Please Close Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmboehm33

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
TRADED

Just putting this out there since I have two. Looking for an auto or rare numbered parallel if somebody from my want list — see my signature - BV 120

Card has some light scratches on the front you can see if you tilt different angles in the light, but otherwise looks good. Happy to send more pics/info if wanted.

Thanks,
Jeff

78e2a8e632caaf68f1fb41a80b09dfde.jpg

a6cd1525453bfd5a41d4d6252c1e24e2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Any interest in this?

2015 Topps Supreme Autographs #SACY Christian Yelich

I would be. Is it the vertical version or the horizontal one? Could you add anything else to balance it out a little bit more?

Thanks,
Jeff

I would be. Is it the vertical version or the horizontal one? Could you add anything else to balance it out a little bit more?

Thanks,
Jeff

Vertical version, on-card auto.

I could add

2018 Topps Update #US104 Juan Soto RD
2018 Topps Update Legends in the Making #LITM8 Juan Soto
2013 Bowman Platinum Chrome Prospects Purple Refractors #BPCP12 Christian Yelich

if those 3 will work, post the trade and I'll pull them out.

Vertical version, on-card auto.

I could add

2018 Topps Update #US104 Juan Soto RD
2018 Topps Update Legends in the Making #LITM8 Juan Soto
2013 Bowman Platinum Chrome Prospects Purple Refractors #BPCP12 Christian Yelich

if those 3 will work, post the trade and I'll pull them out.

I can use the 2013 purple Yelich (BV 12) and the Yelich auto (BV 80). If you have one more $10 or so card I can use -- Hiura/Trout/Acuna/Soto base RCs or Parallels? -- I'll do the deal for the Robert Auto (BV 120). Let me know. Thanks.

I can use the 2013 purple Yelich (BV 12) and the Yelich auto (BV 80). If you have one more $10 or so card I can use -- Hiura/Trout/Acuna/Soto base RCs or Parallels? -- I'll do the deal for the Robert Auto (BV 120). Let me know. Thanks.

2018 Topps Walmart Holiday Snowflake #HMW50 Ronald Acuna Jr. RC BV 10