July Pick ups or breaks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nice pulls. Got a chance to meet Dale Murphy at the 2016 All-Star Game Fan Fest in San Diego. I told him I had grown up in Portland, Oregon like he did and he seemed very please to talk about something else, than just baseball that day. Really nice guy and even gave the assistant at the table a little dirty look, when she was trying to move me along. He had a great career.

Billy

Caught a fishie today!

023mj1vz.jpg

(Coincidentally, I also hit my first SuperFractor 1/1 -- a Silver Pack Carter Kieboom (not pictured))

Here are my two favorite pick-ups for July. I won't be adding a whopper for a while because I'm saving up for a banger, hopefully before the end of August.

1997 Bowman - Bowman's Best International Preview - Refractor Ken Griffey Jr
Just need #9 Mariano Rivera for this set now
attachment.php

2013 Panini Golden Age - Historic Signature Tatum O'Neal
Just need 2 cards, David Pollock and Jackie Earle Haley for the 6 card Bad News Bears subset
attachment.php

Here are my two favorite pick-ups for July. I won't be adding a whopper for a while because I'm saving up for a banger, hopefully before the end of August.

1997 Bowman - Bowman's Best International Preview - Refractor Ken Griffey Jr
Just need #9 Mariano Rivera for this set now
attachment.php

2013 Panini Golden Age - Historic Signature Tatum O'Neal
Just need 2 cards, David Pollock and Jackie Earle Haley for the 6 card Bad News Bears subset
attachment.php

Great stuff Ed, I had the HUGEST crush on Tatum when I first saw that movie....