2020 Topps MLB Stickers Cards - Used Album $5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
The stickers cards lots have sold. I do have an album that has the 4 stickers pasted in the book. These are the 4 stickers that come with the book. I do have 5 sticker cards that I will throw in that are not in the book. I'm asking $5.00 shipped for the album.

The following is sold.

In summary, you will get all of the 80 unduplicated sticker cards that I have which includes the
5 listings I have on eBay. Those 5 cards are included in the 80 unduplicated.. And the album which includes 4 stickers needed to complete the set. Those 4 stickers are in addition to the 80.

For the 80 cards and the album, I am asking $13.00 which includes $8 for shipping. The album needs to be shipped separately.

Last edited:
Hi there my boys are working on this...what would your best price be for just the stickers delivered to San Diego, CA?

Thanks!
Mike

Hi there my boys are working on this...what would your best price be for just the stickers delivered to San Diego, CA?

Thanks!
Mike

Mike, I'll drop to $15 for the 110 cards. I do have some of these on eBay, but I will end those auctions and you will get the best cards of the bunch. Just let me know. Thanks.

Dave

Mike, I'll drop to $15 for the 110 cards. I do have some of these on eBay, but I will end those auctions and you will get the best cards of the bunch. Just let me know. Thanks.

Dave

I’ll take them Dave...if you want to post them up for us along with your PayPal address I’ll get you paid ASAP. Thanks so much my boys are going to be very excited to add these to their books!

Take care!
Mike