Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to DavidK's comc items

Baseball to start up on July 23 or 24th......60 game season.

Looks like baseball will be played.....only 60 game.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Fourth of July will be a special contest open to everyone with at 15 bench points and prevous winners! For 2019 National Treasures threads Albert Pujols auto/gu serial 4/5 !!

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Go to anglinomics's ebay items
    That's great news. Now it's time to get up to speed with player news for fantasy baseball.

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Need Ripkens that I don't have (3,081 different Ripkens) , Joe Mauer, Killebrew, Feller, Twins refractors. I'll also consider better RCs
    2005 Zenith

Museum Inserts: 250/250 100%
    Prime Patches: 77/77 100% (all #'d to 150 or less) Overall collection includes: 29 different laundry tags,5 button holes,& 225 different autographs & auto variations.

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Definitely excited to wake up to this news this morning! Even if fans can't go to the stadiums to see the games, it will be nice to have it back in our lives. Glad both sides came to their senses and realized working together to find a solution beat the heck out of arguing and NOT playing.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Quote Originally Posted by katester44 View Post
    Definitely excited to wake up to this news this morning! Even if fans can't go to the stadiums to see the games, it will be nice to have it back in our lives. Glad both sides came to their senses and realized working together to find a solution beat the heck out of arguing and NOT playing.
    Still hoping that a limited number of fans be allowed to watch.......even if I have to pay more.....and be high up in the stadium....would be worth it. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Fourth of July will be a special contest open to everyone with at 15 bench points and prevous winners! For 2019 National Treasures threads Albert Pujols auto/gu serial 4/5 !!

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Still hoping that a limited number of fans be allowed to watch.......even if I have to pay more.....and be high up in the stadium....would be worth it. Best regards, David
    I could get on board with that idea. Of course, the closest stadium to me is Camden Yards, and pretty sure last year - their biggest crowd would have been considered socially distance safe.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    I just heard on the news that the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown is opening on Friday. From what I gather it is by appointment only and you can only aquire tickets online.

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicMetal View Post
    I just heard on the news that the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown is opening on Friday. From what I gather it is by appointment only and you can only aquire tickets online.
    Good news....but with masks and social distancing..........

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Good news....but with masks and social distancing..........
    I'm sure that is a requirement. I talked to some friends that went to Cooperstown a week ago today and they said the town was empty and you could park anywhere you wanted which is definately not the way things are there normally in the Summer.

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    To many people acting like this hot weather will end the virus.......our numbers are going up.......last week knew this would happen....just because your young and up in the mountains with fresh air and cooler temps.....does not mean ....you don't need masks or social distancing......Only people wearing mask were the workers at the Hunger Hut......and my fishing partners....everyone else was not wearing a mask.....I understand you can't when your eating.....but ordering you need them. Best regards, David

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    To many people acting like this hot weather will end the virus.......our numbers are going up.......last week knew this would happen....just because your young and up in the mountains with fresh air and cooler temps.....does not mean ....you don't need masks or social distancing......Only people wearing mask were the workers at the Hunger Hut......and my fishing partners....everyone else was not wearing a mask.....I understand you can't when your eating.....but ordering you need them. Best regards, David
    There is some thought that the virus is spread through air conditioning which is why NY state is not opening gyms, movie theatres or malls this Friday as was ewxpected.. Apparently many of the Southern/Southwestern states have been hot lately and people are being driven indoors to the air conditioning to escape the heat and this is possible where the virus is spread.

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicMetal View Post
    I'm sure that is a requirement. I talked to some friends that went to Cooperstown a week ago today and they said the town was empty and you could park anywhere you wanted which is definately not the way things are there normally in the Summer.
    We were there on a Friday last June (the 6th) and it was busy, we got to the hall right when it opened so got to see everything without having to wait, but it was filling up later in the day. I'm thankful they can open, the shop owners need the revenue!

Blessings,

Kevin
    "For nothing will be impossible for God" ~ Luke 1:37

Check out my Custom Autograph Cards! http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...sic-Bench-back

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Just like I predicted.....the virus numbers jumped in CA ........and the governor wants everyone wear masks.....but a lot of people again....don't want to.....so I'm expecting another shut down if people don't get smart......don't want to go thru another 10 weeks!

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Again people its not your rights! If u want to learn about your rights.....go to youtube and look up George Carlin people rights and learn about your f.....rights. Best regards, David

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Go to anglinomics's ebay items
    Just like I predicted.....the virus numbers jumped in CA ........and the governor wants everyone wear masks.....but a lot of people again....don't want to.....so I'm expecting another shut down if people don't get smart......don't want to go thru another 10 weeks!
    I can't believe people are not wearing masks. I went out yesterday and forgot my mask, because I'm not really used to wearing it. My neighbors keep coming up to me when I'm outside and they have no consideration how close they get. I had to tell them to keep a safe distance. My son has two necessary jobs, fortunately they make him wear a mask. You would think a 30 year old would care about not getting sick. The thing is, if I get the virus, I'm probably a goner with my chronic health problems including asthma and COPD and I'll be 65 this year. I wish other people would think what there doing to others.