Posting Photos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I am no IT genius, but I can usually figure out how to post images on message boards. It would seem to me that there is no longer the ability to add one to a post unless it is hosted on a website. Is that correct? I assume that this would have to do with site capabilities, cost or both perhaps. Is there a way to get it so you can upload/insert images into posts again?

I upload into a thread on SCF with their photo uploader (it says "Add photos to post" at the bottom of the dialogue box) and before I post, I cut and paste into the bench, this is the easiest way I have found!

What?!? There's not a way to upload images into posts here on The Bench?

I think I might know a guy...

I've put up a lot of photos into the Bench "Gallery" or "Albums" portion of the site....it was easy to do once I played with it and figured out how. Would be great to see others use this function. No longer shows up on my 'sidebar' on main page, but does show up in my profile. -- Jim

I've put up a lot of photos into the Bench "Gallery" or "Albums" portion of the site....it was easy to do once I played with it and figured out how. Would be great to see others use this function. No longer shows up on my 'sidebar' on main page, but does show up in my profile. -- Jim

I added a link to the albums in the header, where the links to the Forums, Trade Manager, and YSL are. I'm still working on a way to fix uploading attachments directly into posts, though.