July Pick ups or breaks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

72mini

biggio1

Picked up the two '72 mini's for about $10 each........Not too bad considering they're #/10..........

72mini

biggio1

Picked up the two '72 mini's for about $10 each........Not too bad considering they're #/10..........

Great pick ups! Putting together a set of those cards will be super hard.....I have enough problems with just the serial 10 (Timeless Treasures gold set).....but adding an auto!! Best regards, David

Great pick ups! Putting together a set of those cards will be super hard.....I have enough problems with just the serial 10 (Timeless Treasures gold set).....but adding an auto!! Best regards, David

They are tough to find, even the relics that are #/25.........I know you've be working the Timeless Treasures gold for awhile...........Sometimes people want big $$ for stuff they put on the bay.........

So, went to the LCS today. Initially bought 1 Prizm Pack and 1 S2 Jumbo pack.

Pulled a nice little redemption out of Prizm.

Pro Penmenship Aaron Judge auto.

We'll get to the S2 in a minute. After opening my two packs, I needed to buy a one-touch, and added 2 Diamond Kings packs.

Pulled this:

f433t42y.jpg

Nothing earth-shattering, but a nice little hit. Also hit an Alvarez RC and an Aquino RC.

Oh yeah, the S2 pack.

9k434f3e.jpg

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online