FT / FS: 2020 Diamond Icons Ronald Acuna Jr Gold Auto 1/1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

You pulled that?

group break! 14-box mixer and i had the Braves. got literally NOTHING in the first 13 boxes and the last box i hit this...three cards later got a Tom Glavine red ink auto /25 too! way it goes sometimes lol.

-sam

Hey Sam, have you considered joining one of our group breaks here? Mike (grapler) does a nice job for us here. There are several going right now. Check us out!!!

And just because I have to know, what are you looking for in trade for the Acuna. I know 800.00 trade but who and what are you after?

looking for Jeter, Judge, Griffey autos. Will take a look at other HOF's or nice autos / patches.

-sam

2019 Topps Inception Mystery Redemption Autographs Blue #NNO Vladimir Guerrero Jr/Mystery EXCH A $400.00
2017 Topps Museum Collection Premium Prints Autographs #PPKB Kris Bryant $400.00

I have this..........

2017 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs Blue Refractors #RAAJ Aaron Judge $400

But it's only half way there..........No Griffey, unless you're looking for Sr., and no Jeter............

I have this..........

2017 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs Blue Refractors #RAAJ Aaron Judge $400

But it's only half way there..........No Griffey, unless you're looking for Sr., and no Jeter............

would do the judge + $350 cash? let me know.

Last edited:
2019 Topps Inception Mystery Redemption Autographs Blue #NNO Vladimir Guerrero Jr/Mystery EXCH A $400.00
2017 Topps Museum Collection Premium Prints Autographs #PPKB Kris Bryant $400.00

that Vlad is probably sick! want to stick to my wants though. let me know if you'd like to purchase.

-sam