2020 Diamond Kings For Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi:

What do you have remaining (of the lot) and what would your price be, if willing to sell? Please advise.

Thanks,

Rich

Rich, I have 424 cards left in the lot. See post #1 for a breakdown by insert, RC's. base. etc. My price for all 424 cards would be $155 delivered. LMK if interested. I put prices by some of the cards to get an idea of what their book values were and I also put the number of cards left of each insert, framed, base, etc. I haven't made many trades since most traders don't have cards I need of my very limited players I collect.

Hi:

What do you have remaining (of the lot) and what would your price be, if willing to sell? Please advise.

Thanks,

Rich
Rich, I have 424 cards left in the lot. See post #1 for a breakdown by insert, RC's. base. etc. My price for all 424 cards would be $155 delivered. LMK if interested. I put prices by some of the cards to get an idea of what their book values were and I also put the number of cards left of each insert, framed, base, etc. I haven't made many trades since most traders don't have cards I need of my very limited players I collect.

Hi:

Thanks,

Rich
Darn, just checking my post #1, it doesn't show anything I told you earlier. I must have forgot to save it. I know I have 99 RC's, 3 Red Frame, about 200 base and around 120 inserts, about 6-7 of each insert except the 206. I had about 12 of them.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps