WTTF Phoenix/Arizona Cardinals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I wanted to bump this but with a different goal in mind. I'm looking for Dallas Cowboy cards for a a family friend. Any year/player/brand. Preferably base. I only have base baseball to trade and some basketball (early to mid 90s and would love to move them). My goal is to fill an 800 ct box with cowboy cards as a gift for this kid. let me know if you can help and what you would be looking at in return.

joe

I wanted to bump this but with a different goal in mind. I'm looking for Dallas Cowboy cards for a a family friend. Any year/player/brand. Preferably base. I only have base baseball to trade and some basketball (early to mid 90s and would love to move them). My goal is to fill an 800 ct box with cowboy cards as a gift for this kid. let me know if you can help and what you would be looking at in return.

joe
You might want to start a new thread for this since people might miss this because this is an old thread. I just happen to click to see the latest reply to your thread and saw this otherwise I would have missed this too.

I will look and see what I have. Do you need details on #s, yrs, brand, etc 1st or should I just gather them together and give you a count of how many I found. The years I have would be late 80's - present with concentration on the early years. LMK. THanks.

Last edited: