 View Post
    I have the following 2020 Heritage cards that you need:

    Base: 30, 72, 168, 295, and 336.
    Bazooka - #7 Goldschmidt
    News Flashbacks - #9, 11, and 13.

    In trade, I need the following
    Chrome Purple Refractor - #174 Yelich
    New Age Performer - NAP-18
    Willie Mays - #6, 14
    Bazooka: #16 - Soto

    Please let me know if this trade is okay with you.

    Dave
    The ones you have for me total $10.90 BV, the ones you are interested in total $22.00 BV. I would have to get more for all those.

    Thanks,
    Dan
    Collecting Cal Ripken, Rick Dempsey, Buster Posey, and Paul Goldschmidt. Trade links below.

    My Want/Tradelist
    Cal Ripken Jr. "Have" List
    Buster Posey "Have" List
    Paul Goldschmidt "Have" List

  6. d2003ex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Tx
    Posts
    2,259
    Bench Points
    506
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #6
    Hello Dan

    Have these for you :
    430 Sean Newcomb - Atlanta Braves....Bv 3.00
    470 Ryan O'Hearn - Kansas City Royals..Bv 3.00
    3 Willie Mays - New York Giants..Bv 3.00
    18 Willie Mays - San Francisco Giants...Bv 3.00
    NF-9 Jim Morrison dies at 27...Bv 1.50

    Can use these :
    2020 Topps Heritage Chrome #THC145 Rafael Devers...Bv 8.00
    2020 Topps Heritage Chrome Refractors #THC18 Josh Reddick../571..Bv 5.00

    TY
    Dale
    ]Players : Trout / Posey.

    Want List
    https://dalem132.webs.com/


    For Trade List :
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...ted-Trade-List[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR]

  7. jaydub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Arvada, CO
    Posts
    2,098
    Bench Points
    576
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to jaydub2001's ebay items
    #7
    I have these:

    Base: 168, 172, 236, 295

    I have some base needs but not sure what base you have FT, interested in this one potentially: White Border: 73 Senzatela COL

    -Jeff

  8. 3greyhounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Felton, CA
    Posts
    4,718
    Bench Points
    1593
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to 3greyhounds's ebay items
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by d2003ex View Post
    Hello Dan

    Have these for you :
    430 Sean Newcomb - Atlanta Braves....Bv 3.00
    470 Ryan O'Hearn - Kansas City Royals..Bv 3.00
    3 Willie Mays - New York Giants..Bv 3.00
    18 Willie Mays - San Francisco Giants...Bv 3.00
    NF-9 Jim Morrison dies at 27...Bv 1.50

    Can use these :
    2020 Topps Heritage Chrome #THC145 Rafael Devers...Bv 8.00
    2020 Topps Heritage Chrome Refractors #THC18 Josh Reddick../571..Bv 5.00

    TY
    Dale
    Looks good to me, Dale. I'll post for us and thanks for the help!

    Quote Originally Posted by jaydub View Post
    I have these:

    Base: 168, 172, 236, 295

    I have some base needs but not sure what base you have FT, interested in this one potentially: White Border: 73 Senzatela COL

    -Jeff
    PM me a list, Jeff. I have a good amount of base. Thanks!
    Collecting Cal Ripken, Rick Dempsey, Buster Posey, and Paul Goldschmidt. Trade links below.

    My Want/Tradelist
    Cal Ripken Jr. "Have" List
    Buster Posey "Have" List
    Paul Goldschmidt "Have" List


  9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Arnold, MD
    Posts
    439
    Bench Points
    175
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to davids5505's ebay items
    #9
    Dan,

    I do not have any SP or other inserts that you need. HOw close are we if I drop Yelich refractor and the New Age performer.

    DAve

    Quote Originally Posted by 3greyhounds View Post
    We can do that, Bob. I'll post - thanks for the help!



    Sounds good, Mike - PLMK what you find!



    The ones you have for me total $10.90 BV, the ones you are interested in total $22.00 BV. I would have to get more for all those.

    Thanks,
    Dan

  10. 3greyhounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Felton, CA
    Posts
    4,718
    Bench Points
    1593
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to 3greyhounds's ebay items
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by davids5505 View Post
    Dan,

    I do not have any SP or other inserts that you need. HOw close are we if I drop Yelich refractor and the New Age performer.

    DAve
    Here's the BV breakdown:

    Chrome Purple Refractor - #174 Yelich - $6
    New Age Performer - NAP-18 -$2
    Willie Mays - #6, 14 - $3 each
    Bazooka: #16 - Soto - $8

    I will also take Ripkens, Poseys or Goldschmidts I do not already have.

    Thanks,
    Dan
    Collecting Cal Ripken, Rick Dempsey, Buster Posey, and Paul Goldschmidt. Trade links below.

    My Want/Tradelist
    Cal Ripken Jr. "Have" List
    Buster Posey "Have" List
    Paul Goldschmidt "Have" List

  11. metsman1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    6,300
    Bench Points
    938
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to metsman1986's ebay items
    Go to metsman1986's comc items
    #11
    Hey Dan...........Looks like I have these.........

