2020 Bowman stuff FS/FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sorry, meant to pull that May off my site. I'm actually keeping all the May and Lux stuff that I pull for my youngest grandson (he's being raised a Dodgers fan). I do need that other stuff you listed though, so I'd really like to work something out.

Sorry, meant to pull that May off my site. I'm actually keeping all the May and Lux stuff that I pull for my youngest grandson (he's being raised a Dodgers fan). I do need that other stuff you listed though, so I'd really like to work something out.

I didn't see anything else on your trade page that I was interested in.

I'll add these to the original trade for the Puason to even it up.

2019 Donruss #6 Jose Ramirez DK $1.25
2019 Donruss Variations #55 Jose Ramirez $1.25
2019 Topps Chrome Refractors #127 Jose Ramirez $1.50

Hi. I can use these 2020 bowman 1st edition cards # 1. 131, 145. lmk what 2020 gypsy queen greens your looking for. thanks. Larry

Number 145 has been traded. I'm actually not even a third of the way through the set. Unless you have a boatload, it will probably be easier if you tell me what you have.

Hey Darren,

You might want to change the wording in your original post. The cards you have are not Bowman First Edition. The Puason you sent me was the regular Bowman Prospect. It makes a difference because the values are not the same!!

2020 Bowman 1st Edition #BFE145 Robert Puason bv $15.00
2020 Bowman Prospects #BP145 Robert Puason bv $8.00

You sent me the second card and I thought I was getting the first card.

I would have never even made the trade had I known. I already have a handful of the regular Bowman but I don't have the 1st Edition. Plus I traded double book value for it.

thanks