FS: 2 Boxes of Toploaders/magnetic/snap/screwdowns...Sets from 80's and 90's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

six43dpnc

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Collection cleaning and just boxed up 2 mid size postal boxes of toploaders, magnetic cases, screwdown, etc. These are USED. Some with scratches, tape, etc.

Selling these for $30 each dlvd (postage is $15 alone).

Also, have lots of sets from mid 80's to late 90's for sale. Some hand collated and some factory. Base sets, updates, odd ball 44 card sets from 80's, classic games, Looking for around low book PLUS shipping. PLMK if you're looking for any set and I'll see if I have it.

John

Collection cleaning and just boxed up 2 mid size postal boxes of toploaders, magnetic cases, screwdown, etc. These are USED. Some with scratches, tape, etc.

Selling these for $30 each dlvd (postage is $15 alone).

Also, have lots of sets from mid 80's to late 90's for sale. Some hand collated and some factory. Base sets, updates, odd ball 44 card sets from 80's, classic games, Looking for around low book PLUS shipping. PLMK if you're looking for any set and I'll see if I have it.

John

I am looking to finish sets from the 80s!!

Yes call me crazy but I was laid off from work on April 4th due to Covid-19 and have not been able to work since. So I have now grabbed my baseball cards that have been in the closet and untouched since 1989 that I collected as a child from 78-89.

Yes I understand that 95% of my collection is pretty much worthless. But going through the cards, remembering all those players from the 80s and sorting them the last couple of weeks has brought back some great memories of baseball and collecting with my Dad back in the day.

Some sets I am 10%-15% away from finishing(100 out of 792) but have 500-1000+ cards to trade. Buying from a dealer or even just trying to trade here multiple times to finish will cost me more in postage than the set is even worth. But I can’t just toss out 2,000 cards of a particular year because I am 50-150 cards short. That would just break my heart.

I am looking for cards from the “junk era” from 85-89 Topps, Donruss and Score to finish those years pretty much just because.

I noticed your profile listed Eastern NC. I have lived in Charlotte since 96 and my Son goes to NC State. The reason I mention is if you are ever in these areas trading would be cheaper without postage.

Let’s discuss trade/buy ideas.

Greg

If you need 1987 Topps, I have 5 cello boxes ready to bust. I made 2 sets from one cello box with some help of other traders, lmk what you need thx Jim

I am looking to finish sets from the 80s!!

Yes call me crazy but I was laid off from work on April 4th due to Covid-19 and have not been able to work since. So I have now grabbed my baseball cards that have been in the closet and untouched since 1989 that I collected as a child from 78-89.

Yes I understand that 95% of my collection is pretty much worthless. But going through the cards, remembering all those players from the 80s and sorting them the last couple of weeks has brought back some great memories of baseball and collecting with my Dad back in the day.

Some sets I am 10%-15% away from finishing(100 out of 792) but have 500-1000+ cards to trade. Buying from a dealer or even just trying to trade here multiple times to finish will cost me more in postage than the set is even worth. But I can’t just toss out 2,000 cards of a particular year because I am 50-150 cards short. That would just break my heart.

I am looking for cards from the “junk era” from 85-89 Topps, Donruss and Score to finish those years pretty much just because.

I noticed your profile listed Eastern NC. I have lived in Charlotte since 96 and my Son goes to NC State. The reason I mention is if you are ever in these areas trading would be cheaper without postage.

Let’s discuss trade/buy ideas.

Greg

Last edited:
If you need 1987 Topps, I have 5 cello boxes ready to bust. I made 2 sets from one cello box with some help of other traders, lmk what you need thx Jim

I have a few needs to complete a set or two. Plus I found I have 50-100 rack packs to open. I will message you what I currently need.