55 Dupes in a hobby box!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schmidtfan

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Just coming here to complain to sympathetic ears. I bought 1 hobby box online and when I broke it was very disappointed to find 55 dupes. I got 243 of the 350 cards in the set. Have never had more than a few dupes in a hobby box before. I did get a relic and a manufactured relic, so I guess it wasn't all bad, but still really annoyed about the collation. I might complain but based on other posts, no one at Topps is listening. Is this because of COVID?

Ok, thanks for listening...

Sorry about the bad collation by Topps! Customer Service at Topps has taken a vacation. Emails to them.....got one reply 3 to 4 days later.....indicating they would contact me with 24 hours.....nothing happened.......posted on their facebook about the liar by Customer Service and so far nothing. Best regards, David PS Your not alone!

Can't tell if I should be sad or happy that I haven't busted any Series II yet. From multiple reviews, it sounds like collation and quality have been horrible. This is the first time since 2007 that I haven't busted topps flagship.

Closest we have come is the Topps cards in UTZ chips bags. If the itch gets too bad, buy a couple bags of chips, open the packs and than eat some chips!

Hi
Sounds like my series Jumbo, but mine was worse....I had as many doubles as I did singles...totally sucked.

Got the same bug breaking open two hobby boxes of the 2020 Topps Chrome! About 30 duplicates......Making my job more difficult to put a set together.....over 100 cards that I need.......with about 3 trades now.....down to about 82. Best regards, David