NEED HELP 1997 Score board Football 1 Card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steelers8873

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hello,
I am looking for a RC of one of my friends I grew up with and went to school with.He only has one NFL card and it's his RC.
1997 Score Board Rookies #79 Nathan Davis.If you have this card I will gladly take it off of your hands my flickr link is in my sig. Thanks

I've got one for you. You an send me the 1968 Topps Namath to me and we'll call it a deal. LOL

PM me your address and I'll get it out Monday since there is no mail tomorrow. Your topic caught my eye since I have needed one card to complete this set for over a decade! (#75 Bob Sapp) I know he was an MMA fighter of some note overseas but having this much problem getting one is ridiculous. Oh well, I guess that is part of the challenge of set collecting.

I've got one for you. You an send me the 1968 Topps Namath to me and we'll call it a deal. LOL

PM me your address and I'll get it out Monday since there is no mail tomorrow. Your topic caught my eye since I have needed one card to complete this set for over a decade! (#75 Bob Sapp) I know he was an MMA fighter of some note overseas but having this much problem getting one is ridiculous. Oh well, I guess that is part of the challenge of set collecting.
Wow thanks I appreciate it. Me and Nathan were pretty good friends growing up.Big Bob Sapp Christ what a massive human being. I only know him from MMA and all I have to say is don't waste any more money on CG for Hulk movies just get him lol.
Ernie Adams
1218 South 14th Street
Richmond IN 47374
Thanks again

Ernie

I'll get this out Monday. I'm glad I could be of help.

BTW, Davis actually has 3 NFL cards all from 1997. One is a Collector's Choice #36 and the other is a parallel card of the one I am sending you. I know I don't have the parallel but I might have the Collector's Choice one. If I have that, I'd be glad to throw it in if you need it.

Here is a list of his cards.

https://www.tradingcarddb.com/Perso...vis?sTeam=&sCardNum=&sNote=&sSetName=&sBrand=

I've been meaning to ask you for several months if you ever completed your 1984 Topps football set? There seemed to be a lot of activity on that topic back then and I wanted to wait until things died down on it before checking my dups. It obviously slipped my mind to ask you. If you are still working on it LMK and I'll be glad to check my dups.

I'll get this out Monday. I'm glad I could be of help.

BTW, Davis actually has 3 NFL cards all from 1997. One is a Collector's Choice #36 and the other is a parallel card of the one I am sending you. I know I don't have the parallel but I might have the Collector's Choice one. If I have that, I'd be glad to throw it in if you need it.

Here is a list of his cards.

https://www.tradingcarddb.com/Perso...vis?sTeam=&sCardNum=&sNote=&sSetName=&sBrand=

I've been meaning to ask you for several months if you ever completed your 1984 Topps football set? There seemed to be a lot of activity on that topic back then and I wanted to wait until things died down on it before checking my dups. It obviously slipped my mind to ask you. If you are still working on it LMK and I'll be glad to check my dups.
Wow didn't know he had other cards. That would be awesome and yes I still need plenty more help on my 84 set I think I have an updated list I will get it to you
Thanks again.
Ernie

Wow didn't know he had other cards. That would be awesome and yes I still need plenty more help on my 84 set I think I have an updated list I will get it to you
Thanks again.
Ernie

yup...was just going to post that he actually had 6 cards total...the collector's choice and both versions of the scoreboard plus 2004 jogo and a base and parallel from 2004 pacific cfl...

2004 jogo nate davis

Last edited:
AF1QipNt1a-J3h_ur9fgs882EdAqOQxzVskYeOpGNMyX

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipNt1a-J3h_ur9fgs882EdAqOQxzVskYeOpGNMyX