Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Usps

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to DavidK's comc items

Usps

Looks like the mail is being slowed down......virus protection? My mail use to go to (Tracking) the main station in Fresno.....and then the next day to the my station to be delivery..........now its delayed about a day.......Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Anyone else seeing the same thing?
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Plus priority mail is no longer being a sure thing.......don't we have someone working for them? Gwynn fan?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    I won a bid on a Billy Hamilton card five weeks that I really needed for my 100 card 2012 Bowman Platinum Gold #d to 50 set with 84 cards to go. The tracking showed it was picked up at some place in St Louis and never left and I never got the card. First time thats ever happened.
    Carl Tompkins
    togatx@aol.com

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Go to lilmort's ebay items
    I won a Cardinal Topps break on 6/27 and I still haven't received it. I saw that it was shipped but the tracking stopped. I opened a case on ebay and now I can't even see the item anymore.
    Just a set builder for the most part. If you can't help me on sets I can always use Oscar Tavaras, Michael Wacha cards. Also been picking up some Bob Gibson, Lou Brock, and Ozzie GU and Autos. Thanks for the help and GO Cards!!

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Go to cmcjr99's ebay items
    personally i've only had a small handful of items shipped to me this year and fortunately only those shipped in pwes or mailers without tracking took more than 3-4 days to arrive....also had the same luck on most of my outgoing packages...aside from one package going overseas to an apo address (which took 9 days) i've had only two packages among the 45-50 i've shipped this year take more than 4 days including sundays and that is with them all being picked up from my box by my carrier...in fact , several made it within 2 days even going all the way from sc to california...for the two exceptions , one took 5 days over the memorial day weekend and one other took 7 after it apparently sat in one location near its destination for 2-3 days) knock on wood , but i've been lucky so far...
    Claude's Card Corner
    Want ANY USC Gamecocks such as Renaldo Balkman , Tiffany Mitchell , Alaina Coates , Dunta Robinson , Jonathan Joseph , Fred Bennett , Connor Shaw , Duce Staley , Sidney Rice , Jadeveon Clowney , Alshon Jeffery , Melvin Ingram , Marcus Lattimore , Landon Powell , Whit Merrifield , Jordan Montgomery , Justin Smoak & Steve Pearce (full list on my site)

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items
    My mom sent me a pkg on 7/8 i received it 7'15 I live in Northwestern PA ..my mom lives in Southern NJ..normally it takes 2-3 days to receive mail from NJ...I learned from all this is to have patience and normally that's hard for me lol

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    I sent a package out 1st class 0n the 5th and it hasn't arrived in Arizona yet from Pennsylvania. So much for 2 to 5 days. Butch

Tracking History
    July 13, 2020
    In Transit to Next Facility
    Your package is moving within the USPS network and is on track to be delivered to its final destination. It is currently in transit to the next facility.

July 9, 2020, 8:12 am
    Arrived at USPS Facility
    TEMPE, AZ 85282

July 9, 2020, 5:43 am
    Departed USPS Regional Facility
    PHOENIX AZ DISTRIBUTION CENTER ANNEX

July 8, 2020, 9:49 am
    Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility

July 6, 2020, 8:38 pm
    Departed USPS Regional Origin Facility
    WARRENDALE PA DISTRIBUTION CENTER

Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility

July 6, 2020, 7:23 pm
    Accepted at USPS Origin Facility
    GLENSHAW, PA 15116

July 5, 2020, 10:37 am
    Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
    GLENSHAW, PA 15116
    Last edited by bdink25; 07-16-2020 at 08:10 AM.
    WANTS

(1st) Any serial #'d baseball cards. Not just Pirates only.

(2nd)#1 Josh Bell, Bryan Reynolds, possible others--G. Polanco, J. Taillon.

NOTE: Cards will be mailed on Saturday unless stated otherwise.

