Need some help Benchies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Camsue

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hello Benchies I have a request for my fellow collectors. Does anybody have anything John Cena laying around. I have a neighbor that has fallen on hard times and their 8 year old son is a huge John Cena fan. I just wanted to see if there is anything out there i can grab for him he is a great kid and very respectful. Thank you benchies

Camsue

Hello Benchies I have a request for my fellow collectors. Does anybody have anything John Cena laying around. I have a neighbor that has fallen on hard times and their 8 year old son is a huge John Cena fan. I just wanted to see if there is anything out there i can grab for him he is a great kid and very respectful. Thank you benchies

Camsue
Hello Camsue,
I can send you 2 different. 2007 Topps WWE Heritage III #1 and 2008 Topps WWE Heritage Chrome III Allen and Ginter Superstars #1. If you can post it as free cards for you I will just send them to you in a PWE. Let me know via PM.

Jay
AnvilJG

Hello Camsue,
I can send you 2 different. 2007 Topps WWE Heritage III #1 and 2008 Topps WWE Heritage Chrome III Allen and Ginter Superstars #1. If you can post it as free cards for you I will just send them to you in a PWE. Let me know via PM.

Jay
AnvilJG
Thank you so much posting it now

Please close due to overwhelming responses i have obtained some very nice stuff for him Thankl you all