Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Quote Originally Posted by anglinomics View Post
    I can't believe people are not wearing masks. I went out yesterday and forgot my mask, because I'm not really used to wearing it. My neighbors keep coming up to me when I'm outside and they have no consideration how close they get. I had to tell them to keep a safe distance. My son has two necessary jobs, fortunately they make him wear a mask. You would think a 30 year old would care about not getting sick. The thing is, if I get the virus, I'm probably a goner with my chronic health problems including asthma and COPD and I'll be 65 this year. I wish other people would think what there doing to others.
    Exactly right -- I have neighbors the same way. I wear my mask when I'm out SPECIFICALLY for folks like you that are at risk. My daughter is also potentially at risk. If people don't wake up and be thoughtful, we'll all be stuck at home for good again.

I'm excited for baseball, but even if the season starts, I don't see it ending well. All it takes is a couple teams with positive tests and the schedule starts looking like swiss cheese.

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Go to anglinomics's ebay items
    It had not occurred to me until now, but will there be any HOF new members this year?

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Quote Originally Posted by anglinomics View Post
    It had not occurred to me until now, but will there be any HOF new members this year?
    The 2020 Class is not getting inducted until next year on a separate weekend from the Class of 2021. Pro Football just canecled their HOF game scheduled for August and moved it and the induction ceremony to 2021. One aspect I had not thought of was the NFL was worried about all the elderly HOF inductees that would be going to that ceremony and the NFL did not wnat to expose them to the virus due to the large crowds.

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicMetal View Post
    The 2020 Class is not getting inducted until next year on a separate weekend from the Class of 2021. Pro Football just canecled their HOF game scheduled for August and moved it and the induction ceremony to 2021. One aspect I had not thought of was the NFL was worried about all the elderly HOF inductees that would be going to that ceremony and the NFL did not wnat to expose them to the virus due to the large crowds.
    I'm glad the Halls are making the necessary adjustments, better safe than sorry, just in general....we also use masks, and as I am a school social worker, we just ordered some face shields from instashield.com, and love them, they allow a lot more breathability while still offering protection on both ends. Hopefully people will be considerate of everyone else and we can get this thing over with!!

Blessings,

Kevin
    "For nothing will be impossible for God" ~ Luke 1:37

Check out my Custom Autograph Cards! http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...sic-Bench-back

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Go to Benski3's ebay items
    9 Phillies personnel have the virus 3 players. Closed the facilities in Fla.
    "Don't know or care to much about BV, but I'm not Santa either"

Tradlist:https://samstradingpost.com/trader/Benski3.aspx

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to DavidK's comc items
    100th year of the first Black baseball teams...Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Next Sat Contest is a regular contest..back to the old rules and chance for someone to add a good looking auto of Ken Griffey Jr. 2008 UD Heroes Red serial 18/25!!! Contest will be posted on July 18, 2020

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Go to cmcjr99's ebay items
    Quote Originally Posted by Benski3 View Post
    9 Phillies personnel have the virus 3 players. Closed the facilities in Fla.
    i thought that happened almost 2 weeks ago when the phillies , blue jays , and diamondbacks all had a flurry of positives ans shut down their camps...is this a 2nd round or what ?
    Claude's Card Corner
    Want ANY USC Gamecocks such as Renaldo Balkman , Tiffany Mitchell , Alaina Coates , Dunta Robinson , Jonathan Joseph , Fred Bennett , Connor Shaw , Duce Staley , Sidney Rice , Jadeveon Clowney , Alshon Jeffery , Melvin Ingram , Marcus Lattimore , Landon Powell , Whit Merrifield , Jordan Montgomery , Justin Smoak & Steve Pearce (full list on my site)

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Still only the first.....
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Next Sat Contest is a regular contest..back to the old rules and chance for someone to add a good looking auto of Ken Griffey Jr. 2008 UD Heroes Red serial 18/25!!! Contest will be posted on July 18, 2020

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Remember the guy who said that summer will come and it will go away........over 120,000 dead and its going strong in the hot states .....like CA, FL, TX and AZ......

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Felix Hernandez is not playing this year....joined the Braves....take all of the money away from him....

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    15 or 16 days.....Best regards, David