NOTE: I will respond as soon as I am able. This is my hobby

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Go to Benski3's ebay items
    Had a trade that originated in NY. Followed tracking it went to Colorado then Cali, back to Col to Philly
    Belmar NJ (HUB) then finally here. 11 days to go 90 miles.
    "Don't know or care to much about BV, but I'm not Santa either"

Tradlist:https://samstradingpost.com/trader/Benski3.aspx

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Quote Originally Posted by togaman View Post
    I won a bid on a Billy Hamilton card five weeks that I really needed for my 100 card 2012 Bowman Platinum Gold #d to 50 set with 84 cards to go. The tracking showed it was picked up at some place in St Louis and never left and I never got the card. First time thats ever happened.
    Almost had that happen to me.....shipped and item was never mailed...they ran out of the item......finally have two weeks...it was really shipped..Best regards, David

Quote Originally Posted by STLSHOEMAN View Post
    I won a Cardinal Topps break on 6/27 and I still haven't received it. I saw that it was shipped but the tracking stopped. I opened a case on ebay and now I can't even see the item anymore.
    Could be delayed or it came from a hot spot and mail seems to halted for a few days before it moves on. Best regards, David
    Quote Originally Posted by cmcjr99 View Post
    personally i've only had a small handful of items shipped to me this year and fortunately only those shipped in pwes or mailers without tracking took more than 3-4 days to arrive....also had the same luck on most of my outgoing packages...aside from one package going overseas to an apo address (which took 9 days) i've had only two packages among the 45-50 i've shipped this year take more than 4 days including sundays and that is with them all being picked up from my box by my carrier...in fact , several made it within 2 days even going all the way from sc to california...for the two exceptions , one took 5 days over the memorial day weekend and one other took 7 after it apparently sat in one location near its destination for 2-3 days) knock on wood , but i've been lucky so far...
    Not so lucky...this just started a few weeks ago...anything during this time could be delayed. Best regards, David

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Quote Originally Posted by benski3 View Post
    had a trade that originated in ny. Followed tracking it went to colorado then cali, back to col to philly
    belmar nj (hub) then finally here. 11 days to go 90 miles.
    pony express was faster
    GO STEELERS GO

DICK GROAT, BILL MAZAROSKI AND
    CONNIE HAWKINS FAN

looking for 72, topps football

RIP Mr Fatboycards
    You may have left us way to early but you will never be forgoten

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    My mom sent me a pkg on 7/8 i received it 7'15 I live in Northwestern PA ..my mom lives in Southern NJ..normally it takes 2-3 days to receive mail from NJ...I learned from all this is to have patience and normally that's hard for me lol
    Yes...that around the time priority mail started to be delayed....I think they holding for a few days (because of the virus) and then shipping it on......smart move on the usps part. Best regards, David
    Quote Originally Posted by bdink25 View Post
    I sent a package out 1st class 0n the 5th and it hasn't arrived in Arizona yet from Pennsylvania. So much for 2 to 5 days. Butch

Tracking History
    July 13, 2020
    In Transit to Next Facility
    Your package is moving within the USPS network and is on track to be delivered to its final destination. It is currently in transit to the next facility.

July 9, 2020, 8:12 am
    Arrived at USPS Facility
    TEMPE, AZ 85282

July 9, 2020, 5:43 am
    Departed USPS Regional Facility

July 8, 2020, 9:49 am
    Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility

Departed USPS Regional Origin Facility

Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility

July 6, 2020, 7:23 pm
    Accepted at USPS Origin Facility
    GLENSHAW, PA 15116

July 5, 2020, 10:37 am
    Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
    GLENSHAW, PA 15116
    Won a few autos on ebay and tracking is much slower and please the place that I use.....saying that priority mail will not get their in 2 or 3 days now. Best regards, David

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Go to anglinomics's ebay items
    Quote Originally Posted by STLSHOEMAN View Post
    I think you will find it in the purchase history. All the way to the bottom their is a returns section.

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Quote Originally Posted by Benski3 View Post
    Had a trade that originated in NY. Followed tracking it went to Colorado then Cali, back to Col to Philly
    Belmar NJ (HUB) then finally here. 11 days to go 90 miles.
    Wow!
    Quote Originally Posted by chieftazmisty View Post
    pony express was faster
    So true! Best regards, David

Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    When you do 3 day tracking on your receipt it shows delivery as the 4th day. So they are already building in an extra day.