2020 Aquino Rainbow Foil, Trout SP, Babe SP, Judge Rc, Hamels Penny & Kopech Nickel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I can use the Hamels. LMK if it’s still available and I can put together a list of Cardinals that I have.

I appreciate it but it looks as if the Hamels is going to Mike, just ahead of you. I'll let you know if it does become available.

Karl,

I'm good with the trade you proposed:

Terry Pendleton Cardinals 2013 Hometown Heroes Hometown Signatures #HSTE $10
Keith Hernandez Cardinals 2005 SP Legendary Cuts Legendary Lineage LEKH $5
Vince Coleman Cardinals 2005 Topps Rookie Cup Orange #57, serial #295/399 $3
Bob Gibson Cardinals 2013 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini Black #108 $2.50

Matt Holliday Cardinals
2012 Topps Museum Collection Primary Pieces Quad Relics #PPQRMH, serial #32/75 $25
total = $45.50

-for-

2016 Topps World Champion Coin and Stamps Penny #WCCSCH Cole Hamels $25.00
2020 Topps Rainbow Foil #20 Aristides Aquino $20.00
total = $45.00

Karl,

I'm good with the trade you proposed:

Terry Pendleton Cardinals 2013 Hometown Heroes Hometown Signatures #HSTE $10
Keith Hernandez Cardinals 2005 SP Legendary Cuts Legendary Lineage LEKH $5
Vince Coleman Cardinals 2005 Topps Rookie Cup Orange #57, serial #295/399 $3
Bob Gibson Cardinals 2013 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini Black #108 $2.50

Matt Holliday Cardinals
2012 Topps Museum Collection Primary Pieces Quad Relics #PPQRMH, serial #32/75 $25
total = $45.50

-for-

2016 Topps World Champion Coin and Stamps Penny #WCCSCH Cole Hamels $25.00
2020 Topps Rainbow Foil #20 Aristides Aquino $20.00
total = $45.00

Thank-you Mike. Trade has been confirmed and will mail out Monday. I'll post the tracking number in TM Sunday evening. Enjoy your holiday weekend and stay safe!

Karl

Thank-you Mike. Trade has been confirmed and will mail out Monday. I'll post the tracking number in TM Sunday evening. Enjoy your holiday weekend and stay safe!

Karl

Hi Karl, I only go to the post office once a week, on Wednesday or Thursday, so you can hold the package if you want to wait until then before shipping. I'll provide the tracking information after I ship.

Thanks,
Mike

Hi Karl, I only go to the post office once a week, on Wednesday or Thursday, so you can hold the package if you want to wait until then before shipping. I'll provide the tracking information after I ship.

Thanks,
Mike

Okay sounds good. Thank-you for letting me know Mike.

Thanks,

Karl

Karl,
How about the Hicks Blue $12
2020 Bowman Luis Robert RC $8

For the Judge Chrome RC $20

George

Karl,
How about the Hicks Blue $12
2020 Bowman Luis Robert RC $8

For the Judge Chrome RC $20

George

George -- First things first. Hope this finds you doing well in your new home and the state of Wisconsin is treating you right! From the Dc area to Wisconsin is quite a big step! Many good wishes are all sent your way.

Now to business. Sure we can do that trade. You can post it if you like or I'll get to it a bit later. Are you wanting to ship both ways with padded/tracking or do you prefer pwe? Either way is okay with me, just let me know.

Thank-you,

Karl

George -- First things first. Hope this finds you doing well in your new home and the state of Wisconsin is treating you right! From the Dc area to Wisconsin is quite a big step! Many good wishes are all sent your way.

Now to business. Sure we can do that trade. You can post it if you like or I'll get to it a bit later. Are you wanting to ship both ways with padded/tracking or do you prefer pwe? Either way is okay with me, just let me know.

Thank-you,

Karl

Karl,
Thanks for the well wishes getting settled in and start a new job the first week in August. PWE is fine with me, if you get a chance to post before I do tomorrow that is fine.

George