    #473 2020 Topps Heritage Justin Verlander SP
    #BF-4 2020 Topps Heritage Baseball Flashbacks Johnny Bench
    #BF-6 2020 Topps Heritage Baseball Flashbacks Reggie Jackson
    #BF-7 2020 Topps Heritage Baseball Flashbacks Nolan Ryan
    #8 2020 Topps Heritage '71 Bazooka Numbered Test Javier Baez
    #14 2020 Topps Heritage '71 Bazooka Numbered Test Brian Anderson
    #19 2020 Topps Heritage '71 Bazooka Numbered Test Bryce Harper
    #20 2020 Topps Heritage '71 Bazooka Numbered Test Josh Bell
    #NF-1 2020 Topps Heritage News Flashbacks Walt Disney World
    #NF-6 2020 Topps Heritage News Flashbacks Fight of the Century
    #NF-7 2020 Topps Heritage News Flashbacks Apollo 14 launches
    #NF-11 2020 Topps Heritage News Flashbacks First microprocessor
    #5 2020 Topps Heritage 20 Gigantic Seasons Willie Mays
    #7 2020 Topps Heritage 20 Gigantic Seasons Willie Mays
    #8 2020 Topps Heritage 20 Gigantic Seasons Willie Mays
    #9 2020 Topps Heritage 20 Gigantic Seasons Willie Mays
    #TN-1 2020 Topps Heritage Then and Now Jenkins / Strasburg
    #TN-2 2020 Topps Heritage Then and Now Verlander / Hunter
    #TN-6 2020 Topps Heritage Then and Now Soler / Jackson
    #TN-7 2020 Topps Heritage Then and Now Torre / Rendon

    Thanks and LMK............Mike
    mikekestner.com/mm86

    Website not compatible with tables or phones yet.......

  12. 3greyhounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Felton, CA
    Posts
    4,718
    Bench Points
    1593
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to 3greyhounds's ebay items
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by metsman1986 View Post
    Hey Dan...........Looks like I have these.........

    #473 2020 Topps Heritage Justin Verlander SP
    #BF-4 2020 Topps Heritage Baseball Flashbacks Johnny Bench
    #BF-6 2020 Topps Heritage Baseball Flashbacks Reggie Jackson
    #BF-7 2020 Topps Heritage Baseball Flashbacks Nolan Ryan
    #8 2020 Topps Heritage '71 Bazooka Numbered Test Javier Baez
    #14 2020 Topps Heritage '71 Bazooka Numbered Test Brian Anderson
    #19 2020 Topps Heritage '71 Bazooka Numbered Test Bryce Harper
    #20 2020 Topps Heritage '71 Bazooka Numbered Test Josh Bell
    #NF-1 2020 Topps Heritage News Flashbacks Walt Disney World
    #NF-6 2020 Topps Heritage News Flashbacks Fight of the Century
    #NF-7 2020 Topps Heritage News Flashbacks Apollo 14 launches
    #NF-11 2020 Topps Heritage News Flashbacks First microprocessor
    #5 2020 Topps Heritage 20 Gigantic Seasons Willie Mays
    #7 2020 Topps Heritage 20 Gigantic Seasons Willie Mays
    #8 2020 Topps Heritage 20 Gigantic Seasons Willie Mays
    #9 2020 Topps Heritage 20 Gigantic Seasons Willie Mays
    #TN-1 2020 Topps Heritage Then and Now Jenkins / Strasburg
    #TN-2 2020 Topps Heritage Then and Now Verlander / Hunter
    #TN-6 2020 Topps Heritage Then and Now Soler / Jackson
    #TN-7 2020 Topps Heritage Then and Now Torre / Rendon

    Thanks and LMK............Mike
    Mike, I need all of those. BV on what I have for you is $40, what you have for me is $55.50. Anything else you could use from me to get us close?

    Thanks,
    Dan
    Last edited by 3greyhounds; 06-15-2020 at 04:56 PM.
    Collecting Cal Ripken, Rick Dempsey, Buster Posey, and Paul Goldschmidt. Trade links below.

    My Want/Tradelist
    Cal Ripken Jr. "Have" List
    Buster Posey "Have" List
    Paul Goldschmidt "Have" List

  13. metsman1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    6,300
    Bench Points
    938
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to metsman1986's ebay items
    Go to metsman1986's comc items
    #13
    Hey Dan............How about this one?

    2011 Topps Update All-Star Stitches #AS40 Joel Hanrahan $10

    I'm good with it if you are............Thanks..........Mike
    mikekestner.com/mm86

    Website not compatible with tables or phones yet.......

  14. 3greyhounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Felton, CA
    Posts
    4,718
    Bench Points
    1593
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to 3greyhounds's ebay items
    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by metsman1986 View Post
    Hey Dan............How about this one?

    2011 Topps Update All-Star Stitches #AS40 Joel Hanrahan $10

    I'm good with it if you are............Thanks..........Mike
    You got it! I'll post for us.

    Thank you again!
    Collecting Cal Ripken, Rick Dempsey, Buster Posey, and Paul Goldschmidt. Trade links below.

    My Want/Tradelist
    Cal Ripken Jr. "Have" List
    Buster Posey "Have" List
    Paul Goldschmidt "Have" List

  15. d2003ex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Tx
    Posts
    2,259
    Bench Points
    506
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #15
    Hello Dan
    I need this to finish my heritage inserts :
    New Age Performers: NAP- 15 Bichette TOR, Bv..6.00


    You mind checking here for something you might need ?

    https://thebenchtrading.com/showthre...ritage-Inserts
    TY
    Dale
    ]Players : Trout / Posey.

    Want List
    https://dalem132.webs.com/


    For Trade List :
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...ted-Trade-List[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •