Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 43 of 43
  1. bdink25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Glenshaw, PA
    Posts
    9,997
    Bench Points
    1217
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #31
    Question. Any difference between the hobby box cards and the mega box cards?

    Need the following 2020 Bowman BP and BCP from the hobby box. Plmk if you have any.

    BP: 4, 9, 10, 14, 15, 23, 25, 26, 30, 31, 37, 39, 47, 52, 56, 61, 63, 65, 72, 76, 84, 86, 88,
    94, 109, 110, 113, 128, 134, 144, 148.

    BCP: 3, 4, 8, 10, 18, 20, 23, 26, 27, 28, 34, 38, 41, 44, 46, 48, 49, 50, 51, 53, 56, 61, 63,
    66, 67, 69, 70, 71, 73, 75, 79, 81, 85, 86, 90, 101, 102, 105, 110, 111, 113, 116, 119, 121,
    122, 123, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 132, 133, 134, 136, 138, 139, 141, 142, 14, 146.


    Could use these from 2019 Bowman if you have any.

    BCP: 22, 32, 33, 38, 50, 58, 63, 64, 72, 79, 95, 98, 100, 101,
    117, 119, 124, 127, 128, 132, 133, 138, 146, 148.
    Last edited by bdink25; 06-28-2020 at 10:16 PM.
    WANTS

    (1st) Any serial #'d baseball cards. Not just Pirates only.

    (2nd)#1 Josh Bell, Bryan Reynolds, possible others--G. Polanco, J. Taillon.

    NOTE: Cards will be mailed on Saturday unless stated otherwise.

    NOTE: I will respond as soon as I am able. This is my hobby
    .

  2. desertdogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    riverside
    Posts
    6,604
    Bench Points
    853
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to desertdogg2006's ebay items
    #32

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by bdink25 View Post
    Question. Any difference between the hobby box cards and the mega box cards?

    Need the following 2020 Bowman BP and BCP from the hobby box. Plmk if you have any.

    BP: 4, 9, 10, 14, 15, 23, 25, 26, 30, 31, 37, 39, 47, 52, 56, 61, 63, 65, 72, 76, 84, 86, 88,
    94, 109, 110, 113, 128, 134, 144, 148.

    BCP: 3, 4, 8, 10, 18, 20, 23, 26, 27, 28, 34, 38, 41, 44, 46, 48, 49, 50, 51, 53, 56, 61, 63,
    66, 67, 69, 70, 71, 73, 75, 79, 81, 85, 86, 90, 101, 102, 105, 110, 111, 113, 116, 119, 121,
    122, 123, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 132, 133, 134, 136, 138, 139, 141, 142, 14, 146.


    Could use these from 2019 Bowman if you have any.

    BCP: 22, 32, 33, 38, 50, 58, 63, 64, 72, 79, 95, 98, 100, 101,
    117, 119, 124, 127, 128, 132, 133, 138, 146, 148.

    2020 bowman mega are chrome only cards with a mosaic design on the cards you get two packs in each mega box and 4 regular bowman packs . which are the same packs you get in hobby and retail the only difference with the regular bowman packs. that comes with the mega packs is they don't come with any inserts. autos or refractors. just base and chrome cards. also iam sure I have some of your wants as I opened a lot of retail bowman. do you have any of my want lmk thanks. Larry
    Last edited by desertdogg; 06-27-2020 at 09:12 PM.
    looking to trade for rookies auto.s jerseys. i will trade for rookies . or game used and auto,s in baseball.. and. lmk what cha got.

  3. bdink25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Glenshaw, PA
    Posts
    9,997
    Bench Points
    1217
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #33
    Quote Originally Posted by desertdogg View Post
    2020 bowman mega are chrome only cards with a mosaic design on the cards you get two packs in each mega box and 4 regular bowman packs . which are the same packs you get in hobby and retail the only difference with the regular bowman packs. that comes with the mega packs is they don't come with any inserts. autos or refractors. just base and chrome cards. also iam sure I have some of your wants as I opened a lot of retail bowman. do you have any of my want lmk thanks. Larry
    These are for my collecting buddy. He's checking. Thanks Butch
    WANTS

    (1st) Any serial #'d baseball cards. Not just Pirates only.

    (2nd)#1 Josh Bell, Bryan Reynolds, possible others--G. Polanco, J. Taillon.

    NOTE: Cards will be mailed on Saturday unless stated otherwise.

    NOTE: I will respond as soon as I am able. This is my hobby
    .

  4. desertdogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    riverside
    Posts
    6,604
    Bench Points
    853
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to desertdogg2006's ebay items
    #34
    Quote Originally Posted by bdink25 View Post
    These are for my collecting buddy. He's checking. Thanks Butch

    I have these from your 2020 BCP want list at the bottom of your post. Larry

    # 22, 58, 63, 64, 72, 79, 95, 101, 119, 124, 127, 132, 133, 138, 146, 148.
    looking to trade for rookies auto.s jerseys. i will trade for rookies . or game used and auto,s in baseball.. and. lmk what cha got.

