What's your favorite sports card podcast?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi All
I started listening to sports cards podcast, when Beckett would have Chris Olds do box busters on youtube.com and I would then search itunes to see if there were any podcast talking cards. The first was easy, Beckett had a pod cast run by Chris Olds. And after Chris and Beckett split, Eric Norton took over with the Fatguys podcast which ran until about April, although sporadic during the infection. Then they came out with a new Beckett Live...which has been on for 3 episode and died?
I then found the sports card show, which is run by Ryan Tedards, apparently the bad boy of cards to the point he's been banned by the Sports Card Summit. But, his tips and information has been fun, while being helpful. Not only about making money from nothing on COMC, but selling a variety of stuff on eBay and Amazon. Apparently he's so busy his podcast may be over.
I then hear Eric say he was going to be interviewed by the guys at Mojobreaks, so been listening to their mostly weekly podcast. Which at time is really good, and at times really annoying. But, always entertaining.
But, the most enjoyable podcast is Mike Sommer's Wax Pack Heroes podcast! Mike's podcast covers what to do when you start collecting, where and what to invest in, interviews with some of the heavies of the industry like Dr. Beckett, himself. He gives great tips on his own investing successes and failures, while talking about how to invest on sportslot, CMOC, eBay and Facebook Marketplace. Mike also has one of the best voices in the world. He is definitely a 5 star podcaster!
Both Mike and Mojobreaks are part of the Hobby Hot Line podcast, but I have listen to the episodes that either one or the other has been on and a couple times both.
So, guys, do you have a favorite podcast? LMK Bob

Thanks for the tips.....never done which a podcast. The priority mail is no longer guarteed by the usps.....and it seems its moving slower....looks like their holding longer because of the virus? Best regards, David

Hi David
First, check out www.waxpackheroes.com for Mike Summer's blogs and link to his podcasts.
Second, I've been on covid avoidance sick leave since May! So, can't tell you why there'd be a delay, since most is handled by machine. Most likely it's delayed by airlines or non postal ground transportation.

Need any help completing or finding anything? LMK Bob

Just saw this topic about a year after its initial posting haha.

For any autograph collectors out there, check out TTMCast! It's dedicated primarily to TTM autographs, but touches on all sorts of things in the collectibles world. I'm the guest co-host of it for the rest of the month with the creator of it, Jeff Baker.