For Trade or Sale: Breaking up a 1996 Bowman Best Baseball Set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kready

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Does any one need any players from the 1996 bowman best set. I have about 6 completed sets and I have decided to break up the entire set. I am not yet selling any of the refractors or atomics. I will consider breaking up the various subsets base, refractors and atomics. Please not, Jeter is gone from the sub-sets..... No trade or sale to small. Collect your favorite player of team. I am better @ PM. Thanks . Don

Hi Don,
I need these two to finish off a couple of the insert sets.

Best Cuts - 1 Griffey
Mirror Image - 9 Maddux

Do you happen to have either available?
Thanks, Al

Interested in the Ripken Mirror Image #4, Best Cuts #11, and any Ripken refractors.

Please check my pages for cards of interest. Will also buy if the price is right.

Thanks,
Dan

Interested in the Ripken Mirror Image #4, Best Cuts #11, and any Ripken refractors.

Please check my pages for cards of interest. Will also buy if the price is right.

Thanks,
Dan
Decided to sell Ripken Atomic that I have....Any interest.. Will trade for better /newer prospects. Don