  5. bdink25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Glenshaw, PA
    Posts
    9,997
    Bench Points
    1217
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #35
    Quote Originally Posted by desertdogg View Post
    I have these from your 2020 BCP want list at the bottom of your post. Larry

    # 22, 58, 63, 64, 72, 79, 95, 101, 119, 124, 127, 132, 133, 138, 146, 148.
    Larry, the list at the bottom were 2019 BCP. Is that what you have? Plmk thanks Butch
    WANTS

    (1st) Any serial #'d baseball cards. Not just Pirates only.

    (2nd)#1 Josh Bell, Bryan Reynolds, possible others--G. Polanco, J. Taillon.

    NOTE: Cards will be mailed on Saturday unless stated otherwise.

    NOTE: I will respond as soon as I am able. This is my hobby
    .

  6. desertdogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    riverside
    Posts
    6,604
    Bench Points
    853
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to desertdogg2006's ebay items
    #36
    Quote Originally Posted by bdink25 View Post
    Larry, the list at the bottom were 2019 BCP. Is that what you have? Plmk thanks Butch
    Sorry. I thought this list was 2020. I have some 2019 BCP. ill check to see what I have of 2019 and will get back to you. Larry
    looking to trade for rookies auto.s jerseys. i will trade for rookies . or game used and auto,s in baseball.. and. lmk what cha got.

  7. bdink25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Glenshaw, PA
    Posts
    9,997
    Bench Points
    1217
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #37
    Quote Originally Posted by desertdogg View Post
    Sorry. I thought this list was 2020. I have some 2019 BCP. ill check to see what I have of 2019 and will get back to you. Larry
    The first part is 2020 Bowman. Butch
    WANTS

    (1st) Any serial #'d baseball cards. Not just Pirates only.

    (2nd)#1 Josh Bell, Bryan Reynolds, possible others--G. Polanco, J. Taillon.

    NOTE: Cards will be mailed on Saturday unless stated otherwise.

    NOTE: I will respond as soon as I am able. This is my hobby
    .

  8. desertdogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    riverside
    Posts
    6,604
    Bench Points
    853
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to desertdogg2006's ebay items
    #38
    Quote Originally Posted by bdink25 View Post
    The first part is 2020 Bowman. Butch

    Here is what I have for 2019 and 2020 lmk what you have for me.



    2019 BOWMAN CHROME PROSPECT # 32, 38, 58, 85, 117, 128, 132, 146.

    2020 BOWMAN PROSPECT # 4, 15, 26, 31, 39, 47, 63, 84, 86, 88, 94, 110, 113, 128, 134, 138, 148.

    2020 BOWMAN CHROME PROSPECT # 4, 18, 34, 41, 44, 53, 66. 67. 69, 71, 73, 75, 79. 86, 90, 101, 102, 105, 110, 113, 116, 119, 121, 122, 126, 127, 132, 133, 136, 138, 141, 146.
    Last edited by desertdogg; 06-30-2020 at 02:42 AM.
    looking to trade for rookies auto.s jerseys. i will trade for rookies . or game used and auto,s in baseball.. and. lmk what cha got.

  9. bdink25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Glenshaw, PA
    Posts
    9,997
    Bench Points
    1217
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #39
    Quote Originally Posted by desertdogg View Post
    Here is what I have for 2019 and 2020 lmk what you have for me.



    2019 BOWMAN CHROME PROSPECT # 32, 38, 58, 85, 117, 128, 132, 146.

    2020 BOWMAN PROSPECT # 4, 15, 26, 31, 39, 47, 63, 84, 86, 88, 94, 110, 113, 128, 134, 138, 148.

    2020 BOWMAN CHROME PROSPECT # 4, 18, 34, 41, 44, 53, 66. 67. 69, 71, 73, 75, 79. 86, 90, 101, 102, 105, 110, 113, 116, 119, 121, 122, 126, 127, 132, 133, 136, 138, 141, 146.
    Thanks for the list. Is the 2019 Bowman BCP 85 listed correctly? Are you mainly looking for Angels and Dodgers? Plmk thanks Butch
    WANTS

    (1st) Any serial #'d baseball cards. Not just Pirates only.

    (2nd)#1 Josh Bell, Bryan Reynolds, possible others--G. Polanco, J. Taillon.

    NOTE: Cards will be mailed on Saturday unless stated otherwise.

    NOTE: I will respond as soon as I am able. This is my hobby
    .

