Anyone still looking for 2020 Bowman?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I can use the following ASTROS

Scouts Top 100 #8 Forest Whitley
Talent Pipeline #TPHOU Whitley/Matijevic/Nova
BCP56 Cristian Jaqvier
BCP70 Forest Whitley
BP82 Freudis NOva

PM what you got and what you want?

I can use the following ASTROS

Scouts Top 100 #8 Forest Whitley
Talent Pipeline #TPHOU Whitley/Matijevic/Nova
BCP56 Cristian Jaqvier
BCP70 Forest Whitley
BP82 Freudis NOva

PM what you got and what you want?

Will keep an eye out for these, sleeving all the chromes I got (400+). I will also get you a list of other Astros to see if we can make this a bigger trade.

Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier I was having difficulty locating the last card you listed then I realized that I have the refractor of Kieboom not the regular chrome.

Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier I was having difficulty locating the last card you listed then I realized that I have the refractor of Kieboom not the regular chrome.

Yup, I see that now, that is my mistake. How about these instead of the Kieboom:

2020 Topps Heritage Chrome Spring Mega Box #THC238 Jose Berrios $4.00
2020 Topps Heritage Chrome Spring Mega Box #THC490 Rhys Hoskins $6.00

lmk
thanks

Still working on sorting these, Besides the big 3, I look to have a good amount of all other players. Let me know if needing to finish a set or want to stockpile before the season starts.

Sorry, I was on vacation last week and didn't get on the bench since I last posted to you. I will look for the other 2 cards tonight and let you know tomorrow all the other cards I have already pulled for you.
Thanks,
Trish

Sorry, I was on vacation last week and didn't get on the bench since I last posted to you. I will look for the other 2 cards tonight and let you know tomorrow all the other cards I have already pulled for you.
Thanks,
Trish

No worries, hope it was a good vacation. When you get a chance let me know what you find, i have your cards already set aside so no rush.