Breaking one 2020 Topps Series II box!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David

I need this...

Pack 19: 2030 Luis Robert White Soxs RC

....Also there is a few 2030 cards your receiving from the recent 20 Topps S-2 Jumbo Break one is Bo Bichette the other I think is 2030 Vlad Jr I have a Eddie Rosario,Twins Variation SP to trade and also some S-2 golds

Best,
David

David

I need this...

Pack 19: 2030 Luis Robert White Soxs RC

....Also there is a few 2030 cards your receiving from the recent 20 Topps S-2 Jumbo Break one is Bo Bichette the other I think is 2030 Vlad Jr I have a Eddie Rosario,Twins Variation SP to trade and also some S-2 golds

Best,
David
I actually have all three in my hands for possible trade...But I don't understand the S-2 golds??? Do you mean the 2020 Topps series II gold serial to 2020? If it is which ones do you have for the trade. Best regards, David
Hey David,
Would you like me to post the trade or is it too soon from our last trade, so we get a BENCH point?
Thanks,
Robert
Its okay to post it for us. Best regards, David

I actually have all three in my hands for possible trade...But I don't understand the S-2 golds??? Do you mean the 2020 Topps series II gold serial to 2020? If it is which ones do you have for the trade. Best regards, David
Its okay to post it for us. Best regards, David

Yes there the ones serial numbered to 2020 here are the ones I have

368 WADE MILEY,REDS
420 MOOKIE BETTS,DODGERS
569 SOUTHSIDE SWAG ELOY JIMENEZ|TIM ANDERSON,WHITE SOX
642 RYAN BORUCKI,BLUE JAYS
646 KEVIN NEWMAN,PIRATES

Also if you have any other 2030's lmk which ones you have as I'm doing the set.

I have all of them..but two...Mike Trout card Angles 1 and card 16 Mookie Betts Dodgers. Let me know which ones you need....for the gold 2020 Topps II. Best regards, David

Okay..I have all of the above in hand.....I could use 4 of the 2020 topps gold card ..your pick....for the trade. Let me know and I'll post the trade on Tues 07/14/2020 for us and u can go the pwe route. Best regards, David

David..I can send all 5..since your sending all those Best,David

368 WADE MILEY,REDS
420 MOOKIE BETTS,DODGERS
569 SOUTHSIDE SWAG ELOY JIMENEZ|TIM ANDERSON,WHITE SOX
642 RYAN BORUCKI,BLUE JAYS
646 KEVIN NEWMAN,PIRATES