  10. desertdogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    riverside
    Posts
    6,604
    Bench Points
    853
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to desertdogg2006's ebay items
    #40
    Quote Originally Posted by bdink25 View Post
    Thanks for the list. Is the 2019 Bowman BCP 85 listed correctly? Are you mainly looking for Angels and Dodgers? Plmk thanks Butch
    Sorry the # 85 is # 95 and yes iam looking for current Dodgers & angels rookies & prospect from bowman chrome. as well as top rookies or prospects I can use as trade bait. lmk Larry
    looking to trade for rookies auto.s jerseys. i will trade for rookies . or game used and auto,s in baseball.. and. lmk what cha got.

  11. bdink25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Glenshaw, PA
    Posts
    9,997
    Bench Points
    1217
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #41
    Quote Originally Posted by desertdogg View Post
    Sorry the # 85 is # 95 and yes iam looking for current Dodgers & angels rookies & prospect from bowman chrome. as well as top rookies or prospects I can use as trade bait. lmk Larry
    Larry, not much in the way of Bowman. Will send a list of what I have. Hopefully you can find something. Thanks a lot. Butch
    WANTS

    (1st) Any serial #'d baseball cards. Not just Pirates only.

    (2nd)#1 Josh Bell, Bryan Reynolds, possible others--G. Polanco, J. Taillon.

    NOTE: Cards will be mailed on Saturday unless stated otherwise.

    NOTE: I will respond as soon as I am able. This is my hobby
    .

  12. desertdogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    riverside
    Posts
    6,604
    Bench Points
    853
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Go to desertdogg2006's ebay items
    #42
    Quote Originally Posted by bdink25 View Post
    Larry, not much in the way of Bowman. Will send a list of what I have. Hopefully you can find something. Thanks a lot. Butch

    Sure. looking forward to your list. thanks. Larry
    looking to trade for rookies auto.s jerseys. i will trade for rookies . or game used and auto,s in baseball.. and. lmk what cha got.

  13. bdink25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Glenshaw, PA
    Posts
    9,997
    Bench Points
    1217
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    #43
    Quote Originally Posted by desertdogg View Post
    Sure. looking forward to your list. thanks. Larry
    This is it so far. Hope you can use some. Plmk thanks Butch

    2020 Bowman Chrome '90 Bowman #90BCK Clayton Kershaw
    $1.25
    2020 Bowman Chrome Prospects Aqua Refractors #BCP4 Kody Hoese
    $8.00
    2020 Bowman Chrome Rookie of the Year Favorites #ROYFGL Gavin Lux
    $4.00
    2020 Bowman Chrome Talent Pipeline #TPLAD DJ Peters/Jeter Downs/Kody Hoese
    $2.00
    2020 Donruss Elite Series Blue #4 Cody Bellinger
    $8.00


    2018 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP136 Jo Adell
    $1.50
    2019 Donruss Optic #90 Griffin Canning RR RC
    $1.25
    2020 Diamond Kings #60 Patrick Sandoval RC
    $1.50
    2020 Diamond Kings #84 Matt Thaiss RC
    $1.50
    2020 Diamond Kings #114 Mike Trout SP
    $8.00
    2020 Diamond Kings #165 Shohei Ohtani SP
    $2.50
    2020 Diamond Kings In The Zone #9 Shohei Ohtani
    $2.00
    2020 Donruss American Pride #11 Logan Allen/Walker Buehler
    $2.00
    2020 Donruss Highlights Diamond #3 Albert Pujols
    $2.50
    2020 Donruss Highlights Diamond #6 Shohei Ohtani
    $3.00
    2020 Donruss Holo Blue #44 Gavin Lux RR
    $8.00
    2020 Donruss Holo Blue #59 Tony Gonsolin RR
    $2.50
    2020 Donruss Holo Blue #62 Walker Buehler
    $2.50
    2020 Donruss Holo Blue #84 Cody Bellinger
    $4.00
    2020 Donruss Holo Blue #94 Shohei Ohtani
    $3.00
    2020 Donruss Milestone Stat Line Variations #94 Shohei Ohtani/200
    $5.00
    2020 Panini Prizm Illumination #12 Anthony Rendon
    n/a
    2020 Panini Prizm Numbers Game Prizms Red Orange #8 Shohei Ohtani
    n/a
    2020 Panini Prizm Prizms Blue Wave #200 Walker Buehler
    n/a
    2020 Panini Prizm Scorching #5 Anthony Rendon
    n/a
    2020 Select #84 Matt Thaiss RC
    $2.00
    2020 Select #112 Shohei Ohtani PRM
    $2.50
    2020 Topps Inception #14 Edwin Rios RC
    $2.50
    2020 Topps Inception #26 Walker Buehler
    $2.50
    2020 Topps Inception #49 Dustin May RC
    $4.00
    WANTS

    (1st) Any serial #'d baseball cards. Not just Pirates only.

    (2nd)#1 Josh Bell, Bryan Reynolds, possible others--G. Polanco, J. Taillon.

    NOTE: Cards will be mailed on Saturday unless stated otherwise.

    NOTE: I will respond as soon as I am able. This is my hobby
    .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •